12. tiandrew
13.powae012
14 fire_queen
15 ?????????
16 brooksy1986
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:49 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I cant be doing with all this rubbish! clans not for me. snooker better as don't argue like kids like over here. have fun. but I quit.
Why are you leaving mate??

Clearly says why in his statement.

don't know whats hes taking about there never been any arguments in this clan
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:52 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
underdogs(22) vs(38) ballbreakers fcl

rossunited(7) vs(8) moonbeam06
jimmyd20(8) vs(7) fire_queen
(s)todd2000(4) vs(11) dvae
r08(5) vs(10) doverlad32
markselby7 vs _vip_
born_killer(5) vs(10) snoox
kinglair1990 vs kurt_corris
virtuoso14 vsblackcabman7

deadline 21/92013
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:12 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
can i rejoin this team for the season and possibly more? Maybe until i retire and quit clans..who knows.

I would like ot put some time into helping this team get reliable players (if there are any unreliable players left)

I can play in FBL and SL leagues!

I am devoted to BallBreakers is you will have me on team. I want to play games for a fun team, and (if you need help with v cap area let me know) otherwise hope i can join
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:26 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Can i please join grandad? Before all the seasons start!? I can play in all 3 leagues!

and there is room for 2 playerss, so i can try and bring a player with me..ill see if i cant find somebody to join ballbreakers, regardless if i get to join or not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Can i please join grandad? Before all the seasons start!? I can play in all 3 leagues!

and there is room for 2 playerss, so i can try and bring a player with me..ill see if i cant find somebody to join ballbreakers, regardless if i get to join or not

Wow, a few days ago you were proclaiming your loyalty to Phoenix Storm, I would not be surprised it blackcabman said no to your request. After taking a fair few of their players, and now trying to crawl back with your tail between your legs, I think the ballbreakers will be a great team this season, with or without you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League IV

Opening fixtures are as follows...

Group 1

Ballbreakers A v The Professionals B
Ballbreakers A v The Unbeatables A

Group 2

Ballbreakers B v Uprising
The Unbeatables B v Ballbreakers B

Please can I have teams of five for each match to populate the singles games. The Killer game can be played by any two players from either side.

The aim is to get these fixtures out by Friday night.

Thanks
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:45 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
SRY SNIPER BUT I GOT 2 PLAYERS COMING TO JOIN THE CLAN
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:55 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

r08(5) vs(10) doverlad32
hardy202 vs _vip_
cke1982 vs kurt_corris

deadline 21/92013

Edited at 15:01 Wed 25/09/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Wow, a few days ago you were proclaiming your loyalty to Phoenix Storm, I would not be surprised it blackcabman said no to your request. After taking a fair few of their players, and now trying to crawl back with your tail between your legs, I think the ballbreakers will be a great team this season, with or without you.
my tail between my legs? and i was not proclaiming my loyalty a few days ago, a few days ago i was still deciding if i was going to leave that soon to be hell hole with ash running it on a power trip.

Then i decided, after he kept telling me and dex not to post on the threads unless it is result related basically...seriously bro? were on the team..why wouldnt we be able to post..

So i left man...i want to be on a peaceful team, that just wants to play games in the leagues

Everybody else stayed...so thats cool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Can i please join grandad? Before all the seasons start!? I can play in all 3 leagues! and there is room for 2 playerss, so i can try and bring a player with me..ill see if i cant find somebody to join ballbreakers, regardless if i get to join or not

my tail between my legs? and i was not proclaiming my loyalty a few days ago, a few days ago i was still deciding if i was going to leave that soon to be hell hole with ash running it on a power trip.
Then i decided, after he kept telling me and dex not to post on the threads unless it is result related basically...seriously bro? were on the team..why wouldnt we be able to post..
So i left man...i want to be on a peaceful team, that just wants to play games in the leagues
Everybody else stayed...so thats cool.

If you want to discuss ur reasoning for ur decision to leave the Phoenix Storm team with chapster feel free to do so but not on the ballbreakers thread. I realize ur responding to chapster's post but your views on other teams does not concern the ballbreakers. I hope I am Clear.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Your clear, but you don't need to be clear, i wasn't going to post on this thread again unless i am on a team, as i have no need to.

Good luck to all in this clan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers ***
Inner Clan Tournament (FCL format)

kathleen_b .v. moonbeam06
and
jimmyd20 .v. pmix

is now

kathleen_b .v. pmix
jimmyd20 .v. moonbeam06

jimmy made the switch =P

kathleen_b .v. pmix
jimmyd20 .v. moonbeam06
is now
kathleen_b .v. moonbeam06
jimmyd20 .v. pmix

Sorry jimmyd20 switched it back to original posting - moonbeam and I were on line at the same time and match needed to get played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers ***

blackcabman7 .v. jolly_roger
kathleen_b (5).v.(10) moonbeam06
jimmyd20 .v. pmix
doverlad32 .v. tiandrew
snoox .v. brooksy1986
kurt_corris .v. _vip_
fire_queen(12) .v.(3) powea012
unknowelite(9) .v(6). dvae

5 games of each - 8 Ball, 9 Ball, and 8 UK

Deadline 02/10/2013 - October 2, 2013 (Wed.)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok - Just 4 matches left to be played and the Inner clan tournament will be competed.Leagues are starting up and the soon we can get these games played the better off we will be. So. . .play . . play. . play and have fun.

The games I played with moonbeam06 were very educational for me and he gave quite a few really good tips on using the spin ball. Thank you very much moonbeam06.. Great games !!!

Thanks
kat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Your clear, but you don't need to be clear, i wasn't going to post on this thread again unless i am on a team, as i have no need to.

__sniper__ Thank you for your post in wishing the ballbreakers Good Luck. As blackcabman07 mentioned there are no openings at this time but if one does come up we'll let you know. Appreciate your interest in the clan and we wish you the best of luck.

Thanks,
kat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

__sniper__ Thank you for your post in wishing the ballbreakers Good Luck. As blackcabman07 mentioned there are no openings at this time but if one does come up we'll let you know. Appreciate your interest in the clan and we wish you the best of luck.

Thanks,
kat
Thanks Kat, i joined underdogs, so i will be there until something happens, and i cant be on team any longer
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
03:46 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ballbreakers ***

jimmyd20 .v. pmix
doverlad32 .v. tiandrew
blackcabman7.v. brooksy1986
kurt_corris .v. _vip_

blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:19 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

r08(5) vs(10) doverlad32
hardy202 vs _vip_
cke1982 vs kurt_corris

deadline 29th september
doverlad32
doverlad32
18:55 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers ***

blackcabman7 .v. jolly_roger
jimmyd20 .v. pmix
doverlad32 .v. tiandrew
snoox .v. brooksy1986
kurt_corris .v. _vip_

Tiandrew has not replied to my messages so i cant get my game played. ive mentioned it on here 3 times now but no one has sorted it out. any ideas?
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ballbreakers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.