Monkey Business vs Uprising

the_incal (6) v (9) cgibson92

8US 1 - 4
9US 2 - 3
8UK 3 - 2
the_incal
the_incal
00:12 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
No word from hardy202 or mardu0o regarding that Underdogs game yet.

leedslad offline for 21 days.
mardu0o offline for 5 days.

Looks like the best bet for subs are wade_ or hardy202 then.

Edited at 22:16 Tue 04/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just received a message from thegreatone7. She said she would be online around 10-11 pm tonight. So hopefully will not need sub.

Thanks
dixie_dee

SL
thegreatone7 v dixie_dee

thegreatone7 didnt show so can i get a sub please. Thanks.

dixie_dee
the__priest
the__priest
09:23 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh what a great morning

Clan pool eh ....??????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:39 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Need to get a sub for thegreatone7. Deadline is approaching quickly 12 hours away.

Thanks
dixie_dee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Need to get a sub for thegreatone7. Deadline is approaching quickly 12 hours away.

Thanks
dixie_dee
Any player can sub into these games as , so please if you see one online just ask them and i will also message them to let them know they can sub in too

_ice_
abbiew
the_viking
todd2000
free_one
woodwizard
drewdt3
kinglair1990 can swap if winter not online
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done to all that games played yesterday

the_incal if you do see hardy online please swap in to play him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for your help anoneeemouse. I will keep an eye out for them.

dixie_dee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League ~ Deadline 5/03/14

Monkey Business 15 v 9 Underdogsbite

the__priest 5 v 7 tombstone_74
triple_b 10 v 2 left_touch
the_incal v mardu0o/wade_
destroyer_16 v thepoolgod
estwing v hardy202
Killer v Killer

jack_86 1 v 11 rocketweaz8
anoneeemouse 4 v 11 x_connor
thegreatone7 v dixie_dee
kue 2 v 10 _dntbmad__
kinglair1990 v winter64
Killer v Killer

4 each of US8, US9 and UK8 & 2 killer

Killer Games

Each Killer game may be played with any mutually agreed number of players on each side. Where clans do not mutually agree then either clan may field no more than three players. The commencement of any Killer game will be taken as an implied joint agreement to the number of players from either side and the result will stand. The scoring of each Killer game is as follows:-

1st 4 points
2nd 2 points

Any player may play both an Individual game and the Killer games in any one fixture against an opposing clan. Players can play in both Killer games.
cke1982
cke1982
14:49 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

mardu0o online now leeds lad offline 4 days not 21 21 hed be out of clan
cke1982
cke1982
14:49 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i will be on all day browsing to make subs and get killer sorted
the_incal
the_incal
15:00 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Maybe I was looking at the wrong leedslad profile... if there's more than one 'leedslad', can you specify so I know who I'm up against please? Cheers! =)

As for tonight's match, I've let mardu0o know my times, he says he can't get on after 3pm until 12am, which is too late. So, it looks like I'll probably be playing hardy202 if he's on around 7pm.
cke1982
cke1982
15:01 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Maybe I was looking at the wrong leedslad profile... if there's more than one 'leedslad', can you specify so I know who I'm up against please? Cheers! =)

As for tonight's match, I've let mardu0o know my times, he says he can't get on after 3pm until 12am, which is too late. So, it looks like I'll probably be playing hardy202 if he's on around 7pm.

the_incal
the_incal
15:03 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm at work, so I can't play now. Just came online quickly in my break to try and arrange the game for tonight. Hope to play against one of your subs at 7pm! =) Cheers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL set 2

Monkey Business v Phoenix Storm

STR8
the_incal (0) v (2) precision

He played well. Shame about his attitude.
Please don't put me in any matches against this player again. I said I was available after 7pm, he specified 7pm as a time he wanted to play, then didn't turn up until 8pm, offering no apologies and a pish-poor childish attitude. I've got better things to do with my time right now that wait for morons like this to turn up to their matches, and then have them spout shyte at me when they do finally turn up.

Good luck to the rest of phoenix for the season, shame you've been embarrassed by this player.

Firstly we have not been embarrassed by this player, quite the contrary really, they are doing superb, undefeated after this result. Winning never gets embarrassing, losing does.

Also once again a player trying to cause unnecessary problems, I've seen your offline messages to my player and nothing you have stated adds up. So before you go making accusations please ensure correct information is applied.

The 7pm time were only mentioned 13 mins to 7pm (6:47pm) unfortunately he had to nip out some where. My point is it's not like the time were set in concrete stone it were an approx. We've had problems with arranging matches with you before, so I'm really not surprised it's happened again.

Thanks for the kind words about Phoenix' good season and the same to your team too, far from embarrasing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
We have players ready to play killer if ya'll have someone that can play. We will be on line for a little while, so let us know if there are players available.

Thanks
dixie_dee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
We have players ready to play killer if ya'll have someone that can play. We will be on line for a little while, so let us know if there are players available.

Thanks
dixie_dee
i will be available during this afternoon , there is no one on else on atm but i will keep an eye out. If im not on if someone messages me i'll log straight in
the_incal
the_incal
15:28 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
krazyash_07, first of all, it's not losing a game that's embarrassing, it's the player's attitude when playing that is the embarrassing thing. The result of the game is irrelevent and will be forgotten long before your player's poor attitude is. Lack of respect for other players is a reflection on his character, not the other way round.

Secondly, I'd get YOUR facts straight before making assertions.

The 7pm time was mentioned by him, hours before the match up, and he failed to send any messages or apologies regarding his non-attendance at the time HE specified.

That's all from me, just be careful you know what you're defending before diving in. It could get embarrassing for you too, and I'm sure you don't want to come out of this looking silly just because you blindly defend someone before checking your facts. All the best.
cke1982
cke1982
15:49 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm at work, so I can't play now. Just came online quickly in my break to try and arrange the game for tonight. Hope to play against one of your subs at 7pm! =) Cheers.

k wondered why game wasnt getting played lol
the__priest
the__priest
15:58 Wed 5 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
its only a game relax
Posted Image

chucklzzzzzzzz
Posted Image

Mbzzzzz only wanna have fun LOL
Posted Image
Pages: 19596
Unable to post