02:28 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
New thread already.
the__priest
the__priest
02:31 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ash sometimes i wonder about you
you win one game and think your a pool god

t1pster beat you, end of
accusing players of having 2 accounts, or someone playing on someones account is very rich coming from this clan

lets face it, its not difficult to beat you, so why accuse someone of cheating

your just back from a muting, keep it up bonny lad
it may well be your last post

most people say well done ggs
not the crap you posted

any ways clan killer, when is it happening ???
maybe concentrate on this please

Speak with you Captain you know that person superior to yourself, - we mentioned Saturday, try a little internal converse next time before you post.

really ash
no apology about your behavior and comments aboutt1pster
your the captrain of this clan and should set the example
for others to follow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Already posted that - isnt that spamming? Or did you forget you had?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Love new thread name - cheers mate.
the__priest
the__priest
02:35 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

spamming no
i hadn't finished,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

spamming no
i hadn't finished,

What do i need to apologize for? Changing my computer after 4 frames, yeah I'm sorry I didn't do it before the 1st one. Clan please don't follow my example, make sure you have suitable technology and a working PC/Computer set to your liking before you play.

Get a grip.

Apologies after 8 then. Plus Craig we have NEVER played versus each other unless you see me in your dreams again?

Edited at 23:54 Thu 17/04/14 (BST)
thegame26
thegame26
02:37 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

t1pster beat you, end of
accusing players of having 2 accounts, or someone playing on someones account is very rich coming from this clan

not the crap you posted

You know me by now i tend to shy away from conflict and arguments as quite frankly its pathetic but you my friend are a clown just when the thread begins to calm down up pops Craig to stir the pot , two weeks when ash was muted and couldn't answer anyone , phoenix thread was quiet and now he is back and can answer back it all starts again

you all take this game to seriously end of the day its an online game that's ment to be for fun it doesn't pay the bills so give it a rest

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 00:01 Fri 18/04/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
8frames ash 7-1 down then you curse and come back on blaming computer whatever that is irrelevant but no harm in some manners for your opponent as you are suppossed to be captain ??? and i dont care you think i was someone else found you very amusing and can see why your making alot of new friends lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

t1pster beat you, end of

not the crap you posted

You know me by now i tend to shy away from conflict and arguments as quite frankly its pathetic but you my friend are a clown just when the thread begins to calm down up pops Craig to stir the pot , two weeks when ash was muted and couldn't answer anyone , phoenix thread was quiet and now he is back and can answer back it all starts again

you all take this game to seriously end of the day its an online game that's ment to be for fun it doesn't pay the bills so give it a rest

Language Mr Richie <3

Quote edited

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 00:02 Fri 18/04/14 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
02:42 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

t1pster beat you, end of

not the crap you posted

really

he called my player a cheat,, end of
its wrong and without merit
he was beat fair and square, he dosnt have to like him
or for that matter be courteous

but to get hammered then call him a cheat is well out of order
and you think ash is right to do so

applause

Quote edited

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 00:03 Fri 18/04/14 (BST)
franer_
franer_
02:45 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This is not helping guys..

Ash will only increase his posts ten fold...has he not got enough posts already ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I would appreciate it if people would refrain from posting abuse and allowed us to continue in a manner that is pertinent to the thread, I.e posting fixtures and results.

Thank you kindly.
thegame26
thegame26
02:50 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
the_priest

obviously you can't read at no point did i refer to ash's game with t1pster and quite frankly i don't care what was said or who accused who ( where you in the room watching and can verify what was said etc )

i was speaking in general two weeks with no confrontation and ash is back 1 day we go through 6 pages on the thread

that's me done i wont post on this subject again so if you feel the need to post the please do so
the__priest
the__priest
02:52 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I would appreciate it if people would refrain from posting abuse and allowed us to continue in a manner that is pertinent to the thread, I.e posting fixtures and results.

Thank you kindly.

i will when he apologises for his found-less allegations
sorry it isnt abuse
he posted this nonsense on MBZ thread

and im sorry you guys condone his comments as well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies team out of our hands but the remaining GSC match has unfortunately gone to default, OUR 1st and LAST default.

Thanks to thanatos for keeping to their word and logging on before initially mentioned.

faust
faust
03:16 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies team out of our hands but the remaining GSC match has unfortunately gone to default, OUR 1st and LAST default.

Thanks to thanatos for keeping to their word and logging on before initially mentioned.

Transparent. Obvious. Weak.

The default process cannot be so easily manipulated!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:22 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Transparent. Obvious. Weak.

The default process cannot be so easily manipulated!

LOL - whatever Stu - would you had subbed our eri if he'd told you he'd be online later in the day. Not only sub him out but have to remove from the team and follow correct FCL protocol. No you wouldn't, so don't sit there judging me.

I trust my players and give them the chance to at least keep to what they have stated, thanatos logged on 15 minutes (approx) earlier than they had originally said. Unfortunate the player the opposition subbed in isn't online, not our problem, IF their original player had stayed and completed the fixture then we wouldn't be in this mess. Shame it wasn't the SL as we would maybe have subbed out with out any fuss, but probably saying that no like I said my players get chance to keep to their word.

Nothing further to say on this matter.
franer_
franer_
03:28 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
AGAIN

thegame26 for captains role...things happen alot easier with him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
AGAIN

Again.... This isn't you're thread you have no reason to be here. It's the teams choice who they want captain oh and look its Ash! Now leave whenevers there's an argument on pool one way or another i see you're name mentioned.
franer_
franer_
03:36 Fri 18 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
AGAIN

Again.... This isn't you're thread you have no reason to be here. It's the teams choice who they want captain oh and look its Ash! Now leave whenevers there's an argument on pool one way or another i see you're name mentioned.

Thats bullying...ur picking on me...im not the only one here..loads of others are here posting yet u picked me out twice now.....

Go to bed..its after midnight..
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Storm - Tumultus Ruina

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.