Uprising XII - Boring and Soulless 'No success for substitutions!'

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
faust
faust
22:53 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Sorry Matt but that's crap! Between me workin 2 jobs and davys availability it was v tight to get it played. I don't play silly beggars, I play my matches ty

I think he was referring to Ash rather than you Hippes. After Davy went 3 - 0 up and scrubbed it at Ash's request. Still...cheers to lfc12 for subbing in and playing it, and I'm happy enough with the draw! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:56 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
hippesville

It wasn't aimed at you mate. You are well aware that I have nothing but respect for you and most members of the site. My gripe is the fact that Davy played a certain person and agreed to restart the fixture. Then said person didn't even have the cahones to play him himself again. I'm sorry mate that same person is ruining clan matches for all teams he comes up against.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also I apologise for postin on your thread uprising, this will be the last from me .

Peace and love to all.
faust
faust
22:59 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also I apologise for postin on your thread uprising, this will be the last from me .

Peace and love to all.

Please, please, please never apologise for venting your spleen on the Uprising thread. Boring and soulless we may be, but we love a bit of niggle!
hippesville
hippesville
23:03 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Sorry Matt but that's crap! Between me workin 2 jobs and davys availability it was v tight to get it played. I don't play silly beggars, I play my matches ty

I think he was referring to Ash rather than you Hippes. After Davy went 3 - 0 up and scrubbed it at Ash's request. Still...cheers to lfc12 for subbing in and playing it, and I'm happy enough with the draw! :)

Well it was my match initially, and ash stepped in. Like I said I knew nothing about the 3 racks played, and if I had, surely because it was started should it not have been finished???......gawd I'm glad to be taking a break from the fun clan league lol, in fact, that ain't even funny!

NO CLAN PLAYER SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE CRAP THROWN ABOUT ON A TEAM THREAD LIKE THERE HAS BEEN. PROBLEMS SHOULD BE TAKEN TO LEAGUE RUNNERS OR PRIVATE MESSAGE........hence leaving those with no direct involvement, out of the WARZONE!
erigert
erigert
23:05 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The equation is easy to solve, remove Ash from captaincy and i guess no one will be posting on that thread
hippesville
hippesville
23:05 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apologies, I will leave it at that, I leave yawl now as a bog standard funkypool player

Good luck to you all and
KEEEEEEEP ERRRRRRR LIIITTTTT!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:08 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I actually think 8 - 8 is a fantastic result against XVTH Man considering that we are now one of the worse teams in the league.

We've done well to peg such a fantastic team back to a draw and should all pat ourselves on the back.

Well done everyone
clifton188
clifton188
23:09 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
cliffy vs silenthill 5-1 ggs m8
faust
faust
23:10 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I actually think 8 - 8 is a fantastic result against XVTH Man considering that we are now one of the worse teams in the league.

We've done well to peg such a fantastic team back to a draw and should all pat ourselves on the back.

Well done everyone

Haha, love the ironic use of bold! You let yourself down omitting any UPPER CASE words though.
faust
faust
23:11 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can everyone filling up my inbox please post their thoughts here instead? I'd like to fill the page before I do anymore updates! Cheers!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can everyone filling up my inbox please post their thoughts here instead? I'd like to fill the page before I do anymore updates! Cheers!

Okay - You're a dirty northerner who's a disgrace to the site. About time you were banned!

(playing andyw1 in half hour)
erigert
erigert
23:13 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you got something to say then say it you imbecile. My mum's not very well so keep your fkn comments or faces to you bloody self. Tool! Justify nothing!!!

Thats what i got from Ash today, he didnt have time to play but had the time to call me imbecile
faust
faust
23:14 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Okay - You're a dirty northerner who's a disgrace to the site. About time you were banned!

(playing andyw1 in half hour)

To be fair, you've seen my hard drive so I have no defence!
faust
faust
23:15 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you got something to say then say it you imbecile. My mum's not very well so keep your fkn comments or faces to you bloody self. Tool! Justify nothing!!!

Thats what i got from Ash today, he didnt have time to play but had the time to call me imbecile

Hahaha, the King of the "tool" jibe strikes again!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Offline message from lfc12 that i am disrespectfull for not saying ggs at the end of the match

Anything else?
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:17 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tbf lads you should of known ash wouldn't play davey, and now a nice guy wants to leave clans cause of this....
Annoying that clans seemed to be filled of annoying folk.
I do think this should be one of the reasons for changes in sub rules, as davey said keep it simple. I'd say no subs at all but I know people wouldn't like that so none the first 12 days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:18 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Offline message from lfc12 that i am disrespectfull for not saying ggs at the end of the match

Anything else?

its not the first time m8 and i ment on ya write up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:19 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Switching players all the time against me and i am disrespectfull for not saying ggs, no matter if lfc12 had also big luck with 3 easy combinations on his side

I can't believe it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:21 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair Lads we all know what those lot are like (for the inevitable ones who say "I'm not like that", if you play in the clan you get banded together).

We should have anticipated this and it comes as no surprise.

At the end of the day we are still going solid and I doubt they'll be near us come end of the season
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XII - Boring and Soulless 'No success for substitutions!'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.