Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
cgibson92 9-6 davybaumers

8US: 4-1
9US: 2-3
8UK: 3-2

played reasonably well only really missed one good chance in 9 ball. hes a very good player, ggs mate and gl in the rest.
erigert
erigert
20:17 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good result Chris, hes a tough player
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
20:46 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL: Uprising ultras v Raging phoenix

w_hoolahan 6 - 1 shadwell17, not sure on rest..

8us: 3-1
9us: 3-0

rest is to be done, if shadwell is to do it, but all because of me potting a white when in a situation where hard to do much, and him losing the frame init, he went on to not bother in end, after a bit of 9us.. and felt no point playing, said i can have rest, but i said it dont work like that..
fuunky
fuunky
21:04 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well played lads, and great stuff harry. It's not against the rules so I can't see what the problem is to be honest, shads a good bloke but is a bit of a mardy and one who likes the attention
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like the attention? Don't think so. So because I didn't like the under hand way he played I am now a moaning child that's saying look at me, look at me. Yeah right.
It cant be done on here as there is no way to stop it but its under hand tactics whichever way you look at it and I expected more from him. I have seen people having their fingers broke for doing something similar in real life pool, cheats can be dealt with then.
I could have done the same to him in games prior and didn't as I thought it was a game between 2 friends who had mutual respect for each other, clearly I was wrong.
I am very disappointed in Harry and I couldn't be bothered from that exact moment onwards. I think I could only be more disappointed if Joe had done the same thing.

Shove the games up you're buttocks if that's how you want to win them.
fuunky
fuunky
22:03 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You left here because you wernt getting enough attention, and now you're saying your leaving the site over deliberate foul. If that's not looking for attention then I don't know what is, stop been a baby and finish the games. It's not against the rules so It's just something you need to accept.
faust
faust
22:04 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like the attention? Don't think so. So because I didn't like the under hand way he played I am now a moaning child that's saying look at me, look at me. Yeah right.
It cant be done on here as there is no way to stop it but its under hand tactics whichever way you look at it and I expected more from him. I have seen people having their fingers broke for doing something similar in real life pool, cheats can be dealt with then.
I could have done the same to him in games prior and didn't as I thought it was a game between 2 friends who had mutual respect for each other, clearly I was wrong.
I am very disappointed in Harry and I couldn't be bothered from that exact moment onwards. I think I could only be more disappointed if Joe had done the same thing.

In my real life pool league Shad, out of 17 games I've played so far this season, 15 of them featured deliberate fouls. Deliberate fouls are totally legitimate nowadays in real pool, so it would be daft not to use them on funkypool!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do

Edited by forum moderator crazzymadman, at 20:33 Sat 29/03/14 (GMT)

Edited by forum moderator crazzymadman, at 20:43 Sat 29/03/14 (GMT)
faust
faust
22:30 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Let's keep it clean please guys

Edited by forum moderator crazzymadman, at 20:44 Sat 29/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:37 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's telling fuunky,how's the grammar in that little lot Stu.
Too many spaces for me.
faust
faust
22:40 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's telling fuunky,how's the grammar in that little lot Stu.
Too many spaces for me.

Haha, impressive nonetheless! I've never seen the "slimy piece of...." phrase used before!

I'll award him 7/10!
faust
faust
22:48 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Let's keep it clean please guys

Edited by forum moderator crazzymadman, at 20:44 Sat 29/03/14 (GMT)

That's not fair crazzy, that post looks like I'VE asked people to keep the thread clean. Don't tarnish my reputation please! lol

I was dying a few hours ago, vomited for what seems 2 days non stop, but I feel great now!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stu the peacekeeper!
faust
faust
23:06 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stu the peacekeeper!

I'm warning you.....I'll deactivate! lol
2andygorams
2andygorams
23:34 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

My local is one of the roughest pubs in Liverpool and I see it all the time and I've yet to see cross words let alone broken fingers, maybe you're drinking in the wrong place!
erigert
erigert
23:45 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i just hope this post doesnt get edited by mods
faust
faust
23:45 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

My local is one of the roughest pubs in Liverpool and I see it all the time and I've yet to see cross words let alone broken fingers, maybe you're drinking in the wrong place!

LOL! it was the nicest pub in Liverpool until you started drinking there Craig!
franer_
franer_
23:54 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Come to mine...by all means win how u like..but pool cues are weapons and iv seen them used lol..but only on a friday sniffs night lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

what pub is that m8
faust
faust
23:58 Sat 29 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Come to mine...by all means win how u like..but pool cues are weapons and iv seen them used lol..but only on a friday sniffs night lol

But golf's more your game right mate?
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising - FCL & FBL Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.