22:41 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Sub

scooby v shadwell17

is now

clifton188 v shadwell17
faust
faust
23:18 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just found out with 2 days before deadline, that jack_86 isn't even in Wolf Pack's SL team. It will almost certainly not get completed now...but these are WP's eligible players according to the website. A couple of these deny being in Wolf Pack - but they're still eligible! lol

egghead
psych_pro
chezz
matthew95_8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:46 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
legend_pot (7) vs (8) r1p0m4n

8us - (3) vs (2) I started off bit scratchy and he mopped my mistakes with ease to go into a 3 - 0 lead and then he fouled the black to let me back in and i managed to sneak the last to stay close behind

9us - (3) vs (2) A bit more even here, outcome was fair.. he played that bit better than me!

8uk - (1) vs (4) Genuinely the most extraordinary set of 8uk games i've EVER played.. Started off with a brilliant run-out to which he replied with an absolutely sublime run-out.. To make things better, I came back with possibly one of the best run-outs I've ever made! He dry broke and I seven balled him to take the overall score's level and then went on to hit the BEST run-out I've ever played since i started on this game!! Snookering myself on the last black and then hitting a full length ball off the top cushion and striking the black plum on the side to plant it into the bottom corner!!

Genuinely can't believe I won the game overall as apart from UK I was nowhere near my best, he played much better overall.
ggs mate, pleasure to play! Look forward to our next meeting..
legend_pot
legend_pot
23:51 Fri 17 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
legend_pot (7) vs (8) r1p0m4n

8us - (3) vs (2) I started off bit scratchy and he mopped my mistakes with ease to go into a 3 - 0 lead and then he fouled the black to let me back in and i managed to sneak the last to stay close behind

9us - (3) vs (2) A bit more even here, outcome was fair.. he played that bit better than me!

8uk - (1) vs (4) Genuinely the most extraordinary set of 8uk games i've EVER played.. Started off with a brilliant run-out to which he replied with an absolutely sublime run-out.. To make things better, I came back with possibly one of the best run-outs I've ever made! He dry broke and I seven balled him to take the overall score's level and then went on to hit the BEST run-out I've ever played since i started on this game!! Snookering myself on the last black and then hitting a full length ball off the top cushion and striking the black plum on the side to plant it into the bottom corner!!

Genuinely can't believe I won the game overall as apart from UK I was nowhere near my best, he played much better overall.
ggs mate, pleasure to play! Look forward to our next meeting..

was brilliant to watch mate, best 8 uk player ive played so far cant believe i lost! lol ggs mate was a pleasure hope the next meeting is a good as that haha
faust
faust
01:01 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL SEASON 23 - FIXTURE SET 6

Uprising (60) v (45) Black Scorpions

sharky89 (6) v (3) 2awesome2win TBC...
pirate_steve (11) v (4) raker
i_kill_you (3) v (12) silenthill
erigert (11) v (4) _huts24_
zantetsukenz (7) v (8) w_hoolahan
ritcho (10) v (5) lfc12
clifton188 (7) v (8) shadwell17
r1p0m4n_v2 (11) v (4) mirrr

Uprising (53) v (67) The Professionals

davybaumers (5) v (10) beenjammin
r1p0m4n_v2 (8) v (7) legend_pot
funk_is_bk (7) v (8) the_only_ego
dv8 (8) v (7) mattywellie
cgibson92 (4) v (11) miss_harriet
pirate_steve (8) v (7) scott7a
derik_dalton (4) v (11) dvz
clifton188 (9) v (6) dbno

Deadline: 19/10/14
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:49 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Zante vs dvz

Is now

Imran vs dvz
faust
faust
01:50 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Sub

davybaumers v jack_86
is now
faust v psych_pro
faust
faust
02:05 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
faust 7 v 5 psych_pro

Edited at 23:34 Fri 17/10/14 (BST)
faust
faust
02:36 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE VI - FIXTURE SET 7

Uprising (29) v (20) Wolf Pack A

Complete
derik_dalton (7) v (6) x_connor
sharky89 (6) v (6) alex_lewis
faust (7) v (5) psych_pro
davybaumers (9) v (3) thegreatone7

Uprising (34) v (17) Unbeatables A

Complete
pirate_steve (7) v (6) poolbiird
sharky89 (8) v (4) lateo1993
davybaumers (8) v (5) mrmagic
cgibson92 (11) v (2) joeyy

Uprising Ultras (11) v (13) Pros A

r1p0m4n_v2 v dvz
erigert (7) v (5) _wales_lad_
dv8 v beenjammin
funk_is_bck (4) v (8) legend_pot

Uprising Ultras (22) v (29) Pros B

Complete
r1p0m4n_v2 (5) v (7) mattywellie
i_kill_you (3) v (9) the_only_ego
ritcho (8) v (6) davey_1985
clifton188 (6) v (7) miss_harriet

Deadline: 19/10/14
erigert
erigert
02:36 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just found out with 2 days before deadline, that jack_86 isn't even in Wolf Pack's SL team. It will almost certainly not get completed now...but these are WP's eligible players according to the website. A couple of these deny being in Wolf Pack - but they're still eligible! lol

egghead
psych_pro
chezz
matthew95_8

I told u that two weeks ago lol. I even posted on WP thread
faust
faust
02:40 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

egghead
psych_pro
chezz
matthew95_8

I told u that two weeks ago lol. I even posted on WP thread

Well it's lucky I took control and sorted it Eri! You'd have just sent a drone with an Uprising flag on it!
faust
faust
14:55 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash AND Huts in the same team next season!

To quote Ash when he gave up on Phoenix...

"I've made this decision due to; the daily constant abuse towards myself or the team, the immaturity coming from others, the idealogy 'you scratch my back' I will NEVER conform too"

What's changed??? lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

"I've made this decision due to; the daily constant abuse towards myself or the team, the immaturity coming from others, the idealogy 'you scratch my back' I will NEVER conform too"

What's changed??? lol

It's a good job you ain't my type Stu... i would scratch your back if u was haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Where did you hear me and huts on same team? That 100% will not be happening.

Edited at 14:18 Sat 18/10/14 (BST)
faust
faust
17:22 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Where did you hear me and huts on same team? That 100% will not be happening.

Oh and I didn't give up on Phoenix, them folding helped you with 2nd don't be so ungrateful lol.

Edited at 14:08 Sat 18/10/14 (BST)

2nd is the same as last - so I've nothing to be grateful for!

And I only posted as I was saying to Matty on facebook that I could get you to bite on our thread! :P

As to where I heard it - huts' name wasn't mentioned, just that you was taking players from Scorpions, and I just presumed huts would be going too. He can't carry on with half his team playing for you, and Harry playing at Pro's. Shame because Scorpions have been a solid, reliable clan. I never had any of the trouble with them this season that I anticipated I would.

I actually genuinely welcome the return of your team. Any problems I have with your captaincy tactics mean nothing compared to getting more teams in the leagues. I just hope your team returning doesn't kill any other clans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:32 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I will try my best to simply co-run the team and hopefully the arguing days are behind us. We have approached many players and some have approached us so that's flattering in itself.

More teams the merrier I agree, thank you for the comment 'welcome the return'. I think we have a recipe for success and hopefully eliminate the arguing could be fun for all.

Have decided to refrain from posting anything till end of this current season out of respect to all players and their teams respectively.
_huts24_
_huts24_
18:25 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

What's changed??? lol

Defently would'nt be in same team with Ash ever!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 15:44 Sat 18/10/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Sat 18 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol remember this time that running a clan is much more important than your health, at least it didn't take you long at all to realise anyway!!!
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising Xl - Super League Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.