Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL NOTICE

FBL sign ups is now open, you can add your team to the league through this link; http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18849/fbl-sign-ups/4#1585937

Deadline to sign up and complete all transfers is 27th September and deadline for team lists for Pre Seasons is 29th September 2013. Pre Season games will be drawn at random once the transfer window has closed. All clans are subject to completing 1 pre season fixture to gain entry into the league.

New/updated FBL rules will be announced during the upcoming week once all details have been finalised.

Hope you see you all in the upcoming season!

Jema
jolly_roger
jolly_roger
18:45 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hi team. just let you know ive had a few problems with talktalk. hopefully sorted now. granddad im ready to play when you are.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hey, ive been trying to sort out the game with tiandrew but its hard because were on at completely different times but i messaged him on thursday to say i would try to come on in the mornings that he was on and he still wasnt on so i arranged for a game saturday and he hasnt come on so any chance of a sub?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:28 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Played my interclan games with dvae.
really nice lad lots of talent and a very good potter scores as follows

8uk : unknownelite (3) v (2) dvae
9ball unknownelite (1) v (4) dvae
8ball unknownelite (5) v (0) dvae

hope to play again as they were very good close tight games and whatever i missed he was clearing up and vice versa
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
01:57 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
trying to play snoox but finding it hard to be online at the same time. just a quick update that game is trying to be played!
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:20 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers ***
Inner Clan Tournament (FCL format)

blackcabman7 .v. jolly_roger
kathleen_b .v. moonbeam06
jimmyd20 .v. pmix
doverlad32 .v. tiandrew
snoox .v. brooksy1986
kurt_corris .v. _vip_
fire_queen(12) .v.(3) powea012
unknowelite(9) .v(6). dvae

5 games of each - 8 Ball, 9 Ball, and 8 UK

Deadline 02/10/2013 - October 2, 2013 (Wed.)

It was suggested that we play an inner clan tournment by fire_queen. Great idea. This way it will help everyone to get know each other a lil better and will develope some comradery.
Good Luck to everyone and have fun !!!
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:23 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
underdogs(22) vs(38) ballbreakers fcl

rossunited(7) vs(8) moonbeam06
jimmyd20(8) vs(7) fire_queen
(s)todd2000(4) vs(11) dvae
r08(5) vs(10) doverlad32
rascel vs _vip_
born_killer(5) vs(10) snoox
cke1982 vs kurt_corris
virtuoso14 vs tiandrew

deadline 29/92013

Edited at 01:27 Mon 23/09/13 (BST)

Edited at 01:27 Mon 23/09/13 (BST)
cke1982
cke1982
15:50 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
tiandrew offline 3 days may need a sub
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hey peeps
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hi ballbreakers, i would like to say thank you for putting up with me for the last couple of weeks and including me in the friendly against phoenix_storm and including me in the inner clan tournament. its been nice knowing you all and as you may of heard i am now joining phoenix_storm. hope to play against you all again soon and keep talking youll go far.
faust
faust
20:57 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's FIVE players Ash has robbed from ballbreakers now! Lazy recruitment in my opinion. If you're gonna poach players - you should at least avoid taking from the smaller teams that desperately need their good players!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:29 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hi ballbreakers, i would like to say thank you for putting up with me for the last couple of weeks and including me in the friendly against phoenix_storm and including me in the inner clan tournament. its been nice knowing you all and as you may of heard i am now joining phoenix_storm. hope to play against you all again soon and keep talking youll go far.

Welcome to the clan altough not sure if i will be there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Evening fellow ballbreakers hope everyone is well
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
00:20 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's FIVE players Ash has robbed from ballbreakers now! Lazy recruitment in my opinion. If you're gonna poach players - you should at least avoid taking from the smaller teams that desperately need their good players!
I tying to build a team up and that's five good players hes poach out of this clan what can u do lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
blackcabman7 - Read your offline message or failing that speak with your vice captain, thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I tying to build a team up and that's five good players hes poach out of this clan what can u do lol
Don't worry, if theres room, i would like to maybe join...and i can bring a few players with me...i have friends..and they wanted to be on same team as me..poolh8r and _sachibub only joined because i was on the team and i asked them to. same deal with ub3rnator....i wish da_equalizer didnt deactivate, we could have added him too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
That's just waht i am sure of..they can stay if they want..i wouldn't care...but im sure they would join me..

Not even trying to be mean lol but that just might happen, if i left and nobody joined me..i would be surprised..guess ill end it there
jolly_roger
jolly_roger
01:25 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
what's going on?
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:22 Tue 24 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers ***
Inner Clan Tournament (FCL format)

blackcabman7 .v. jolly_roger
kathleen_b .v. moonbeam06
jimmyd20 .v. pmix
doverlad32 .v. tiandrew
snoox .v. brooksy1986
kurt_corris .v. _vip_
fire_queen(12) .v.(3) powea012
dve (15)vs(0)

5 games of each - 8 Ball, 9 Ball, and 8 UK

Deadline 02/10/2013 - October 2, 2013 (Wed.)

It was suggested that we play an inner clan tournment by fire_queen. Great idea. This way it will help everyone to get know each other a lil better and will develope some comradery.
Good Luck to everyone and have fun !!!
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ballbreakers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.