(IP Logged)
00:27 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
hello jessica hun hows you x

errmmmmm gd thanks

gdgd long time no speak x x
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to keep you all posted, tomorrow night's going to be the last time I can make it on for a while due to Easter hols and unexpected work issues. I'll be back on as soon as I can after that though!x
buckjam
buckjam
00:50 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to keep you all posted, tomorrow night's going to be the last time I can make it on for a while due to Easter hols and unexpected work issues. I'll be back on as soon as I can after that though!x

No problem buddy. Just keep us posted and have a good easter.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hi Mate

I will be online all day today up to 5:30pm to play our cup game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hi Mate

Just on my lunchbreak now, but work finishes at 5:30pm for me most days. I'll do my best to get on before 6pm tonight, but can't promise anything.
the__priest
the__priest
15:17 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

buckjam
buckjam
18:23 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

are forums for bullying and rudeness ?
or for clan chat and arranging games

if you cant be constructive, don't post at all
its easy

keep the crap off threads, its easy isn't it ???

As posted on the discussion thread. As you said if you cant be constructive don't post. An inferance of a winking eye that he may not return to our team is not constructive. Typical Craig i'm afraid. Boring!

Aladdin_sane will return i hope. Hes a great player and a credit. If not then he will be replaced.....as will anyone.

Now onto important things for the grown ups. Still got one more game against The Scorpions and Junster333 has a few to do.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hi Mate

Just on my lunchbreak now, but work finishes at 5:30pm for me most days. I'll do my best to get on before 6pm tonight, but can't promise anything.

Sorry I couldn't make it for our match. I'll have to concede I'm afraid, so good luck in the final jack!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

are forums for bullying and rudeness ?
or for clan chat and arranging games

if you cant be constructive, don't post at all
its easy

keep the crap off threads, its easy isn't it ???

As posted on the discussion thread. As you said if you cant be constructive don't post. An inferance of a winking eye that he may not return to our team is not constructive. Typical Craig i'm afraid. Boring!

Aladdin_sane will return i hope. Hes a great player and a credit. If not then he will be replaced.....as will anyone.

Now onto important things for the grown ups. Still got one more game against The Scorpions and Junster333 has a few to do.

Just to nip this one in the bud, I don't think Craig was inferring that mate. I think the wink was just to me and nothing else was meant by it. And just to put any minds at rest (if any were indeed unrested), I am staying with this clan, but my job can sometimes throw up last-minute call-outs, which Craig has an idea about since I've known him from past clans. Nothing more to be said about this one I think. =)
Hope everyone's well, and if i don't see you tonight, have a great Easter hols! Be good.x
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Wed 25 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Helloooo to all my FPD clan buddies I'm back. thank god got my net back... not before time!! hope all are well I look forward to a few games with u all thanks for the patience of the "management" of our clan. ro8 think we have some games to play??

Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

F.P.D. (Devil's Playground)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.