Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC sub:

Was:
n_robertson v thanatos

Is now:
_maverick_ v thanatos

I can be online majority of day. Not sure if thanatos is still allowed to play this game but think she said she couldn't get on today, so if you want to sub someone else in ASAP, Ash, we can get this done.

Have you removed n_robertson from your team then?

Check the FCL thread..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC sub:

Was:
n_robertson v thanatos

Is now:
_maverick_ v thanatos

I can be online majority of day. Not sure if thanatos is still allowed to play this game but think she said she couldn't get on today, so if you want to sub someone else in ASAP, Ash, we can get this done.

Check the FCL thread..

Was confused about the fact you subbed him out vs thanatos but didnt sub him out vs marksmith.

Also I think I know already ash's stance on subbing thanatos out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, if you refusing to sub someone out of a fixture, when we have clearly gone to great lengths to remove him from our FCL team, then that will obviously create a negative stance on the situation for yourselves.

We have done our bit, now its PS time to do theirs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC sub:

Was:
n_robertson v thanatos

Is now:
_maverick_ v thanatos

Check the FCL thread..

Was confused about the fact you subbed him out vs thanatos but didnt sub him out vs marksmith.

Also I think I know already ash's stance on subbing thanatos out.

So we've just kicked someone out of the team for Ash to play for default? Emma stated last night that she can't get online today, so unless a sub is made, it will go to default.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wolf Pack were warned thanatos might not be able to come on today, she was sat in chat for a few hours after robertson messed her around, so a sub could have been made then and the game could have been played then, yet mav waited until only a few hrs ago to make the sub.

I aint refusing to do anything, I'm in no way, shape, or form a captain or vice of this team, therefore, can't sub a player in or out. I simply stated I don't think ash will remove one of his vice's because of wolf pack messing thanatos around.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:43 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mav, you said there that she said she couldnt get online today...so why wait until today to make a sub?!

As you stated mav, you are online for majority of the day, lets just wait and see if thanatos does show up shall we.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:47 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mav, you said there that she said she couldnt get online today...so why wait until today to make a sub?!

As you stated mav, you are online for majority of the day, lets just wait and see if thanatos does show up shall we.

How could I make a sub when the thread was capped? Plus I was waiting for n_robertson to come back online as I had messaged him.
I offered to sub in and play thanatos earlier in the week and she just ignored me and logged off 5 seconds later (I've got a screen shot as proof - as I knew this would be a problem match) I'm not going to sit on here all night waiting for her to show up when she has already said, she won't be on. So if she does log on....won't that be a little suspect?

As you said yourself, you're not a captain or vice, so leave this for us captains to sort out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't today deadline day for the GSC? That means you don't have to have permission to sub in...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

How could I make a sub when the thread was capped? Plus I was waiting for n_robertson to come back online as I had messaged him.
I offered to sub in and play thanatos earlier in the week and she just ignored me and logged off 5 seconds later (I've got a screen shot as proof - as I knew this would be a problem match) I'm not going to sit on here all night waiting for her to show up when she has already said, she won't be on. So if she does log on....won't that be a little suspect?

As you said yourself, you're not a captain or vice, so leave this for us captains to sort out.

OMG lmaooo it was capped for no longer than 10 minutes. This game only became a problem when your player reacted the way he did to going 3-0 down LOL

And what are you accusing thanatos of here?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Isn't today deadline day for the GSC? That means you don't have to have permission to sub in...

Players still need to be captain or vice to remove a player from the team........................................................
the__priest
the__priest
13:51 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
killer have you any players onto play

im sick to death of chasing these games and have no response
let me know please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Our player was online for a the majority of the 2 weeks anyways, we have removed a player from our team so can someone please sort this out now!
the__priest
the__priest
13:55 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Our player was online for a the majority of the 2 weeks anyways, we have removed a player from our team so can someone please sort this out now!

chapster ive been messaging you for ages
will you answer please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not accusing her of doing anything. Just saying it'll look a bit suspect her saying she can't play and then logging in to play. Why did your brain automatically think I was accusing her of something? Not got a guilty conscience of anything, have we Ant?

Well I guess it'll go to default. But I'm sure it won't look too good on yourselves when we've gone to the effort of booting someone from the team to get the game played when we're already a small and depleted sqaud..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

will you answer please

for gods sake craig, just because i dont reply doesnt mean that i havent read it!!!!!!
the__priest
the__priest
13:58 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

will you answer please

for gods sake craig, just because i dont reply doesnt mean that i havent read it!!!!!!

no but we are sat her like idiots ,,,,,,,,,,,,
its a 2 way thing

as im reading above
its called courtesy when mav posted on our thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

will you answer please

This doesn't regard PS, could you please take this to your own threads or offline messages. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not accusing her of doing anything. Just saying it'll look a bit suspect her saying she can't play and then logging in to play. Why did your brain automatically think I was accusing her of something? Not got a guilty conscience of anything, have we Ant?

Well I guess it'll go to default. But I'm sure it won't look too good on yourselves when we've gone to the effort of booting someone from the team to get the game played when we're already a small and depleted sqaud..

LOL
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
14:00 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Although I cant sub in myself or don't know about who will or anything, here is what I believe to see as eligible subs from my knowledge.. of when they joined and who hasn't played

poolh8r
thanatos
bigcjl2
krazyash_07
the__priest
the__priest
14:01 Thu 17 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

will you answer please

This doesn't regard PS, could you please take this to your own threads or offline messages. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

maybe you answer your messages as well
and truly im not bothered in the least if it does or doesn't involve your team im contacting someone how i feel fit
end of
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Storm - Ex cineribus resurgam

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.