raker v walktall
2awesome2win v mikeybboy
w_hoolahan v lfc12

is now :

silenthill vs walktall
_huts24 vs triple_b
w_hoolahan vs mikeybboy
shadwell17 vs mirrr

Changes made for the A team - just needs someone from the B team to post saying they agree to the B team changes before they can be made.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:54 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
shadwell17 vs mirrr

8us 4 - 0
9us 2 - 2
8uk 2 - 2

Total shadwell17 (8) - (4) mirrr

All the best buddy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:55 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I agree as I have played the games with mirrr.

I would like to point out that my game against mirrr started before the post above and I knew nothing about it.

Edited at 01:00 Wed 22/10/14 (BST)
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
10:14 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well the B team is basically us as well, so .. A and B agree! Good win shad to begin it, getting done nice and quickly..
_huts24_
_huts24_
11:14 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
All my players agree chris so well done shad ul mirrr mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
They are still an independent team in a match against the other half of the clan. This is to give them an assurance that they cannot be disadvantaged by changes made by those trying to benefit just their own team.

All it takes is for one B player to make their subs/changes assuming they agree them.

It's a rule that applies to all inter clan matches - not just picking on yours.
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:12 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
They are still an independent team in a match against the other half of the clan. This is to give them an assurance that they cannot be disadvantaged by changes made by those trying to benefit just their own team.

All it takes is for one B player to make their subs/changes assuming they agree them.

It's a rule that applies to all inter clan matches - not just picking on yours.

chris when you set deadline for team sheets to be in at short notice you should allow us up to the time set , not just chose random players . Also when i send you a message offline i would appreciate you replying . ty
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:15 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
GRAND SLAM CUP PLATE FINAL

Black Scorpions (4) vs (2) Pocket Dynamos

FCL :_huts24_ vs onevisit
FCL : w_hoolahan vs bigcjl2
SL: raker (2) vs (0) jasonb (8-4)
SL: mirrr vs askingfan
8US: walktall vs buckjam
9US: silenthill (0) vs (2) chapster_7 (5-7)
8UK: shadwell17 (2) vs (0) bueberry (6-3)
STR: 2awesome2win vs punkpoet
GAME FORMAT

Each Round will consist of matches that are 8 vs 8

The 8 individual games will be split as follows:-

2 x FCL format games - a maximum of 15 racks in total and 5 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball)

2 x Super League format games - a maximum of 12 racks in total and 4 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball) with 'Event Bonuses' available for any Golden Break or Run Out achieved.

1 x FBL format 8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format UK8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format 9 Ball game - a maximum of 12 racks in total

1 x FBL format Straight game - a maximum of 4 games in total

(19/10/14 to 2/11/14)

Please message your opponants and arrange matches . ty
Good Luck guys ! Lets win this Final
_huts24_
_huts24_
12:18 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ROUND 1

QUALIFYING PLAY-OFFS -ELIMINATION PLAY-OFFS

Black Scorpions A (8) v (4) Black Scorpions B

silenthill vs walktall
_huts24_ vs triple_b
w_hoolahan vs mikeybboy
shadwell17(8) vs (4) mirrr

Please message your opponants , ty guys gl !

Format :
There will be 4 individual games consisting of 12 racks (4 each of 8US, 9US and 8UK) - bonus point for ran rack and golden break .

(21/10/14 to 28/10/14)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
After a previous abusive message I have chosen to communicate directly with the other Captain here where possible and that has worked well.

The original post with a deadline for submitting team lists was for Sunday night. That was not complied with. If I have posted after midnight on Monday and asked for teams by "lunchtime tomorrow" and that has caused confusion over whether that meant Tuesday or Wednesday then I will accept that although a) it still doesn't explain missing the first deadline given and b) still not managing to provide team lists in the 18 hours after my second post.

Having random players drawn is not the real problem here where unlimited subs are allowed. You have made your changes for the A team and that's fine. All it needs is for someone from the B team to confirm your changes for them. It is straightforward and as per the rules. The fact that an issue is being made of it is giving the impression to all looking in that something underhand is going on in maybe setting the games up how you want them to be, whether that impression is correct or a million miles from the truth.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Out of interest does it matter either way? Correct me if I'm wrong if one of your clans team knocks out the other then you have the whole squad to choose from for the next set of fixtures? So regardless of who plays who there is no disadvantage in the next round?
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:00 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Out of interest does it matter either way? Correct me if I'm wrong if one of your clans team knocks out the other then you have the whole squad to choose from for the next set of fixtures? So regardless of who plays who there is no disadvantage in the next round?

agree with u there mate
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:12 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ROUND 1

QUALIFYING PLAY-OFFS -ELIMINATION PLAY-OFFS

Black Scorpions A (8) v (4) Black Scorpions B

silenthill vs walktall
_huts24_ vs triple_b
w_hoolahan vs mikeybboy
shadwell17(8) vs (4) mirrr

Please message your opponants , ty guys gl !

Format :
There will be 4 individual games consisting of 12 racks (4 each of 8US, 9US and 8UK) - bonus point for ran rack and golden break .

(21/10/14 to 28/10/14)
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:13 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
GRAND SLAM CUP PLATE FINAL

Black Scorpions (4) vs (2) Pocket Dynamos

FCL :_huts24_ vs onevisit
FCL : w_hoolahan vs bigcjl2
SL: raker (2) vs (0) jasonb (8-4)
SL: mirrr vs askingfan
8US: walktall vs buckjam
9US: silenthill (0) vs (2) chapster_7 (5-7)
8UK: shadwell17 (2) vs (0) bueberry (6-3)
STR: 2awesome2win vs punkpoet
GAME FORMAT

Each Round will consist of matches that are 8 vs 8

The 8 individual games will be split as follows:-

2 x FCL format games - a maximum of 15 racks in total and 5 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball)

2 x Super League format games - a maximum of 12 racks in total and 4 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball) with 'Event Bonuses' available for any Golden Break or Run Out achieved.

1 x FBL format 8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format UK8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format 9 Ball game - a maximum of 12 racks in total

1 x FBL format Straight game - a maximum of 4 games in total

(19/10/14 to 2/11/14)

Please message your opponants and arrange matches . ty
Good Luck guys ! Lets win this Final
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

agree with u there mate

Incorrect. All teams were locked in before the end of the Regular season so all teams are now separate entities and in isolation regarding team lists and the making of subs and swaps.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:18 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

It is huts that it is making a song and dance about this .. chris has asked a simple thing .. for someone from the B team to accept the changes .. as he said they are two separate teams although the same clan. Also Chris made it so this season if you have two teams you can ONLY use the players you locked in .. not the whole clan.
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:32 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its ok i will get a Team B member to say yes changes are fine
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough just getting it right in my head.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Team B is fine with changes in SL
_huts24_
_huts24_
14:12 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks 2pac
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Scorpions - up the scorps!