XVth Man: 'What doesn't kill us, makes us Stronger'

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:01 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hopefully xconnor huts or deejay will be on later then, well scratch huts from the list as he will just log out anyway rather than play
you guys are very proactive in playing certain players of ours but when a certain one is on and has been on for a while both today and yesterday then perhaps suggesting a player who isn't even in the fixture is dodging games is a tad ironic.

woah there mate,,,horse posted that huts or connor could sub in to play tappy huts was on when tappy was on 2 occasions i dont think your comment is fair tbh,and for the latter part of your comment i aint scared off playing anyone
i don't think saying hits is scared to play when it's not his fixture is overly fair. I'm just pointing out a player has been on twice for a decent period on deadline weekend and no one played him. If your gonna point out people in our team perhaps dodging then that is most definitely a two way street.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:03 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hopefully xconnor huts or deejay will be on later then, well scratch huts from the list as he will just log out anyway rather than play
you guys are very proactive in playing certain players of ours but when a certain one is on and has been on for a while both today and yesterday then perhaps suggesting a player who isn't even in the fixture is dodging games is a tad ironic.

woah there mate,,,horse posted that huts or connor could sub in to play tappy huts was on when tappy was on 2 occasions i dont think your comment is fair tbh,and for the latter part of your comment i aint scared off playing anyone
i don't think saying hits is scared to play when it's not his fixture is overly fair. I'm just pointing out a player has been on twice for a decent period on deadline weekend and no one played him. If your gonna point out people in our team perhaps dodging then that is most definitely a two way street.

im just saying also that tappy was on this morning ,,noone to play,,,again before,, but as soon as one of yours come on and tappy is offline to play a pool match as hes explained yas all get a cob on,,,it will get played as t5appy said he will back on after 9 - half past
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one got a cob on, one of your guys made a point of singling out one of my teams players so I felt the need to point out no one has played greyhound. If it's good enough for manure to be slung about by this team then understand the opposing team has a right of reply.
horse10000
horse10000
23:09 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

im just saying also that tappy was on this morning ,,noone to play,,,again before,, but as soon as one of yours come on and tappy is offline to play a pool match as hes explained yas all get a cob on,,,it will get played as t5appy said he will back on after 9 - half past

Being on in the morning is unlikely to get the game played. Tappy logged out when greyhound came on today as he has a life outside of pool, no issue we all have one of them. Huts is no different and it is not his game. Hopefully it will get done but there is no point in mud slinging just to try and make a point. And unless Connor or huts are on it won't get played as greyhound has to leave to go and work, another player with a life outside of here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
see your point also there john i think ya name is ,,,but as i said it will get played mate no worries
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
horse exactly as tappy has a life also ie gone to play a pool match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:19 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao is this idiot for real? I've been online the whole fixture and haf sleipnir offline the first week and greyhound offline 4 of the 7 days he has been in the fixture.
You had 3 subs online Friday night when you had agreed to sub if greyhoubd wasn't back but you avoided it when game could have been played.
fran had arranged with huts to sub in and as soon as I logged in he logged out, fran saw and pmed me apologising for his behaviour.
I'm hardly avoiding greyhound you plank I'm trying to get the game done as a have been for 14 days of the bloody fixture
horse10000
horse10000
23:24 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
horse exactly as tappy has a life also ie gone to play a pool match

Yes I know what did I post?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:28 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Posted Image

Alright big mouth
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:40 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Posted Image

Alright big mouth
so he suggested a time and you conveniently can't make it

Like I say if your team don't do anything to play our player when they are on for a decent period on the Saturday and Sunday of deadline weekend then don't question our players when, and this is the important part, it isn't there fixture!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He didnt say any time you prize numpty!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:44 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's Sunday evening that's the only clue i've had to your players availability in the whole fixture of 14 days.
If I wasn't trying then I would have just left it at not being able to play after 5pm genius but i've managed to get on.
He was online for 1 bloody hour today and you're spouting crap at me for not being on...you need some microsurgery on your brain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
But you said you could play tonight and when he turns up to play you all of a sudden can't. It specifically says 'I'll be about this evening now mate, ill as hell and actually got enough players turning up for my pool team that I can have a night off'. So we're you only available tonight when you thought he might not be or only now he is off?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:47 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's Sunday evening that's the only clue i've had to your players availability in the whole fixture of 14 days.
If I wasn't trying then I would have just left it at not being able to play after 5pm genius but i've managed to get on.
He was online for 1 bloody hour today and you're spouting crap at me for not being on...you need some microsurgery on your brain.
no I'm spouting at you for singling out huts. If you don't like me insinuating you are dodging the game perhaps don't suggest our player, and again this is the important part, who isn't in the fixture is dodging!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
the point is tappys been available all the way through this fixture and now cos its deadline day you decide to have a go at him when its your players that have been inactive,,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
the point is tappys been available all the way through this fixture and now cos its deadline day you decide to have a go at him when its your players that have been inactive,,
not sinking in yet huh? He singled out huts for dodging, I turned the table and he spits the dummy out. If you cant take it don't give it. If you are going to unfairly pick on one of our players then, again, you give is right of reply.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not sinking in yet huh? He singled out huts for dodging, I turned the table and he spits the dummy out. If you cant take it don't give it. If you are going to unfairly pick on one of our players then, again, you give is right of reply.

yes if you read up he got apologies for the way one of your players acted during this fixture he said huts was on twice and avoided i specify only said he was on an avoided,in no way did he rip into him give him down the banks like you are doing to tappy at this moment which again is another thread argument ffs,,il leave yas to it i cba with 1 hour wonders during a fixture
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
does this mean our babies is on hold
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll leave you with the question was gappy saying it needed?

If you think the answer is yes then I can see you getting annoyed with my posts being a regular thing.

If you think the answer is no then you are correct.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Sun 22 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
does this mean our babies is on hold
intried my moves and you done a runner yah bottler!
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: 'What doesn't kill us, makes us Stronger'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.