Wolf Pack - The Return

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deadlines the 30th and thegame26 has wasted 9/14 days so far.

I'm not saying thewanderer doesn't have good reasons for inactivity, main thing which I'm sure he and both teams would like is ALL matches played.

What if Ritchie cant play in last 5 days? Ill give him benefit of the doubt, gets us nowhere.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:34 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deadlines the 30th and thegame26 has wasted 9/14 days so far.

I'm not saying thewanderer doesn't have good reasons for inactivity, main thing which I'm sure he and both teams would like is ALL matches played.

What if Ritchie cant play in last 5 days? Ill give him benefit of the doubt, gets us nowhere.

Did you not keep a deactivated player in a game and waste so many days. This is why people are reluctant to cooperate with you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah 3 days bit different to 9 and chapster subbed in, now its thegame26, that matches deadline too were a week or even more to go.

This ones Sunday,

Plus were in contact via FB so knew they were returning, just unknown actual time. So we made a sub.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:54 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah 3 days bit different to 9 and chapster subbed in, now its thegame26, that matches deadline too were a week or even more to go.

This ones Sunday,

Plus were in contact via FB so knew they were returning, just unknown actual time. So we made a sub.

Three days at the start of a fixture are as equally important as three at the end you constantly disregard this on your thread and discourage one format till another is finished . You need to take into account your opponents situation as it may be different .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like I said, Ash, thewanderer won't be subbed out yet. The deadline is the 31st as there were a delay for the fixtures being released (due to teams not submitting team sheets.)
There's still 6 days until the deadline, plenty of time.

As Joe has said, you do the same thing, so can't complain when people do it to you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

me vs _nerdzz_

8us = 2-2 . i potted black by mistake in 1st frame . he was using a lappy so wasnt helping him so had a slight chance made it 2 all

9us = 0-4 had no luck and he punished me

8uk = 1-3 he had to go so was rushing which kinda made me rush had my chances but wasnt to be

overall 9-3 to _nerdzz_ (sorry team)

ggs mate nice guy also . gl in ur season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul bro
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky Johnny....should've won the 8 ball and the blasted 9 ball changed the game (as it always does!). Well done on the 3 points mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

2andygorams (8) v (5) _maverick_

8us = 3-2 to andy. He hit a lovely runout to clinch it.
9us = 3-1 to andy. Proved to be my biggest let down.
8uk = 2-2 draw.

I played ok, nothing brilliant. He played quite well and as consistant as he usually does. The 9us was the downfall and I think it probably should've been 6-6 with him getting his lovely runout to take it 7-6.

Pleasure playing someone as polite as he is and enjoyed the games mate. Well played and good luck for the season.

Sorry team, not at my best here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

8uk = 2-2 draw.

I played ok, nothing brilliant. He played quite well and as consistant as he usually does. The 9us was the downfall and I think it probably should've been 6-6 with him getting his lovely runout to take it 7-6.

Pleasure playing someone as polite as he is and enjoyed the games mate. Well played and good luck for the season.

well done mate blinking 9 ball i hate it and i know u aint a fan lol but good 5 points
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

cheers bro i tried lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

8uk = 2-2 draw.

well done mate blinking 9 ball i hate it and i know u aint a fan lol but good 5 points
Unlucky mav great 5 pts but
raptorman
raptorman
20:59 Tue 25 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good points guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone heard thewanderer? 6 days offline now, i don't care how many days are left, doesn't change the fact your players inactive. It's not like we don't have any other matches to play than mess about with one.

Thanx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone heard thewanderer? 6 days offline now, i don't care how many days are left, doesn't change the fact your players inactive. It's not like we don't have any other matches to play than mess about with one.

Thanx

ohhh wow all about u as per usually sorry pal world dont stop because u asked it too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanx

ohhh wow all about u as per usually sorry pal world dont stop because u asked it too

Expected nothing less, not about me at all, if you cant remember a little thing like we have a match to complete then maybe you're in the wrong role. I'll gently remind you: 9us - thegame26 vs thewanderer (FBL)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanx

Expected nothing less, not about me at all, if you cant remember a little thing like we have a match to complete then maybe you're in the wrong role. I'll gently remind you: 9us - thegame26 vs thewanderer (FBL)
expected nothing less grow up and jog on
franer_
franer_
15:35 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok don't bite me wolves...

me v thewanderer...he was a sub for autopilot and iv not seen him once...can i get something here please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok don't bite me wolves...

me v thewanderer...he was a sub for autopilot and iv not seen him once...can i get something here please.
of course mate will sort something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Wed 26 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League Fixture 3

Group A
Uprising (8) v (5) Wild Pack

2andygorams(8) vs (5) _maverick_
sharky89 vs winter64
pirate_steve vs raptorman
cgibson92 vs run_outt
derik_dalton vs alex_lewis

Killer
Killer
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Group B
The professionals A (22) vs (14) Pack Attack

dvz vs honour
franer_ vs bobcat22
liam_scfc (7) vs (5) x_connor
_nerdzz_ (9) vs (3) rocketweaz8
onevisit (6) vs (6) zacky_12

Killer
Killer

Format
12 racks total - 4 games of each 8Ball, 9Ball, and 8UK

DEADLINE : 04/04/2014 April 4th Friday midnight

Please message your opponents and schedule a time to play. Have Fun !!!

GO WOLF PACK - Bite Hard !!!

Edited at 16:59 Wed 26/03/14 (GMT)

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 18:59 Fri 04/04/14 (BST)
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wolf Pack - The Return

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.