Fighting Eagles

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:34 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
excelent wins for ronald and lee, welcome scooby too!
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:40 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ty mikee and paul
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
And i posted on FCL and FBL threads that huts is are new Co-Captain.and thx for helping out there Sir Huts.
blueberry
blueberry
21:35 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paul, huts its_me can't play when pool_black can, is there any chance of a swap or sub, I can't remember how many games left to play...
horse10000
horse10000
22:03 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vegas offline 8 days can we get a sub or someone get him back on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles Team

fattmikee (vice Captain)
kingdadcool(Captain)
_pro__frog_(Vice Captain)
_huts24_ (Co-Captain)
vegas (Dave)
eaglestrike
willz147
ronalddw
sensibleshow
triple_b
cam07
its_me
breksis
king_joffery (Olle)
whiskyinjaro (Dave)
scooby
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL Fixture Set 3

Fighting Eagles (17) v (15) Mousey Misfits

8us kingdadcool v vespa_dave
8us _huts24_ (3) v (5) the_viking

9us triple_b (5) v (3) annoomouse
9us ronalddw (4) v (4) _jesus_

8uk breksis (5) v (3) the__priest
8uk its_me v kingy

str _pro_frog_v drewdt3

-------------------------------

Fighting Eagles (26) v (14) Top Guns

8us _huts24_ (4) v (4) chapster_7
8us kingdadcool (5) v (3) blueberry

9us ronalddw (4) v (4) rocketweaz8
9us silenthill (7) v (1) jig_saw

8uk breksis (6) v (2) staffie_man
8uk _pro_frog_ v pool_black

str its_me v __sniper__

Deadline for these games is Midnight on 1st Dec.

Edited at 21:39 Fri 29/11/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Fri 29 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh good finally got an opponent
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL

woodwizard
todd2000
abbiew
destroyer_16

have permission to sub into the last eagles games
Please make sure sub is posted if im not online :
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19079/fbl-substitutions-swaps-thread

Thanks
blueberry
blueberry
12:28 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think it was the other way around Sir Colin. And i dont see your name in that fixture.

Mike its_me logged out once sub was made, yes pool_black was browsing and was logged out same time...

Did its_me message opponent ?

Whats my name in fixture got to do with anything ?

I was tying to arrange the game with your captain and he knew we had subs on atm, that's why we asked for a sub, one that could play tonight would have been nicer, I don't see your name in fixture but doubt you'll play ?

Maybe you need new glasses Mike to see that I already played in fixture so surely my names there

Thanks again for the help !

Mike you never replied if its_me had messaged pool_black, cause you knew he hadn't, pool messaged him and didn't receive a reply for 2 days, only to be told trats wasnt available to play any night..

Maybe next time you can try to give active subs not onlast day of fixture like we requested again here and gave you early notice that deadline day didn't suit...

Thanks
its_me
its_me
13:10 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think it was the other way around Sir Colin. And i dont see your name in that fixture.

Mike its_me logged out once sub was made, yes pool_black was browsing and was logged out same time...

Did its_me message opponent ?

Whats my name in fixture got to do with anything ?

I was tying to arrange the game with your captain and he knew we had subs on atm, that's why we asked for a sub, one that could play tonight would have been nicer, I don't see your name in fixture but doubt you'll play ?

Maybe you need new glasses Mike to see that I already played in fixture so surely my names there

Thanks again for the help !

Mike you never replied if its_me had messaged pool_black, cause you knew he hadn't, pool messaged him and didn't receive a reply for 2 days, only to be told trats wasnt available to play any night..

Maybe next time you can try to give active subs not onlast day of fixture like we requested again here and gave you early notice that deadline day didn't suit...

Thanks

nice day today isnt it
blueberry
blueberry
13:33 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is pal, can you give me set times you can play today as you say you can't play tomorrow.. please

I do agree though, its only a clan game

Thanks
its_me
its_me
13:56 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is pal, can you give me set times you can play today as you say you can't play tomorrow.. please

I do agree though, its only a clan game

Thanks

i can play now......... its not life or death pal. but u seem to have gone ofline
blueberry
blueberry
14:10 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who's gone offline, not me..

Can you play this evening if you can't tomorrow pal ?

Just if you both know each others times game may get played, not that it matters, you'll agree
its_me
its_me
14:41 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
some people lol........ put u on ignore.... cause they cant tell the truth about how much they love this game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am back since previous week, was 2 and a half month offline and today my 1st games against tratter its_me

He beat me in 9 ball speed tournament and later i beated him in random tournament 8 ball uk and in 9 ball arcade tournament

The 1st time he beat me i didn't hear him, next 2 tournaments when i was winning, he gave me loads of bad comments. Calling me a lucky little boy and that i love the game so much, also telling me to get a job, etc....

i work 7 years and i was 2 and a half month offline, there is also a reason for it. I hope for a little bit respect, otherwise i leave the site again to avoid situations like this.

You want me to leave the site again tratter? Vote and i leave the site again!

I prefer fun above winning

Sorry if i say anything wrong here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
PATHETIC!!

Ignore them Davy mate, creche's aren't open all day on Saturdays unfortunately.
its_me
its_me
16:50 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am back since previous week, was 2 and a half month offline and today my 1st games against tratter its_me

He beat me in 9 ball speed tournament and later i beated him in random tournament 8 ball uk and in 9 ball arcade tournament

The 1st time he beat me i didn't hear him, next 2 tournaments when i was winning, he gave me loads of bad comments. Calling me a lucky little boy and that i love the game so much, also telling me to get a job, etc....

i work 7 years and i was 2 and a half month offline, there is also a reason for it. I hope for a little bit respect, otherwise i leave the site again to avoid situations like this.

u must love this game alot to write all that lmao....... grow up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

u must love this game alot to write all that lmao....... grow up

I'm disappointed in you and your reaction when you lose a match. Is it so important for you that you must attack players in a game?

grow up? just because i'm explaining what happened!
grow up? I was not the one who lost and make bad comments!
I play much less than you! How can i love the game more than you?
I beated you 2 times, is that the most important thing in life?
I'm not going further in discussion.
Vote if you want me leaving the site again and i do, so simple is it if you want that. Everyone happy
_huts24_
_huts24_
18:12 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
davy and ash please keep to your own thread guys ty have a good day tho
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fighting Eagles

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.