Black Scorpions - New Exciting Clan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
silenthill
silenthill
04:40 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmfao! Is Phil taking medication? First time he talks to me..He's rude just because he lost in Straight tournament because I was a little fortunate...then puts me on ignore! Lmfao..What an idiot.

Firstly I've always had you on ignore, secondly i was rude but for a reason.. You was rude to me first.. Thirdly! Don't take personal feelings onto a forum because that would make everyone think your a complete attention seeker... Whats the matter huh? You think you can abuse players, and they can't say anything back?

Thats what the chatroom is there for

When exactly have I ever been rude to you? Lmfao.
Only reason I went onto the forum is so you can read it, since I'm on ignore...For...No idea why..Haha. What you mean abuse players and you can't say anything back...doesn't ignoring someone give YOU that right? Lmfao...

Short memory? Killer game a while ago.. Shortly after your return.. Why do you think i've never said anything to you? I don't put players on ignore for no reason.. Despite being on ignore and being in the same clan, and having no actual issue before tonight.. I bet you didn't even apologise when you fluked 2 shots, and a lucky snooker.. You love yourself when games go your way, and your winning. But as soon as you start losing, your a bad mouthing clown.. Same as most on here
mirrr
mirrr
04:43 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Short memory? Killer game a while ago.. Shortly after your return.. Why do you think i've never said anything to you? I don't put players on ignore for no reason.. Despite being on ignore and being in the same clan, and having no actual issue before tonight.. I bet you didn't even apologise when you fluked 2 shots, and a lucky snooker.. You love yourself when games go your way, and your winning. But as soon as you start losing, your a bad mouthing clown.. Same as most on here

Yeah honestly can't remember a time when I said anything bad against you..I always have a laugh in killer don't mean anything I say, ask anyone. As for my 'flukes'? I say sorry for all of them...But how on earth is smashing into the pack with the intent of potting a fluke? Lmfao..Especially in straight..What I'm meant to go into the pack and not pot? Haha...Shocking.
silenthill
silenthill
04:52 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah honestly can't remember a time when I said anything bad against you..I always have a laugh in killer don't mean anything I say, ask anyone. As for my 'flukes'? I say sorry for all of them...But how on earth is smashing into the pack with the intent of potting a fluke? Lmfao..Especially in straight..What I'm meant to go into the pack and not pot? Haha...Shocking.

Well prove me wrong, print screen and show me that you said sorry for the flukes you pulled off. And if you did i'll apologise for being in the wrong.. I bet you didn't even say gl at the start of the game.. And if you didn't say gl.. then surely you must have known theres always been an issue between us.. So don't hit out on the forums if i make a comment about how lucky you was.. Surprised you actually admitted you was quite "fortunate".
mirrr
mirrr
04:55 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Well prove me wrong, print screen and show me that you said sorry for the flukes you pulled off. And if you did i'll apologise for being in the wrong.. I bet you didn't even say gl at the start of the game.. And if you didn't say gl.. then surely you must have known theres always been an issue between us.. So don't hit out on the forums if i make a comment about how lucky you was.. Surprised you actually admitted you was quite "fortunate".

You have completely the wrong impression of me mate..Lmao...Honestly.. I think you have the problem with me rather than me having a problem with you

P.s I haven't said sorry for the 'flukes' lol...because they were slightly intended...(isn't everyone's intent when they go into the pack to pot in straight?) and no I didn't say gl because as you said, you've never spoken to me since you 'ignored' me...Lol, always thought you were muted..So..I've never seen you speak, now I know why..Because I'd been on ignore =s Lol...

Edited at 01:59 Mon 13/10/14 (BST)

Edited at 01:59 Mon 13/10/14 (BST)
silenthill
silenthill
05:01 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You have completely the wrong impression of me mate..Lmao...Honestly.. I think you have the problem with me rather than me having a problem with you

And tbh i've had you on ignore for so long, I forgot i even had you on ignore.. When i said that in the server! I was expecting a sarcastic reply via pm.. But then i thought you'd bring the issue to the forums for everyone to see. Because that's what your like.

I'm sorry for being out of order on the server.. But i was expecting apologies for your fortune in the game, as said i forgot i'd had you on ignore.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
10:59 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Can u stop arguing please, people wont be able to see nuts's micro tourney wins
silenthill
silenthill
11:02 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

You don't join enough tournaments Derik, why is that?
_huts24_
_huts24_
14:43 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys , please take this to offline messages . Thanks ! Let's focus on this matches remaining .
_huts24_
_huts24_
14:51 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE VI - FIXTURE SET 7

Black Scorpions A (8) vs (17) The Professionals A

2awesome2win (4) vs (9) dvz
w_hoolahan vs _wales_lad
_huts24_ vs dbno
shadwell17 (4) vs (8) legend_pot

Black Scorpions A (7) vs (5) monkey Business

silenthill (7) vs (5) the__priest
raker vs jittzdulay
2awesome2win vs trats
w_hoolahan vs kingdadcool

Black Scorpions B (21) vs (16) Baize Burners

triple_b (9) vs (3) friendyboy
walktall (6) vs (6) kris
mirrr vs gtav
lfc12 (6) vs (7) crazy_greg

Black Scorpions B (7) vs (5) Wolf Pack B

triple_b (7) vs (5) pointless
walktall vs kaperisk
mikeybboy vs brooksy1986
ronalddw vs deano1888

Format: 4 x 8us, 9us, 8uk (plus bonuses for events) run out's and Golden break counts as bonus .

