Edited at 08:09 Fri 16/08/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:56 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Aye cause he doesn't post enough for himself lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sniper, just a warning, you are not allowed to VC in the FBL, you are only "acting" VC at the moment under the current circumstances with BB
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:58 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sniper, just a warning, you are not allowed to VC in the FBL, you are only "acting" VC at the moment under the current circumstances with BB

This bold section is FCL, and that will change soon when their captain has his internet back. You won't be a captain/vice next season in the FCL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:01 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck with this Ash me old mucka, think you have been watching xmen and wanted a halle berry/jean grey sandwich by the name
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
good luck with this Ash i know u wont need it , u done great job helping Jema at black magics
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
On behalf of krazyash_07.....!

Pheonix Storm!

krazyash_07 Captain
__sniper__
solskjaer20
_sachibub
poolh8r
powodzenia? v/c
ub3rnator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck with this Ash me old mucka, think you have been watching xmen and wanted a halle berry/jean grey sandwich by the name

Thanks mate, just something I've been thinking about for a fair while now, enough thinking about it time to bring it to fruition.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks mate, just something I've been thinking about for a fair while now, enough thinking about it time to bring it to fruition.

You've got all the time and the experience to make it a success mate, sure it will be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

You've got all the time and the experience to make it a success mate, sure it will be

Cheers matey
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash looks like im out then pal, im so sorry mate, but i may as well stick with ball breakers for next season like i said i would do.. i thought maybe i had earned that trust to be vice for next season guess not. Sorry i can't join then. i know u wanted me as vice, im sorry pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Since jay has me on ignore still, i will post here..

I would go back to ballbreakers as if i leave and take 3 players with me, they may fold...not to mention jay would see this all as bad im guessing...although i would be with ball breakers for 1 whole season, and i would love ot join phoenix storm as you asked me to be vice ash, but i don't want to jeopardize me being trusted for vice captaining at least in fcl and fbl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Should be up to the captain who they want as vice surely? As long as you have the relevant experience on that account to qualify according to league rules then it shouldn't be anything to do with the league how ash runs his clan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:12 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Should be up to the captain who they want as vice surely? As long as you have the relevant experience on that account to qualify according to league rules then it shouldn't be anything to do with the league how ash runs his clan
I was banned in FCL to even play let alone be a vice or captain, that was last season, no i have been with BallBreakers all this season (well not all, wasnt here at beginning) i have gained trust from many players, but Jay still needs to see that i will be loyal and not mess league up like i kept doing...

i understand completely. Just biding my time..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Creep creep lol...bluenose meet brown-nose
erigert
erigert
22:52 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I would go back to ballbreakers as if i leave and take 3 players with me, they may fold...not to mention jay would see this all as bad im guessing...although i would be with ball breakers for 1 whole season, and i would love ot join phoenix storm as you asked me to be vice ash, but i don't want to jeopardize me being trusted for vice captaining at least in fcl and fbl

i dont know why but i have the feeling u use sarcasm too much
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow,

This is working just as I had expected,

Just bumps in the road, still able to drive over them, just to clarify my intentions were and are not to fold any other team, were merely to expand the league making it more enjoyable and who knows even more competitive.

Edited at 20:05 Fri 16/08/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:12 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

i dont know why but i have the feeling u use sarcasm too much
I want to know which u think is sarcastic hehe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:19 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash looks like im out then pal, im so sorry mate, but i may as well stick with ball breakers for next season like i said i would do.. i thought maybe i had earned that trust to be vice for next season guess not. Sorry i can't join then. i know u wanted me as vice, im sorry pal
On a good thought about it, i will join along with poolh8r _sachibub and ub3rnator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:21 Fri 16 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
On a good thought about it, i will join along with poolh8r _sachibub and ub3rnator

Awesome news, glad you re-considered, BB will be fine, I really believe in this project and it will happen, just need players to get it up off the ground.

Other players will be announced soon.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Storm - Unpr3dictabl3 & Unfaz3d

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.