Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:03 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
to stu only in reply to what he said :

if tinie did use jimmy's account to win that last game doesnt that make all clans corrupt ? as who's to say your top player lethal_lures wouldnt do that . (not that he would ) but makes clans all flawed .

Do you honestly believe I'd let any of my players do that? Every Uprising player believes they can beat anyone, and it would be insulting to any of them to have someone else play on their account. Would be just as demeaning as making tactical subs!

We beat you without any cheating whatsoever. Without cheating, we'd be 3 - 0 up against you. Your argument is daft because no player that wants to play in clans would let someone else play on their account. You just used the fact that Jimmy didn't really want to play in clans to abuse the system. I'm sure it will be an isolated incident.

feel your missing my point stu , wasnt saying your clan would but what im saying is theres always a possibility of it happening in clans . you have accused a player for doing this in which you cant be sure of . my main statement is that there is a flaw in clans as you say players can go on other players accounts and do this .

who knows how many times it might of happened in previous seasons / years . scary thought how corrupt it may be without knowing .
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:05 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
to stu only in reply to what he said :

if tinie did use jimmy's account to win that last game doesnt that make all clans corrupt ? as who's to say your top player lethal_lures wouldnt do that . (not that he would ) but makes clans all flawed .

Do you honestly believe I'd let any of my players do that? Every Uprising player believes they can beat anyone, and it would be insulting to any of them to have someone else play on their account. Would be just as demeaning as making tactical subs!

We beat you without any cheating whatsoever. Without cheating, we'd be 3 - 0 up against you. Your argument is daft because no player that wants to play in clans would let someone else play on their account. You just used the fact that Jimmy didn't really want to play in clans to abuse the system. I'm sure it will be an isolated incident.

feel your missing my point stu , wasnt saying your clan would but what im saying is theres always a possibility of it happening in clans . you have accused a player for doing this in which you cant be sure of . my main statement is that there is a flaw in clans as you say players can go on other players accounts and do this .

who knows how many times it might of happened in previous seasons / years . scary thought how corrupt it may be without knowing .

well nuts in this case its been found out, dosent meen we all do it
faust
faust
12:06 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm not missing your point at all. It is very rare that this happens, and every time it does happen it's obvious. Especially when you see a aplyer like jimmy suddenly be able to beat Imran 12 - 3.

And as for not being certain - tinie admitted it to Imran, and Jimmy admitted it to me. I have screenshots. How more certain would you like me to be?
the__priest
the__priest
12:06 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

wow what a contradiction
love this statement

Disregarding the undisputable fact that you have learning difficulties, the example you have highlighted is not in any way a contradiction.

If you are referring to the 2 accounts I gave away almost 2 years ago, and subsequently got banned for, then you should specify this, rather than highlight something totally unrelated to the point being made. I know it's an huge understatement to say you struggle with rudimentary English skills, but please at least make an effort before you post. Maybe go on an adult night class to learn some remedial English rather than entering every single tourney 24/7, and then pretend to others that this is just a game to you!

wow more insults
no surprise there
especially when you told a big fat porky pie

sorry but your statement is such a contradiction
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:08 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

wow what a contradiction
love this statement

Disregarding the undisputable fact that you have learning difficulties, the example you have highlighted is not in any way a contradiction.

If you are referring to the 2 accounts I gave away almost 2 years ago, and subsequently got banned for, then you should specify this, rather than highlight something totally unrelated to the point being made. I know it's an huge understatement to say you struggle with rudimentary English skills, but please at least make an effort before you post. Maybe go on an adult night class to learn some remedial English rather than entering every single tourney 24/7, and then pretend to others that this is just a game to you!

wow more insults
no surprise there

he actually phoned police when they scrapped micros
faust
faust
12:08 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

wow what a contradiction
love this statement

wow more insults
no surprise there

If you can't see that there is no lie in my post, and that the situation isn't remotely comparable, then I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to a cretin with no capacity to learn. Especially when it's yet another pyss weak attempt to goad me into losing my temper and getting silenced again!
the__priest
the__priest
12:12 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

wow what a contradiction
love this statement

wow more insults
no surprise there

If you can't see that there is no lie in my post, and that the situation isn't remotely comparable, then I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to a cretin with no capacity to learn. Especially when it's yet another pyss weak attempt to goad me into losing my temper and getting silenced again!

no not really i was pointing out a contradiction
which then made you extremely defensive and rude
2 accounts
funny that i said 2 and you've denied it all this time
tut tut
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:13 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm not missing your point at all. It is very rare that this happens, and every time it does happen it's obvious. Especially when you see a aplyer like jimmy suddenly be able to beat Imran 12 - 3.

And as for not being certain - tinie admitted it to Imran, and Jimmy admitted it to me. I have screenshots. How more certain would you like me to be?

would be nice to see these screenshots . you say its a rare thing but how would u know stu? it might of happen many times in years without u knowing which makes the whole point of clans a farse , which is disappointing to hear .
faust
faust
12:17 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 accounts
tut tut

Denied it??? I've actually told admin I gave 2 accounts away! I'll tell anyone that listens! If you count when I first started playing, I've given 3 accounts away altogether! One of them is still in use now, although he's not in a clan!

