FP on Chrome unavailable

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
huts24
huts24
19:45 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the lagg problem is well bad now , why all these problems???

mine was great a few days ago and now when im playing i get a slow motion effect and its very hard to play it and get positioning . can you help me with this problem ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:12 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Have you re-booted your router? Cleared the cache?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:00 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You also may find its your Internet Service Provider having problems with possible vandalism or cable theft (copper going at around £4 a kilo). Check their website and it should say areas of the UK with problems and expected fix date.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
22:37 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You also may find its your Internet Service Provider having problems with possible vandalism or cable theft (copper going at around £4 a kilo). Check their website and it should say areas of the UK with problems and expected fix date.

why would that only stop FP from working on Chrome and let it keep working on IE? If they stole copper wiring from the line I am on, (I'm on fiber optic so no copper in it) then it would make the whole house and possibly streets internet get shut off for a long period of time as well. But since it works on IE, and my internet is working on every other website this isn't the case.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

why would that only stop FP from working on Chrome and let it keep working on IE? If they stole copper wiring from the line I am on, (I'm on fiber optic so no copper in it) then it would make the whole house and possibly streets internet get shut off for a long period of time as well. But since it works on IE, and my internet is working on every other website this isn't the case.

It was his complaints of the lag he is getting. It would considerably slow down his download rate if there was vandalism or theft on the line and therefore create the lag he is experiencing at this time. (most lines can be re-routed due to theft but it puts a higher load on the temporary route)

Also not maybe yourself (virgin media is one to the home) but alot of these fibre optic broadband connections are not fibre to the home and are only infact fibre to the junction box from the exchange, the connections from the junction box to the house are mainly still copper cables.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:32 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i can get on through chrome, but not i e whats all that about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i can get on through chrome, but not i e whats all that about?

What IE version do you have.?

If you don't have the latest version 10 here is a link to it.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/download-ie

Just check the System requirements is ok for your PC.

It works fine for Windows 7 and 8 now, looks like they have forgot to update that page on their website.

Edited at 23:31 Sun 23/06/13 (BST)
huts24
huts24
11:12 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the lagg problem is well bad now , why all these problems???

mine was great a few days ago and now when im playing i get a slow motion effect and its very hard to play it and get positioning . can you help me with this problem ?

thanks to krazyash my gameplay seems ok , my CPU was high and i deleted some / most and seems ok now . will keep it low from now on .
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FP on Chrome unavailable

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.