would it kill u to be nice ppl

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
mischief
mischief
17:25 Wed 23 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
so wats up with ppl on this they dont even say gg or gl no more .its a game have fun chill out u never know u might even find some manners... lose or win i say it and u might even get a hug !!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:46 Wed 30 Oct 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe they dont have fingers to type

Can I have a hug now *Holds arms out*

mischief
mischief
13:34 Wed 30 Oct 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
any time pit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:31 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
so wats up with ppl on this they dont even say gg or gl no more .its a game have fun chill out u never know u might even find some manners... lose or win i say it and u might even get a hug !!!!

Some people don't even say hello

Totally agree it doesn't hurt to be sociable
fuunky
fuunky
15:17 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Blame there parents!!

This is much more than just a game to some on here, they are what make the game fun for me!!!
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:19 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Completely agree.
I mean its not hard to say gl gg really.
Also hate when you win a game and the person logs out without saying anything very petty.
I have before told people off but alot on here seem very ignorant and don't care about other people, naming no names of course lol
fuunky
fuunky
15:25 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't know why people get annoyed just cause people don't say gg. I think It's great knowing you're opponent is really angry cause you just beat them on an online game, just sad people who need to get a life!!
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
18:15 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Especially in clan and tournaments matches, saying gl and gg etc. is just like a handshake before and after a real life pool league match, win or lose you still shake the fellas hand afterwards.
Although I had an exception on Monday night, was too busy arguing with my doubles partner and forgot lol, because he played an awful shot that cost us the frame. Was funny though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ignore em all..if you know them and they dont say it..then they just dont care.. (not a big deal) but the newbies or any players you have never seen...IGNORE THEM :P (not literally, unless you want to) but just dont say anything..."gl m8" if they dont say anything so be it lol..

Sometimes i just keep typing to them when they say nothing, just to try and get them mad :P most dont say anything (skyfly) :P me and him go back like 7 years and he finally (casually) spoke to me the other day lol..
franer_
franer_
00:47 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
franer_
franer_
01:24 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
kirk
kirk
04:07 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ignore em all..if you know them and they dont say it..then they just dont care.. (not a big deal) but the newbies or any players you have never seen...IGNORE THEM :P (not literally, unless you want to) but just dont say anything..."gl m8" if they dont say anything so be it lol..

Sometimes i just keep typing to them when they say nothing, just to try and get them mad :P most dont say anything (skyfly) :P me and him go back like 7 years and he finally (casually) spoke to me the other day lol..

Another great tip there sniper, ignore someone that doesn't talk to you. You should charge for this kind of wisdom :S
hi_im_gary
hi_im_gary
04:12 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Another great tip there sniper, ignore someone that doesn't talk to you. You should charge for this kind of wisdom :S

Sniper and Skyfly "go back 7 years" yet he's only just spoke to him Wish i had that kind of friendship!
cke1982
cke1982
13:39 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
if ur playing matches best of 3 5 etc why say gg every rack u should just say gg at the end of the matches its worse when u beat someone sometimes fluke sometimes play well and they swear at u for no reason
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree, saying gg every frame is annoying, especially if they've fluked the win. Keep to GL at beginning, and ggs come the end of the particular game type.

Meant to be competing against each other not 'bigging each other up' lol.
mischief
mischief
20:52 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
when i asked the question i meant when u start ur game u say gl and at the of the game of how many u play say ggs or if in tournament and u loss say gg gl or just gg .. its called bein nice win or loss i say it and a lot do but u always get the one that wont just think its a shame thats all after all its just a game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:56 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
when i asked the question i meant when u start ur game u say gl and at the of the game of how many u play say ggs or if in tournament and u loss say gg gl or just gg .. its called bein nice win or loss i say it and a lot do but u always get the one that wont just think its a shame thats all after all its just a game

Yeah manners never hurt anyone.
cke1982
cke1982
22:08 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
u should say gg and gl but if u fluke awin u shouldnt get people swearingat u its ridicolous so u getlucky 1 rack and win next 5 u have still won
mischief
mischief
15:28 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

would it kill u to be nice ppl

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.