mrhulmes1
rack3m-Alan
miss_pots-Pots
__unlucky__-Nolan

Edited at 00:39 Fri 20/06/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Dave for clearing that up, i tried to tell the idiot we have been friends for years.But some people just want to argue lol.
But im gonna try and arrange Pool Sharks a friendly with another Clan ASAP. And this applys to all players please when you log in before you start playing please take a look at are thread so you will no what is going on all the time.And also please get those messages sent out ASAP and keep a copy of the message you sent to you'r appoint. Reason being is when pre-season friendly's are released
we need all proof that they where sent in case of a default.Not a lot to ask lol.Thanks Mikee
( And would like to say Thanks to all the player's who have joined us,Team looking great)
girl_power7
girl_power7
02:10 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
great team soo far
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And please any one gonna be off over say 10 days please message me are Gyro so we can get you a sub,any one who does not comply will be let go from Pool Sharks.And win are loose please post you'r scoresAnd hope ever one is as reliable as are player's was in Fighting Eagles
girl_power7
girl_power7
02:19 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sounds good to me lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:22 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And please any one gonna be off over say 10 days please message me are Gyro so we can get you a sub,any one who does not comply will be let go from Pool Sharks.And win are loose please post you'r scoresAnd hope ever one is as reliable as are player's was in Fighting Eagles

i will consider your request! tyu
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And hope ever one is as reliable as are player's was in Fighting Eagles

Sorry but Eagles folded due to lack of reliable players Mikee, the default ratio were astoundingly high and this were due to lack of reliability.

Good Luck with this team, hope it works out for you and their fortunes are the opposite to that from how the Fighting Eagles unfortunately met their demise.
chezz
chezz
02:37 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Sorry but Eagles folded due to lack of reliable players Mikee, the default ratio were astoundingly high and this were due to lack of reliability.

Good Luck with this team, hope it works out for you and their fortunes are the opposite to that from how the Fighting Eagles unfortunately met their demise.

in all fairness mate, thats experience, i don't think mike will do the same mistake twice by bringing in unreliable players, fighting eagles was a decent clan, and i believe he can bring in the players required to do the job.

People learn from mistake, no one knows what the future holds, and people might have things to do, but mikee should know what he's doing now, i have heard things about him, but from the times i have spoke to hime, he;s been sound, all the things ive seen, it's harsh granted, but most of the time (most) truthful, this clan will do well.

People should stop hating the clan, because of whos running it, and bringing it a bad name before the season has started, because it won't bode well for clans, and make first time clan-players, want to leave, and resent playing their games.
chezz
chezz
02:38 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Wasn't aimed at you pal, just quoted... well really dont know why lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Ash but i had Eagles way before you was ever on this site.as a matter a fact back then there was 2 division's and we made Div 1 1st season.and lasted for years.But as you have been on long enough to see several Clans fold.There's not enough to have 2 division's now.Thanks to Captains like you.Way to many players hate clans now.And please unless you have something positive to say stay home.And you have been lucky enough to take advantage of the situation and grab some very good player's.Do to Clan 's who fold.any questions please send a offline message.
Plus deep down Id bet you hope Pro's fold as they are having hard times now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Will ever one please welcome __unlucky__ to the Team
girl_power7
girl_power7
03:42 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
welcome unlucky
__unlucky__
__unlucky__
03:45 Fri 20 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi folks, thanks for having me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Sat 21 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Sat 21 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi folks, thanks for having me.

oh so you do actually talk i see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Sat 21 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Sat 21 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ya Ya i got it,Thanks Sarah U sweet heart, now ill be here to midnight as i have several to do.and don't any 1 cry lol.Best i can do

Edited at 23:38 Fri 20/06/14 (BST)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pool Sharks are back

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.