I could play?
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
22:15 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
me (8) vs (7) shadwell

8us 2 - 2
9us 1 - 3 (runout for both)
8uk 3 - 1 (runout for me)

1 to forget for me, i didn't play great at all but managed to rescue something from the match with a couple of nice runouts.

Hit my first 1 in 9us 1 - 9, then he broke and left the 7 over the poc with the 2 and 9 right behind it so he tucked home the 7 and left the 9 over the poc to hit a cheap runout

I was too aggresive but thought the clears was on, i lagged on 1 key shot and got ul a few times with splits, he played well tho when on the table i just leave the match feeling like i could of had more from this..

ggs wd!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Killer;

1st - Jose
2nd - Imran
3rd - Harry
4th - Zak

8-3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:18 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice mate!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League Playoff
Play 4 frames of 8US, 9-Ball, 8UK. Runouts and golden breaks count double.

Snooker Squad 43 vs 36 Uprising

hi_im_gary 6 vs 8 w_hoolahan
whocares8x8 7 vs 6 franer_
jose_enrique 6 vs 7 zantetsukenz
lethal_lures 8 vs 7 shadwell17
r1p0m4n_v2 8 vs 5 fuunky
Killer: 8 vs 3
Deadline: Nov. 27th

Edited at 20:50 Thu 21/11/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:48 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lemmy is meant to be on between 6pm-10pm.........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:55 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
fuunky (5) vs (8) r1p0m4n

8us - (1) vs (3) runout for me!
9us - (2) vs (2)
8uk - (2) vs (2)

Started off edgy in the first which i should've taken but rattled my last ball.. Then slowly got into a rhythm and hit a runout in the last!! Played a cannon off 3 cushions to get one of my balls in the open to make the clear on!!
9 ball was bit more open, i took the first 2 with him taking the others! And same again in uk where i took the first 2 and then kept under-hitting on a runout chance in the third and he ended up taking that one! Fouled the black in the last trying to open the balls up!!

ggs mate, gl for the rest of the season!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lost to hoolahoop in players champ. Apparently hit and hope is the new way to win. I hit a runout in UK but his yellow cannoned in, don't know if it still counts. He hit a runout too, but the luck he had during it, that shouldn't count either lol. I'd say GG's but he only did after he won a frame. Sad tactics and led to my first loss this season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
_rockstar_
_rockstar_
I can usually play between 7-10pm on a weeknight bar Mondays. If you can pick a time and day then we can get it sorted
Sent 4 days ago
lemmy lemmy
is there any time on the weekend you can play? I work between 6-10pm on weekdays haha
Sent 4 days ago
_rockstar_
_rockstar_
Next Sunday afternoon and the following weekend from 1pm on the Saturday. Pick a time n day that's convenient mate because my previous opponents have failed to make the arranged time.
Sent 4 days ago
lemmy lemmy
I can be online between 6-10pm tonight if that's ok for you? If not I can do tomorrow night?
Sent about 8 hours ago
_rockstar_
_rockstar_
Tonight is best mate. Friday and Sat I'm tied up.
Sent about 4 hours ago
_rockstar_
_rockstar_
Take it you're not coming on?
Sent 27 minutes ago

Not being funny guys but I have to set up my comp each time to play a game and its a ball ache. It's getting a bit tedious now when I ask every opponent for THEM to choose a time and they still can't meet it. Debating hanging my cue up, it's not worth my time and effort. I got better things I could be doing than sitting here playing a stupid online pool game
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
23:37 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lost to hoolahoop in players champ. Apparently hit and hope is the new way to win. I hit a runout in UK but his yellow cannoned in, don't know if it still counts. He hit a runout too, but the luck he had during it, that shouldn't count either lol. I'd say GG's but he only did after he won a frame. Sad tactics and led to my first loss this season

we both hardly ever said 'gg' and I said id forgot, I was in a Skype call at the time and happen to forget on that 1 frame, only 1, rest u never said anything anyhow, and the last frame of course doesn't count as it ended my frame, even if u had it, id won already, and my run out was only lucky on maybe 1 shot id say.
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:47 Thu 21 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

sounds to me the best player won .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol nuts.

Well done on the win over uprising lads!

Should be playing my opponent tomorrow evening. Not yet Messaged cphaynes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Finally got to grips with straight.

00:13 Fri 22/11/13
Straight Pool - i_am_cursed got 31 successive pots
00:00 Fri 22/11/13
Won the Day TournaPoints Event!
Medal

23:55 Thu 21/11/13
Straight Pool - i_am_cursed got 32 successive pots
23:15 Thu 21/11/13
Straight Pool - i_am_cursed got 39 successive pots
23:04 Thu 21/11/13
Straight Pool - i_am_cursed got 39 successive pots
22:15 Thu 21/11/13
Straight Pool - i_am_cursed got 34 successive pots
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:15 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now you just need a life
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

sounds to me the best player won .

At no point in that post did I say I actually cared? Was just offering an opinion to my team. Now kindly jog on.

And hoolahoop, I can barely play itunes whilst playing pool so don't make up excuses.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmaoooo, jimmy your a knobber like haha! Sebs back tomorrow so he'll get you in line
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Fri 22 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lemmy messaged me asking when my next best day is. Frankly to play him never, he needs to be subbed or swapped. I won't play people that mess me about.

Right, I'm off to the gym, let Seb sort it all Sat, I might be on Sunday. Depends how drunk I get.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Sat 23 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19497/killer-3-s-trial-for-future-clan-affilitation

this has started, play any team anytime, 3 weeks to play all 7 please. shouldn't be a problem as all in have stated they're usually available from 10pm Friday-sunday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Sat 23 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
mich vs cphaynes Players champ

3-0 uk
2-1 us9
3-0 us8 with a runout.

9-1 me

He has a right to feel aggrieved by the last of each 8 ball game.

I played awesome though and he wasn't at it today.

Good games unlucky pal.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Squad X - Double Cup Winners

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.