New Email Verification

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:01 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
My captain over the last few days tried verify her new email and to no avail from funky no email has been sent back.

This is a problem as she is the commander of this team.

Her 'change' is unevaluated by the top lads atm and I would wish they can sort this ASAP..

She gave me permission via other communication that I am allowed to make changes as required along with the current Co Capt & VC's to ensure game are played and that I can be approached by other clans.

Hope you guys sort asap

myrddin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
On top of this it makes me wonder if ANY new account has been placed in the mire ?

Admin please respond

myrddin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I haven't received emails in a few days although I have had messages which I normally get notifications I have checked and they are still switched on so I'm guessing the emails are playing up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I haven't received emails in a few days although I have had messages which I normally get notifications I have checked and they are still switched on so I'm guessing the emails are playing up

The same has happened to me too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
My captain over the last few days tried verify her new email and to no avail from funky no email has been sent back.

This is a problem as she is the commander of this team.

Her 'change' is unevaluated by the top lads atm and I would wish they can sort this ASAP..

She gave me permission via other communication that I am allowed to make changes as required along with the current Co Capt & VC's to ensure game are played and that I can be approached by other clans.

Hope you guys sort asap

myrddin

Use contact us. I had the same problem before and they sorted it straight away after sending them an email.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
12:01 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello,

Yes, there are a few problems with the funkypool mail server at the moment. I have been speaking to Nick about this and we are moving to a new mail server in the next few days. Hopefully this should mean that emails will be working as they should in the next few days.
I realise that this is frustrating, but it takes time to change servers over and get it working properly again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has cause,
Flapjack
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello,

Yes, there are a few problems with the funkypool mail server at the moment. I have been speaking to Nick about this and we are moving to a new mail server in the next few days. Hopefully this should mean that emails will be working as they should in the next few days.
I realise that this is frustrating, but it takes time to change servers over and get it working properly again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has cause,
Flapjack

Youve been talking to Nick? Can I ask what the hell he's doing with this site and why he's just letting it nosedive? If this isnt what hes doing can I ask what he's doing to help the site progress? People will keep asking these questions until he answers, it's getting beyond a joke, the 2 day outage topped it off as well Flappy!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:13 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most admins has his phone number Sam in case theirs problems with site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:50 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most admins has his phone number Sam in case theirs problems with site

There's consistently problems with the site though, his absence from updates/conversation with members is the most infuriating thing though.
nick
nick
Admin
21:39 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
This should be improved now. I'm switching to using a 3rd party email service for the site so I hope the bounce rate improves.

There's consistently problems with the site though, his absence from updates/conversation with members is the most infuriating thing though.

That's a fair comment. I have been about and the staff have kept me regularly updated with the situation. I'm still striving to resolve any critical issue as quickly as possible, but updating and checking the forum isn't easy.
erigert
erigert
21:40 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
*__*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
This should be improved now. I'm switching to using a 3rd party email service for the site so I hope the bounce rate improves.

That's a fair comment. I have been about and the staff have kept me regularly updated with the situation. I'm still striving to resolve any critical issue as quickly as possible, but updating and checking the forum isn't easy.

This is all it takes though, I'm not asking you to comment and reply to every single game query. The forum's missing your presence and I think it raises a lot of questions about the direction the site is going. I think just once a month, an update on any future plans etc, all it would take to make a lot of people happy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about sending members a message questionnaire or even just a question like
'What 1 change would you make to funkypool if you could'
...give us a smallish reply box so that we keep it short and sweet then admin tally up the responses and contact Nick to see if the most requested ideas are feasible?
Could do that every 3 months or so?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about sending members a message questionnaire or even just a question like
'What 1 change would you make to funkypool if you could'
...give us a smallish reply box so that we keep it short and sweet then admin tally up the responses and contact Nick to see if the most requested ideas are feasible?
Could do that every 3 months or so?

That's a lot of work for admins, I could understand them not wanting to do that haha. Just a few comments here and there to keep us in the know is all i'm asking of him, it's really not that much. If Krazyash can fit 20,000 forum posts in a year, i'm sure Nick can manage 12.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:55 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Because you'd get the same people probably saying the same thing, I don't think its too hard to imagine what some people would write...
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:29 Tue 27 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd be more than happy to take all future ideas and list them and gather all data and ideas! Feel free to send to me and ill happily bombard admin and Nick! I'll also filter out any repeated suggestions that the team has!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:30 Tue 27 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a list on snooker that applies to pool too (minus Snooker Plus)

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10182/my-ideas-to-improve-the-game/2#797232
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Tue 27 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sticky messages eh
_niall_
_niall_
01:03 Sat 21 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Any further updates on this since it's still a major issue? Pretty difficult to attract people to the site and keep them here if it takes so long to get a new account validated...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:39 Sat 21 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
it took me 4 days to get back on cos of server issue then 2 days for my premium membership but nick apologized for that now i dont get messages to my email just av to keep loggin in and checking
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New Email Verification

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.