Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry guys, lost to thantos.

He played well in 8US, very luck in one frame, cannoned balls, and landed stupidly perfect. 9 Ball was a complete joke, if he didn't pot, it was safe, and if it did pot, he wouldn't have had position. His luck is unbelievable, I suggest he buys a lottery ticket on Tuesday - He'll win it, then buy another one on the Wednesday, and he'll probably win that too. 8 UK I was all over him, and then he dished.

I feel gutted to lose my unbeaten streak to this - I suppose you really can't be luck can you.

Sorry guys.
horse10000
horse10000
22:09 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky mate, save the wins for next set
fuunky
fuunky
22:16 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry guys, lost to thantos.

He played well in 8US, very luck in one frame, cannoned balls, and landed stupidly perfect. 9 Ball was a complete joke, if he didn't pot, it was safe, and if it did pot, he wouldn't have had position. His luck is unbelievable, I suggest he buys a lottery ticket on Tuesday - He'll win it, then buy another one on the Wednesday, and he'll probably win that too. 8 UK I was all over him, and then he dished.

I feel gutted to lose my unbeaten streak to this - I suppose you really can't be luck can you.

Sorry guys.

Lol what goes around comes around, you might not lose many, but when it happens you need to learn how to take it!!
horse10000
horse10000
22:40 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL

The Professionals (71) vs (49) Fighting Eagles

horse10000 (7) vs (8) kingdadcool
dvz (10) vs (5) _pro__frog_
tinie (10) vs (5) breksis
_redherring_ (9) vs (6) triple_b
beenjammin (9) vs (6) _huts24_
davey_1985 (5) vs (10) its_me
cphaynes (10) vs (5) vegas
techno (11) vs (4) sensibleshow

The Professionals (77) vs (43) Phoenix Storm

mattywellie (11) vs (4) darren9030
tinie (15) vs (0) friendyboy
_nerdzz_ (11) vs (4) cue_ball
_redherring_ (8) vs (7) breakdown
scott7a (11) vs (4) ooo_u_tap_2
dvz (5) vs (10) davybaumers
cphaynes (5) vs (10) thanatos
beenjammin (11) vs (4) poolh8r

Deadline 8/12/13

Edited at 23:00 Sun 08/12/13 (GMT)
horse10000
horse10000
22:40 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League IV Play-Offs

The Professionals B () vs () Snooker Squad

mattywellie vs mich
tinie vs lethal_lures
dvz vs hi_im_gary
beenjammin vs r1p0m4n_v2
cphaynes vs whocares8x8

Killer
The Professionals B vs Snooker Squad

The Professionals A () vs () Uprising

scott7a vs derik_dalton
_nerdzz_ vs sharky89
davey_1985 vs pirate_steve
_redherring_ vs cgibson92
techno vs 2andygorams

Killer
The Professionals A vs Uprising

Deadline 18/12/13
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL - Fixture Set 5 (Final)

The games can now be found here...

http://thefcl.weebly.com/fixture-set-5.html

Apologies for not having the fixtures formatted for simple cut and paste but there have been many last minute changes to the line-ups again.

Deadline is Midnight (UK) on 22nd December 2013.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Sun 8 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL~ Fixture Set 4

Fixture set 4 has now been released, games can be copy/pasted from
the link below.

http://funkypoolfbl.wix.com/funkybilliardsleague#!about1/c1da0

Deadline for the fixture is 22/12/13 @ Midnight GMT

Good Luck all
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:06 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just clarification for all you pro's players that want to make assumptions:

In the game against Dave I did not randomly leave, instead I asked if it was okay because I was going out. However It has now come to my attention that a moderator, assumes that I refuse to play and insists on causing arguments on the Fighting Eagles thread. My proof lies with your player. The moderator in question has also suggested removing me from my own team for the sake of 5 frames. Seriously, is this game life or death for you? A simple piece of advice...back off our thread and keep your noses out where it is not wanted or needed...

...and we'll all be friends
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

In the game against Dave I did not randomly leave, instead I asked if it was okay because I was going out. However It has now come to my attention that a moderator, assumes that I refuse to play and insists on causing arguments on the Fighting Eagles thread. My proof lies with your player. The moderator in question has also suggested removing me from my own team for the sake of 5 frames. Seriously, is this game life or death for you? A simple piece of advice...back off our thread and keep your noses out where it is not wanted or needed...

Nobody has tried to cause an arguement and the only people that posted on your thread is a captain and a vice captain, I never understood why people start games then when they are 9-1 down suddenly don't have time to finish thm off.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:23 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Nobody has tried to cause an arguement and the only people that posted on your thread is a captain and a vice captain, I never understood why people start games then when they are 9-1 down suddenly don't have time to finish thm off.

Surely I wouldn't have asked nicely if I decided on leaving just because of the score? Besides I don't have to explain myself to a nobody.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Surely I wouldn't have asked nicely if I decided on leaving just because of the score? Besides I don't have to explain myself to a nobody.

to a nobody ? oh please ..... run along and leave some more games when your behind. enough said ill stay off your thread you stay off ours
horse10000
horse10000
00:37 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Current Standings

SS = 782
Pros = 781
Uprising = 747

Rather close, winner takes all I would think between ss and pros, uprising still got an outside chance as well with pros and ss taking points off each other.

Edited at 22:58 Sun 08/12/13 (GMT)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
00:42 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
to a nobody ? oh please ..... run along and leave some more games when your behind. enough said ill stay off your thread you stay off ours

We'll i dont exactly know you do I? Just another member on this site who think their something special, you're not even a mod anymore so I don't have to treat you with any decency. How games are played are down to me and only me. If games are left, they are done within reason. I shouldn't have to explain to losers like you....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Might not be winner takes all as you would expect your score vs misfits to be more than 20 points better than theirs against Unbeatables
dvz
dvz
00:59 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
dvz - pro frog 10 - 5

ty m8 wp ggs
horse10000
horse10000
01:01 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done dave
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

We'll i dont exactly know you do I? Just another member on this site who think their something special, you're not even a mod anymore so I don't have to treat you with any decency. How games are played are down to me and only me. If games are left, they are done within reason. I shouldn't have to explain to losers like you....

how mature is that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Might not be winner takes all as you would expect your score vs misfits to be more than 20 points better than theirs against Unbeatables

i was thinking that myself lee
dvz
dvz
01:02 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ty horse m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Mon 9 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ty horse m8

well done mate very good score against a half decent player
Pages: 19697
Unable to post