Black Scorpions - Div 2 FCL and FBL champions!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18081
klien
klien
01:20 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys !

me and harry has said we are happy to help out to make 5 in final seems silly not too lol

well done both shad and klien !

Doesn't this mean you have to kick yourselves from your own clan?
klien
klien
01:20 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very well played shads and klien, it is a shame you didn't get support from the rest of the clan, would be great if you got a few more players for the final

Absolutely True Keith..

They are flocking now though.. so may be a good final
horse10000
horse10000
01:22 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys !

me and harry has said we are happy to help out to make 5 in final seems silly not too lol

Or they could eat humble pie and play you in the GSC cup final as an olive branch to admit their mistake
_huts24_
_huts24_
yeah well done guys !

it just means that to stand a good chance of winning this final me and harry will be helping out .
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
Yeah, Its great how you did what you did without me tonight as i had snooker, but final is the way forward! 5 players.

same as 2 seasons ago i believe, bs, upr, pros!
horse10000
horse10000
01:25 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys !

it just means that to stand a good chance of winning this final me and harry will be helping out .

Or maybe klien will just treat you the same way as you treated him
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:25 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
pds v ubs v bs v fks

BS
FKS
PDS
UBS

Well done scorpions
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
01:42 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I was good for klien to go in GSC final, but wasn't looking like happening, but i think we may need it for activity of players, also hes going in after what hes done with shad on the killer cup final, but most of all generally he should be in there as planned at the very start of reaching the final. Our subs will be limited so its another worthy reason to do this. I hope this is okay everyone, its happening.

Edited at 22:48 Sun 19/07/15 (BST)
horse10000
horse10000
01:43 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done harry I am glad common sense has prevailed
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:51 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, Its great how you did what you did without me tonight as i had snooker, but final is the way forward! 5 players.

It is, and considering you were missing Harry in both killer matches (I would say your strongest killer player), you guys have done brilliantly. I look forward to seeing the final now
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
01:52 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

It is, and considering you were missing Harry in both killer matches (I would say your strongest killer player), you guys have done brilliantly. I look forward to seeing the final now

Yep, i think 2 seasons ago the same 3 teams were in the final if i remember!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:54 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I did say it is
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
01:56 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ah my mistake, i was just focused on the post you did, didn't look up above at all!
klien
klien
01:58 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys !

The harsh side of me wants to say and do what they did to me and just field myself and Shad... But I believe, with Shad, Harry, Lee and myself .. plus one other Scorpion, the Killer Cup final would be our best chance of winning something that isnt followed by the words Division 2. Therefore, I would never deprive the Black Scorpions team of something like that just to get revenge.

We should, and will, field a 5 man squad.
_niall_
_niall_
02:02 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah well done guys !

The harsh side of me wants to say and do what they did to me and just field myself and Shad... But I believe, with Shad, Harry, Lee and myself .. plus one other Scorpion, the Killer Cup final would be our best chance of winning something that isnt followed by the words Division 2. Therefore, I would never deprive the Black Scorpions team of something like that just to get revenge.

We should, and will, field a 5 man squad.

You should absolutely keep your current profile pic for it, that won't confuse anyone......
friendyboy
friendyboy
02:04 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It's really hard to read some of the drivel that comes from some people. After the 2 killer matches matches, the qualifiers and the play off, your best two players are Kilien and shad. Not to mention the most loyal and least big headed. Now your in the final, every mug wants a piece of the action. I know where I'd tell them to go.....

Congratulations guys, well done! Such great players and attitudes well deserved.
achpfsk
achpfsk
02:07 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, surprisingly good stuff!

Yeah, Its great how you did what you did without me tonight

I don't see what is suprising to be honest. Killer is a game where anything can happen. Turtle and Sarah getting kicked out was suprising :(

We did it without you the first time as well, lol.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
02:09 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, surprisingly good stuff!

Yeah, Its great how you did what you did without me tonight

I don't see what is suprising to be honest. Killer is a game where anything can happen. Turtle and Sarah getting kicked out was suprising :(

We did it without you the first time as well, lol.

Yeah wasn't interested in that one much , but i was wanted this time so i would of, but snooker came first tonight, i do prefer 5v5v5 like past seasons too.. over 3v3v3v3.. it is interesting more.
klien
klien
02:11 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It's really hard to read some of the drivel that comes from some people. After the 2 killer matches matches, the qualifiers and the play off, your best two players are Kilien and shad. Not to mention the most loyal and least big headed. Now your in the final, every mug wants a piece of the action. I know where I'd tell them to go.....

Congratulations guys, well done! Such great players and attitudes well deserved.

Thank you man... Really appreciate it..

Like seriously.. Almost got me in tears over a forum post
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:19 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Done to my mate Shad for playing sublime, very much deserved the win. - Alex for showing true grit and some class shots vs fran - he had computer issues too but the placements of safety play were exceptionally good. Lewis played brilliant too.

Good Luck in the final - cheers to punkpoet for sorting it all.
Nice one.
Pages: 18081
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Scorpions - Div 2 FCL and FBL champions!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.