I have however, never let a player play twice in the same fixture.

I gave a banned player an opportunity to play, and I got banned myself for it. I accept this. How you think this is the same as what tinie did is beyond me. Even when I try really hard to see it as the same - I can't. I'm afraid as per usual - you're talking absolute nonsense. I admire your consistency!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:18 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

would be nice to see these screenshots . you say its a rare thing but how would u know stu? it might of happen many times in years without u knowing which makes the whole point of clans a farse , which is disappointing to hear .

ive seen em nuts and they are true, tinies as much as admitted it anyway, no good coming on here crying , i told u they wouldnt last when u were bendiing my ear at start er season, and god kniws why your sticking up 4 em when they wunt let u take iyt over.

If i were u id go and captain seagulls b4 sopmeone else does
the__priest
the__priest
12:18 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 accounts
tut tut

Denied it??? I've actually told admin I gave 2 accounts away! I'll tell anyone that listens! If you count when I first started playing, I've given 3 accounts away altogether! One of them is still in use now, although he's not in a clan!

I gave a banned player an opportunity to play, and I got banned myself for it. I accept this. How you think this is the same as what tinie did is beyond me. Even when I try really hard to see it as the same - I can't. I'm afraid as per usual - you're talking absolute nonsense. I admire your consistency!

have a great day
loved the contraindication and the subsequent abuse
speaks volumes

huts your right
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:20 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 accounts
tut tut

how can you say this stu and then say u wouldnt play a player in the same fixture , you have just admitted you have done something dishonest ! not good to hear mate
faust
faust
12:21 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 accounts
tut tut

have a great day
speaks volumes

huts your right

What on Earth is a contraindication? Con - Train - Dication? I only have a basic education in English, so you could maybe teach me this word?

Is abuse still abuse if it's descriptively accurate?

Edited at 10:28 Fri 28/03/14 (GMT)
faust
faust
12:28 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

how can you say this stu and then say u wouldnt play a player in the same fixture , you have just admitted you have done something dishonest ! not good to hear mate

You live, you learn. At the time I felt sorry for the kid and gave him a chance to play. I don't regret it - I was a new captain, and it was a good learning experience. I served my ban, and have rigidly stuck to almost every rule since. I occasionally can't help letting morons know that they are morons though. This is something I find hard to learn!

Unlike some cowardly old men on this site, I am an open book. Everyone can easily find what I look like, where I live and what I do. I invite anyone to expose a genuine lie or falsehood I have told since my ban!
the__priest
the__priest
12:30 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 accounts
tut tut

have a great day
speaks volumes

huts your right

What on Earth is a contraindication? Con - Train - Dication? I'm only have a basic education in English, so you could maybe teach me this word?

Is abuse still abuse if it's descriptively accurate?

thought id give you a reason to abuse me further
good spot
but remember all i did was highlight a contradiction you made

Your argument is daft because no player that wants to play in clans would let someone else play on their account.
the__priest
the__priest
12:32 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

You live, you learn. At the time I felt sorry for the kid and gave him a chance to play. I don't regret it - I was a new captain, and it was a good learning experience. I served my ban, and have rigidly stuck to almost every rule since. I occasionally can't help letting morons know that they are morons though. This is something I find hard to learn!

Unlike some cowardly old men on this site, I am an open book. Everyone can easily find what I look like, where I live and what I do. I invite anyone to expose a genuine lie or falsehood I have told since my ban!

Your argument is daft because no player that wants to play in clans would let someone else play on their account.

about 10 minutes ago
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
12:32 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
youve won argument now youve typed in bold
faust
faust
12:35 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

thought id give you a reason to abuse me further
good spot
but remember all i did was highlight a contradiction you made

Technically neither was my account. I gave them away, the email addresses was changed and they was no longer my accounts. I still don't think there's anything wrong with giving old accounts away - it just shouldn't be done to help a banned player play.

I spent 2 years building up accounts and selling them on the online game evony. I sold/gave away over 100 accounts on that game and made a tidy profit. As soon as I passed an account on, it wasn't mine anymore. Fairly easy to understand. Hope this clears things up.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:35 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Surely if stu is guilty of a contradiction then you are too Craig, banned twice for swearing was it? I can't remember, it's something you've criticised others about and constant complaints of rudeness of others is getting everyone tied if the idiom that is associated with you.

As for huts' statement, true it may have happened before but not much can be done other than punishing those that are guilty of such rule breaking which has happened. The incident in question was to be discussed once the Eagles issue was sorted, but with the folding of TFS that is unlikely to happen or happen in the same way. When evidence is presented to runners then they will look into it, that has always been the case and it hasn't changed now.
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:37 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
your forgetting craig , honest stu has learnt his lesson and wouldnt never break rules again . do pigs fly perhaps?

really disappointed hearing a captain playing a player who he knew was banned . then saying but i wouldnt play a player twice in the same fixture . thats all right then yeah?
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising VIII - Some Averagers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.