database.dll

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:06 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
When i try running my driver booster it says its not possibkle and to try and redownload the program, because database.dll is missing any ideas people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
franer_
franer_
19:27 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And i get told off for pointless posts...very helpful Ashley
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:31 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

he may be hoping that my commy goes into meltdown, along with all the rest of uprising, pros, and unbeatables, and pheonix storm can rule the funky world.

he may have even triigered it to my commy, hence them being one step ahead, who knows, have u noticed any software issues franer
franer_
franer_
19:35 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mine is ok at the moment i have used a Ccleaner on it alot lately i just have 1 niggling virus that won't go away
franer_
franer_
19:42 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
How do i find the next version of my Ccleaner-update like.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I would suggest Unistalling it via Control Panel, do a Powerful Uninstall then PowerScan. - I would assume the driver booster is from IOBIT (www.piriform.com)

You can then use CCleaner and Perform a scan, then click on Registry nd Analyze.

I did post this earlier then deleted it as get accused of posting to much,
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
20:11 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
When i try running my driver booster it says its not possibkle and to try and redownload the program, because database.dll is missing any ideas people

Driver scanning programs are generally a scam.
What are you using it for? What seems to be the problems with your driver?

How do i find the next version of my Ccleaner-update like.

If you whizzed through the install like most people, you would have ticked the auto update button. But, if you open up CCleaner and look at the bottom right of the window it will say 'Check for updates'. Click it and it will do a manual check.
Posted Image

You can then use CCleaner and Perform a scan, then click on Registry nd Analyze.

Don't mess with the registry. If you're going to do that, make sure you click to do the backup of it. Even though CCleaner is a great program, it can sometimes mess up and remove something essential out of the registry and make your system unbootable.
erigert
erigert
21:42 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

he may be hoping that my commy goes into meltdown, along with all the rest of uprising, pros, and unbeatables, and pheonix storm can rule the funky world.

he may have even triigered it to my commy, hence them being one step ahead, who knows, have u noticed any software issues franer

probably thats why my mouse isnt working lately
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:45 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

probably thats why my mouse isnt working lately

whos mouse hansey?
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:55 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Every tine I click on forum it sends me to 123srv.com any ideas it then goes nuts
the__priest
the__priest
16:25 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Every tine I click on forum it sends me to 123srv.com any ideas it then goes nuts

the question i would be asking is why do you keep having these problems hmmmmmm,,,, sneaking peaks when every ones in bed tut tut

i no you let dextr in oooooh nooooooooo

always ends up in tears
erigert
erigert
16:30 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

open the link i sent to you on facebook
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds like a redirection virus/pop up - best bet make sure you got adbock - (but disable for this domain) and download malwarebytes. Could help.

I would mention checking the proxy settings but I'll leave that if flapjack mentions it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds like a redirection virus/pop up - best bet make sure you got adbock - (but disable for this domain) and download malwarebytes. Could help.

I would mention checking the proxy settings but I'll leave that if flapjack mentions it.

Pmsl! Disable for this domain, like you do that...

Edited at 15:23 Thu 24/04/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i do.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
18:59 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I've download latest Java and it keeps redirected me to the link
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:19 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

the question i would be asking is why do you keep having these problems hmmmmmm,,,, sneaking peaks when every ones in bed tut tut

always ends up in tears

sorted now ' vicar of jibberish ' i just followed dextrs instructions from last time it happened
the__priest
the__priest
02:42 Fri 25 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

always ends up in tears

sorted now ' vicar of jibberish ' i just followed dextrs instructions from last time it happened

all good terry

don't forget to shut the door behind you
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

database.dll

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.