Uprising X - Back to the Drawing Board!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
faust
faust
21:34 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I wont be on the next three days so that leaves only zante and jack to arrange it

Are you on holiday too Eri?

I would wish lol.
I have my graduation after a week so have to prepare for that. After that start my one month of parasitism

Parasitism! Great word! lol

I had a job interview this morning, and now I'm running away for 10 days! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Right kids, this is my last night on funkypool for the next 10 days. I'll be sunning it up in Fuerteventura.

After long deliberations I have decided on our killer team for the final. Obviously with the date not being set yet, there could be players that can't make it. pirate_steve has shown an interest in organising it for us, and I'm sure Eri and Zante will help him out.

Possible Killer team for the final...

pirate_steve
r1p0m4n_v2
cgibson92
clifton188
davybaumers

why didnt you choose your strongest line up ?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:04 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Because Stu is on holiday
erigert
erigert
22:08 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Where did u find that pic Zak?? Looks like the Cameroonian flag
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:11 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Stu give me the template for each colour and I just put them into one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sharky89 vs kris

US8 0 - 4
US9 0 - 4
UK8 3 - 1

Just don't ask, worst game ever!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:58 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dalton 6 hippy 9
3 2 us
0 5 9 ball
3 2 uk

8 ball were a very good standard, i threw one away and so did he

9 ball he played better and i had some god awful luck, every time i split a ball it played hide and seek , but he were faultless

uk, could have gone either way really, basically whoever went for balls first lost lol

wp gaz and gl mate, always a pleasuer and he deserved to win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ul lads, have a good one Stu!!

league match
kingdadcool
hi m8, looks like i just missed you, if your about this afternoon give me a shout, i'm about till 4 ish
Friday night looks favourite after that
paul
Sent about 18 hours ago
funk_is_bk

Hi m8, I was browsing on fone earlier while at work. I'm not on weekends, the best times for me are mon to thurs between 7 and 9pm, let me if that's any use for you bud
Sent about 15 hours ago

He's been on since but no reply. I'll keep you updated.
ritcho
ritcho
12:11 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Last 16

ritcho vs dv8

8US dv8 3-1
9US ritcho 3-1
8UK ritcho 4-1 (+ 1 r/o for ritcho)

Overall 8-5 ritcho

He played well a few scrappy frames and got a bit unlucky, deserved more but that's the way pool goes sometimes. ggs wp ul
dv8
dv8
12:12 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
players champ
me vs ritcho

8us 3-1
9us 1-3
8uk 1-4 (run out ritcho)

overall 5-8 ritcho

took more of the chances and is a well deserved winner here.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:05 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky dv8 and well done ritcho, anybody having trouble with games?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Thu 25 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm struggling to arrange mine. If I haven't had a reply back over the weekend then I'll let you know
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:08 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
^ if dv8 or cliffy have better luck finding him, feel free to swap games (sub one of them into the MB game and sub yourself into the scorpions game. I'm happy with whatever is good for you buddy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:27 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok no worries m8, well I won't be on now till at least Sunday, as you can see from my post above he hasn't been 2 helpful so I'm happy with whatever If it can get played tomorrow night, that's the only day he's give so far and hasn't bothered replying to my message when I stated my times.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:22 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
w_hoolahan (8) vs (6) r1p0m4n

8us - (2) vs (3) Was on a run-out, ended up out of position, tried a trick-shot which missed but was unlucky for the black to cannon off two balls and into the middle! He took the next and I was losing fround without doing anything wrong.. I managed to hit back with a run-out off my next break and took the last to claw away with an unlikely lead

9us - (3) vs (1) He played very well to 3x snooker me in the first frame, I took the following with him doing the same in the third.. I messed up on an easy 8-9 finish to hand him the win and let him go into UK with confidence.

8uk - (3) v (2) I potted off my break and was again on my way to a fairly easy positional run-out when i literally under-hit by a single mm and couldn't get through to my yellow, i fouled and gave him carry to which he couldn't convert, I ended up clinching that.. He then showed character to run-out very well, albeit with a slice of luck along the way with position and ended up taking the third confidently, 7 balling me when i broke dry! I took the last after he messed up.

Was a silly mistake from me in 9 ball that gave the draw away but he played well enough to deserve the win!
ggs wp harry!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:25 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Right kids, this is my last night on funkypool for the next 10 days. I'll be sunning it up in Fuerteventura.

After long deliberations I have decided on our killer team for the final. Obviously with the date not being set yet, there could be players that can't make it. pirate_steve has shown an interest in organising it for us, and I'm sure Eri and Zante will help him out.

Possible Killer team for the final...

pirate_steve
r1p0m4n_v2
cgibson92
clifton188
davybaumers

Yep, I'll hopefully be sorting it but will let you guys know if anything happens (Zante and Eri are fine too to).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:33 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Still no reply from kingdadcool anyway, he was on again last night.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone about for some frames?
erigert
erigert
18:27 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone about for some frames?

Get on than
erigert
erigert
18:30 Fri 26 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]