am on now if thats any help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Sun 28 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just replied to your message m8, browsing on fone and can't get back on today
the__priest
the__priest
19:21 Sun 28 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't get back on today now. I waited around for a couple of hours earlier, I don't think you'll be getting a sub I've bin trying get the game done and there's still a week left

Might be a good idea asking your player king to reply to my message

we didn't need to make the sub in the first place
we did it to suit you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:26 Sun 28 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I didn't ask for a sub so that's not my problem. I've done everything I can to try get the game played so It's very unlikely I'll be subbed out.

I'm never normally around weekends and that's the only time keeperlit could play, I saw he was browsing earlier so I tried get it done but may as well keep it as it is now, king knows my times anyway so I guess It's upto you to ask him reply so we can get it arranged
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Sun 28 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I didn't ask for a sub so that's not my problem. I've done everything I can to try get the game played so It's very unlikely I'll be subbed out.

I'm never normally around weekends and that's the only time keeperlit could play, I saw he was browsing earlier so I tried get it done but may as well keep it as it is now, king knows my times anyway so I guess It's upto you to ask him reply so we can get it arranged
Are you back on tonight ? king is on for while if you are, if not think, he's messaged you to arrange

Edited at 20:13 Sun 28/09/14 (BST)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:14 Sun 28 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't think he will be, but he'll be happy with a reply to arrange the game
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:40 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried to play the straight game, trickster said he was free but didn't reply to my pm again and logged out 45-50 minutes later after playing Sam in 2 games of straight. legend_pot was browsing briefly but I missed him.

Sorry couldn't get it finished , up to someone else to avoid the default if they can get someone else on but there isn't anyone online at the moment and I have to go now.
erigert
erigert
09:08 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries zante, we did all we could, just a shame people mess up others though.

Edited at 06:14 Mon 29/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:11 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Are you back on tonight ? king is on for while if you are, if not think, he's messaged you to arrange

Edited at 20:13 Sun 28/09/14 (BST)

No I said I wouldn't able get back on yesterday, but he's replied now anyway cheers Sarah

What I don't appreciate is your vice ignoring my post, 5 hours later when he knew your player was available to play, comes on here demanding a sub when we were only a week into the fixture, claiming he'd been waiting for me log back on as keep4erlit had been on and off all day, even tho he didn't get my message till 5 hours after I'd sent it lol....

Try and be a bit more helpful Craig instead of making things up...
the__priest
the__priest
12:37 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
keep4erlit
Hi m8 have a clan game to play would the weekend suit 7am -5pm both days let me know.
Sent about 12 hours ago
funk_is_bk

Hi bud, It's very rare I'm online weekends, sometimes on sundays but can't promise anything. I'm online now if you want to play it now
Sent about 12 hours ago
keep4erlit
Hi m8 sry but am only back on this weekend as I only play when in work hence the times have told Sarah that we may need a swap
Sent about 9 hours ago

Is this where I get to pick my opponent?

3 days in we made a sub
to accommodate you
untruths tut tut
and yes a full week to play, maybe make some effort to be online, both players were online yesterday

if you cant be online maybe consider a swap or a sub
works both ways
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not we, you mean your captain

Your player is available 4 out of 14 days. I can be available at least 8 out of 14 so Sarah did the right thing. I'm not going keep coming online looking for your players, If It's arranged then I'll be online..

I've never had a game go to default, so run along and stop talking rubbish in future

Oh and btw, It was a swap not a sub, which your player requested. I was also online yesterday and available to play for longer than both your players were by the looks of it, but what's your point???

Edited at 09:55 Mon 29/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries zante, we did all we could, just a shame people mess up others though.

we didnt mess up anyone on purpose both teams had two weeks to get it played .. i dont think this was anybodies fault in this case to be honest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League VI - Fixture Set 6

Games released as per...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/super-league-fixture-set-6.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK Monday 13th October
erigert
erigert
16:35 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

we didnt mess up anyone on purpose both teams had two weeks to get it played .. i dont think this was anybodies fault in this case to be honest.

Maybe u didnt mess up on purpose, but the fact zante waited 40 minutes on chat room while trickster agreed to play and than logs out without saying any reason, thats what i call a mess up.

Anyway that match didnt have any importance on deciding the league, so congrats on winning!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone around for a session?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:14 Mon 29 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I'm not saying it was anyone's fault that it went to default, I just don't understand why trickster said he was free and I told him about the match and he then played two frames of straight against Sam instead of me and didn't reply again. Can only think it was an oversight but he replied instantly then never replied again. I don't play in straight games so in all likelihood he had a good chance to win, so I can't think it was deliberate.
erigert
erigert
23:31 Tue 30 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL SEASON 23 - FIXTURE SET 5

Uprising (34) v (26) Unbeatables

dv8 v mrmagic
cgibson92 v greyhound
davybaumers v joeyy
pirate_steve (12) v (3) turtle1560
derik_dalton (6) v (9) hippesville
sharky89 v _egotistical
r1p0m4n_v2 (9) v (6) franer_
clifton188 (7) v (8) braveheart

DEADLINE: 5/10/14
erigert
erigert
23:32 Tue 30 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE VI - FIXTURE SET 5

Uprising (19) v (7) Pocket Dynamos

derik_dalton (7) v (6) jasonb
sharky89 v onevisit
scooby v welshgizy19
slimeball (12) v (1) chapster_7

Uprising (19) v (18) Baize Burners

cgibson92 v pocket_power
sailor_steve (10) v (3) friendyboy
davybaumers (6) v (6) crazy_greg
sharky89 (3) v (9) kris

Uprising Ultras (19) v (20) Monkey Business

erigert (3) v (9) trats
zantetsukenz (10) v (4) the__priest
I_kill_you (6) v (7) jack_86
funk_is_bk v kingdadcool

Uprising Ultras (30) v (23) Black Scorpions A

Completed

dv8 (7) v (6) _huts24_
r1p0m4n_v2 (6) v (8) w_hoolahan
clifton188 (8) v (6) raker
ritcho (9) v (3) shadwell17

DEADLINE: 5/10/14
erigert
erigert
23:35 Tue 30 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE VI - FIXTURE SET 6

Uprising (0) v (0) Wolf Pack B

davybaumers v deano1888
scooby v kaperisk
sharky89 v brooksy1986
derik_dalton v pafcjames

Deadline: 13/10/14
dv8
dv8
23:54 Tue 30 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
me vs mrmagic

8us 3-2
9us 2-3
8uk 1-4 r/o mrmagic

overall 6-9 mrmagic

played kinda terrible to be honest and he took his chances when presented. ggs mate
Pages: 19596
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising X - Back to the Drawing Board!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.