Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
biffyfan
biffyfan
01:06 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
** Revel & Burn **

Decided to scrap the must play in Round order, as long as all matches get played then complete in any order you like. Those who fail to play or make any effort will be simply replaced as a BYE.

This is all meant to be fun and to give us all more match scenario practise for the next season.

"Good Luck and please continue to report the scores as you already are. Thanks."

cool. That means I can play biffyfan v BYE tonight

good ur funny man :D

I do try
_equality_
_equality_
01:41 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUB
FCL Fixture 5

Pocket_dynamos v Baize Burners
askingfan v __emz__

is NOW

askingfan v _equality_
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL vs Wolf Pack
krazyash_07 (9) vs (6) jack_86

8us: 3-2 - To be honest he should have won this 3-2, I missed a pretty straight forward ball when he were on the black. He subsequently missed the black so I rolled up to it covering the potting angle.

9us: 3-2 - I should have won these 4-1 at least - he had some horrendous luck as did I. Were taking it in turns to play the worst shot near the end lol.

8uk: 3-2 - Some very good frames here tbh, once again he were very unlucky and I especially in the 4th one hit a shot and the cue ball literally rested on his ball over the pocket. 1mm more and curtains that frame would have been.

Overall 9- 6 - I've seen him play a lot better so this match does him no justice whatsoever. Pleasure to play and easy to arrange with. All the best mate. I did however think i deserved more than 9-6 I can too play much better.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Any takers to play me on the Revel and Burn games while I am playing poorly lol
kris
kris
03:09 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL vs Wolf Pack
krazyash_07 (9) vs (6) jack_86

8us: 3-2 - To be honest he should have won this 3-2, I missed a pretty straight forward ball when he were on the black. He subsequently missed the black so I rolled up to it covering the potting angle.

9us: 3-2 - I should have won these 4-1 at least - he had some horrendous luck as did I. Were taking it in turns to play the worst shot near the end lol.

8uk: 3-2 - Some very good frames here tbh, once again he were very unlucky and I especially in the 4th one hit a shot and the cue ball literally rested on his ball over the pocket. 1mm more and curtains that frame would have been.

Overall 9- 6 - I've seen him play a lot better so this match does him no justice whatsoever. Pleasure to play and easy to arrange with. All the best mate. I did however think i deserved more than 9-6 I can too play much better.

well done bro!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:11 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate: Disappointed with 9 tbh but will take them i suppose.
biffyfan
biffyfan
03:27 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Okay mate, nice yellow rabbit lol - how olds the pesky little thing?
biffyfan
biffyfan
03:36 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Happy Birthday mate
friendyboy
friendyboy
03:50 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Happy birthday Biffo!!! :D
biffyfan
biffyfan
04:00 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks
biffyfan
biffyfan
04:09 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Baizers killer party

kris
kris
06:47 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
happy bd u spring chicken
kris
kris
08:53 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Baizers killer party

gotta love that- in fact, we should do stuff like tht more often. it slots right in there with Ashes tourney- its all about team-building and getting to know each other more . We gonna Rock that next season lads and gals :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:13 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
askingfan v __emz__

Any info on this game? emz has been offline 4 days?
And i have spoke to askingfan there as been no arrangement to play.
Awaits abuse...

Edited at 21:25 Wed 01/10/14 (BST)

I was under the impression we had arranged to play last weekend at 9pm but I am assuming something got in way for him as I was only one online. How about we try Sat again at 9 this week :)

No abuse just stating facts :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:15 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUB
FCL Fixture 5

askingfan v __emz__

is NOW

askingfan v _equality_

He no showed when I was under impression we had arranged to play. As he had done this i was waiting for him to give me a new time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUB
FCL Fixture 5

askingfan v __emz__

is NOW

askingfan v _equality_

He no showed when I was under impression we had arranged to play. As he had done this i was waiting for him to give me a new time

Did try keep you in but with deadline approaching and the constant hassle from opposition kat acted to try and get some peace n quiet. Maybe like we trialled at Phoenix Storm, if players could post when they believe their matches will be played then that would help avoid any further similar incidents.

Kat didn't sub you out on purpose were solely to stop the hassle from certain folk.
kris
kris
14:59 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUB
FCL Fixture 5

askingfan v __emz__

is NOW

askingfan v _equality_

Did try keep you in but with deadline approaching and the constant hassle from opposition kat acted to try and get some peace n quiet. Maybe like we trialled at Phoenix Storm, if players could post when they believe their matches will be played then that would help avoid any further similar incidents.

Kat didn't sub you out on purpose were solely to stop the hassle from certain folk.

also, 4 days offline didnt help, it has to be said Emz
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:23 Thu 2 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
askingfan v __emz__

Any info on this game? emz has been offline 4 days?
And i have spoke to askingfan there as been no arrangement to play.
Awaits abuse...

Edited at 21:25 Wed 01/10/14 (BST)

hey so where is the constant abuse? I posted tgis and matt asked for sub. And tbh this is th first i heard about an arranged game. If so the reply should of been we arranged to play in the weekend and should play this weekend its called communication. Kat chose to put herself in after 2 messages. Which you call abuse? I suggest you report us
And friendy
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Revolution - Let The Revolution Begin

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.