Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:44 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks for letting me join.

Not a problem mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So this is basically the Phoenix B team then?

No this is Seans team with a little assistance from me - He were setting up Eclipse before.

However you word it, it is still going to viewed as your B team.

I can't say I am not disappointed with certain people, a mans word seems to have no value to children these days.

Anyways all the best here to you, and Sean.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

No this is Seans team with a little assistance from me - He were setting up Eclipse before.

I can't say I am not disappointed with certain people, a mans word seems to have no value to children these days.

This is my team not ashes team it's not a b team as ash is staying with Phoenix storm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

This is my team not ashes team it's not a b team as ash is staying with Phoenix storm

As Ash has already confirmed, and someone else has to me, that he is having a helping hand with this team.

No one is knocking the help, I have had help, but I didn't also use half of their team name.

This is a B team, 2nd team, U21 team, whichever you want to dress it up, this is what it is. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
He only had 17 or 18 in his 16 man team, he can't fit any more. Only left one option. Making a second team. Quite funny when he is crap at running one. I wonder if this will be like his 'great' team he had at the start of this season who he all replaced. I do so hope Chris cuts the numbers in clans like I believe he should. We should help out with names of team three....

Phoenix ultras
Phoenix pack
Phoenix talk and I smell bull crap

Could do with some work but I'm happy to try help.
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
14:44 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
two wins deadicated to my new team mates
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
14:45 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
11:34 Tue 10/06/14 Won the 8 Ball Speed Tournament, winning 182 TournaPoints!
09:22 Tue 10/06/14 Won the Micro 9 Ball Tournament
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate of mine has dropped out of the group going Download Festival, starts on Friday and I'm selling his ticket for £100 (face-value £205) anyone interested please let me know ASAP. You'll have to pick up from Macclesfield though. Cheers!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit, i seriously suggest you keep your opinions to yourself, there are many on here who agree I can run a team and do it quite well. Never said were the finished article, just the NEXT best thing. I must be soooo crap we Phoenix Storm are progressing season upon season acquiring superb players as we do progress. So i don't think your statements true, I'm not a crap Captain.

For the final time. This team is Sean's he wanted adopt the Phoenix that can easily be replaced, its only a word, didn't think would resonate and really mean something to some people...jeez. If like this with one word, heaven forbid no one purchase you a dictionary for crimbo.

Edited at 12:06 Tue 10/06/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit, i seriously suggest you keep your opinions to yourself, there are many on here who agree I can run a team and do it quite well. Never said were the finished article, just the NEXT best thing. I must be soooo crap we Phoenix Storm are progressing season upon season acquiring superb players as we do progress. So i don't think your statements true, I'm not a crap Captain.

For the final time. This team is Sean's he wanted adopt the Phoenix that can easily be replaced, its only a word, didn't think would resonate and really mean something to some people...jeez. If like this with one word, heaven forbid no one purchase you a dictionary for crimbo.

Edited at 12:06 Tue 10/06/14 (BST)
again.....what's that smell?? More tales haha. You are a crap captain, the best your team was run was when EVERYONE kept telling you so and you got muted. Progress? More like show no loyalty. Heaven forbid someone get you a Tesco card.
ang3l
ang3l
15:22 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree, will leave it at that, give Sean back his thread.

ang3l
ang3l
15:25 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree, will leave it at that, give Sean back his thread.

Think you should let sean do his own clan ..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It doesn't take a genius to work out whats going on, no ones having a go, just let the truth out, it always does come out eventually (Ant and Emma ring any bells?)

If it is a feeder team (as you already have 16+ players) then cool, just 'fess up and we will get on with it, just no one likes deceit.

When I have already heard off one of this regarding the ideas that have been put forward, and I know you have had ideas about this in the past, just seems very convienient.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
From my short time over on this side of the site, I've come to this conclusion: Nobody likes krazyash...can kinda see why too :-/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Right I'm getting a new name for this team as some people are making a big fuss of 1 word I'm not breaking any site rules so I don't know why it's such a big issue
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just for the record and the FINAL time:

Phoenix Eclipse is NOT a feeder team, yes I have 17 players so bloody what not all are playing in all 3 leagues so we don't exceed the maximum limit.

NONE of Phoenix Storms players will be pushed out and fed to Eclipse, I'm delighted with the lineup I have and all I'm trying to do is help out a friend get their team up and off the ground.

IF all people can do is snarl, criticize and quite frankly talk crap then I suggest you stay away from this thread, Sean's trying to get his team and doesn't need any supercilious morons trying to ruin it for him.

Concentrate on your own teams and Sean will on his, I will continue to help here until I'm asked otherwise...jog on!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sean was the captain of a team, before he ditched the team, and said he would not be playing clans again.

Then I find out he is setting another team up, and poached some of my players, so I think I have a right to be here also.

I respect that Sean wants 'his own' team, but the last time he had that opportunity, he bottled it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck pheonix b team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Tue 10 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sean was the captain of a team, before he ditched the team, and said he would not be playing clans again.

Then I find out he is setting another team up, and poached some of my players, so I think I have a right to be here also.

I respect that Sean wants 'his own' team, but the last time he had that opportunity, he bottled it.

I never bottled it so how about you get off the thread I never said I was giving up with clans to you as you knew I was makin my own team, tbh it's my choice if I want to make my own team either way I have a new name for the team
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Baize Burners

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.