(5/10/14 to 19/10/14)

Good Luck guys !
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
20:57 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL: BS A v pros A

w_hoolahan 9 - 4 _wales_lad_

8us: 3-1
9us: 3-1
8uk: 2-2 (run out me)

It begin in 8us where first frame i broke and he cleared, with no chance for me. But from here i played rather well taking the chance up always and thinking tactically well, and not missing much, he got unlucky one or two parts as well. Then came 9us, and again he wasnt at it much, he did miss, snooker me in one which he did win by getting lucky on how he potted the 9 from leaving himself tough. But otherwise i never missed and was good all round, potting and snookering. Then 8uk came, and just like yesterday i ran out again! this one was a tad lucky but i should of seen it before hand, with last yellow passing a red, got it off cushion somehow but could of been set on for it better if saw it going in. From here he had unlucky times but also good clearing times as well, did leave me not too much sometimes too. Overall he was unlucky a fair bit and i was one or two times but mostly was good, potting didnt fail me. ggs mate.
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:06 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Great Result harry ! 2 good wins there

Edited at 18:16 Mon 13/10/14 (BST)
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:09 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE VI - FIXTURE SET 7

Black Scorpions A (17) vs (21) The Professionals A

2awesome2win (4) vs (9) dvz
w_hoolahan (9) vs (4) _wales_lad
_huts24_ vs dbno
shadwell17 (4) vs (8) legend_pot

Black Scorpions A (25) vs (12) monkey Business

silenthill (7) vs (5) the__priest
raker (10) vs (2) jittzdulay
2awesome2win vs trats
w_hoolahan (8) vs (5) kingdadcool

Black Scorpions B (21) vs (16) Baize Burners

triple_b (9) vs (3) friendyboy
walktall (6) vs (6) kris
mirrr vs gtav
lfc12 (6) vs (7) crazy_greg

Black Scorpions B (7) vs (5) Wolf Pack B

triple_b (7) vs (5) pointless
walktall vs kaperisk
mikeybboy vs brooksy1986
ronalddw vs deano1888

Format: 4 x 8us, 9us, 8uk (plus bonuses for events) run out's and Golden break counts as bonus .

(5/10/14 to 19/10/14)

Good Luck guys !

Edited at 18:24 Mon 13/10/14 (BST)
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:19 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL SEASON 23 - FIXTURE SET 6

Black Scorpions (29) vs (31) Uprising

shadwell17 vs sharky89
raker (4) vs (11) pirate_steve
silenthill (12) vs (3) i_kill_you
_huts24_ vs erigert
w_hoolahan (8) vs (7) zantetsukenz
lfc12 (5) vs (10) ritcho
2awesome2win vs scooby
mirrr vs r1p0m4n_v2

Black Scorpions (26) vs (19) Unbeatables

_huts24_ vs horse10000
2awesome2win (6) vs (9) turtle1560
w_hoolahan (10) vs (5) lateo1993
shadwell17 (10) vs (5) poolbiird
silenthill vs mrmagic
mikeybboy vs crazzymadman
mirrr vs t1pster
raker vs mad_matt

Format : 5x8us , 5x9us, 5x8uk .

(5/10/14 to 19/10/14)

Good luck guys !
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:21 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
shadwell vs poolbird

8us 4 - 1
9us 3 - 2
8uk 3 - 2

Total shadwell17 (10) - (5) poolbird

I have to say a sorry to poolbird for playing so cagey. I don't know if I am shaking from the cold or anxiety. I know she is a great player and for some reason it really got me stressed out and anxious.

Good luck in the rest.

well played shad ! great win matey
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:32 Mon 13 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

You don't join enough tournaments Derik, why is that?

last time i joined one u smashed ur lappy up pmsl, remember?
horse10000
horse10000
00:13 Tue 14 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

crazzymadman v mikeybboy

now

greyhound v mikeybboy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Tue 14 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
greyhound vs mikeybboy

8us 4-1
9ball 3-2
8uk 1-4

Global 8-7

Pretty good games, he had me on 8us and pot a 8ball on break i knew it wouldnt go well for me, in 9 ball think we both had our chances fair result and in 8uk he was vul i did m8 job lol, nice guy i enjoy games.
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:23 Tue 14 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well played mikey ! good 7 points matey
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:27 Tue 14 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL SEASON 23 - FIXTURE SET 6

Black Scorpions (33) vs (42) Uprising

shadwell17 vs sharky89
raker (4) vs (11) pirate_steve
silenthill (12) vs (3) i_kill_you