Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18788
faust
faust
16:06 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
In fairness, I can see how frustrating it is losing players in a season, but once the mirrr move was sanctioned - then the same had to be applied for all clans. It would be better to campaign for either complete free movement or zero free movement next season than to get angry about it this season.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:11 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
There is no security to any Captain or their players it's bloody pathetic.

When I signed my players just like you, we do it between seasons or the odd one or two when we were permitted too (window). Not during an active season.

That's where my bone of contention is when I say the seasons a joke.
hahahaha
hahahaha
16:11 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It's still not gonna stop a player from leaving tho anyway as If a player doesn't want to play for there current clan anymore then they simply won't play whether they are allowed to join another clan or not.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:21 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao

I made a bet with tension before the season started, race to 50 in 9 ball, I win he signs for UB. After months we finally played it, with a lot of ''banter'' and some good shooting I lost 50-47.

He still decided to join UB after some gentle persuasion,so blame me. Whether he completes the season or not i don't care but we are short of players and he will replace one of the select few we have that are AWOL .

Thanks and good afternoon.

Too difficult for him to join you the following season? Did you put him up to threats too, that's usually your domain too isn't it? What was it against another player on here, we are coming for you, then you're made a Captain shows how screwed up this site really is in a nutshell.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:25 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I can see more moves coming

Yeah me too, complete your fixture vs w_hoolahan please, thanks.

I cant......... getting bad lags

Okay but I'd appreciate if you can complete it asap, cheers.

There are only 4 frames to go.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

When I signed my players just like you, we do it between seasons or the odd one or two when we were permitted too (window). Not during an active season.

You seem to be suggesting some form of virtual contract - Which have never existed and is a ludicrous idea.

Captains don't need protection. Captains don't "own" the clan. Just look at Pro's - The most successful clan of all time and they have had countless "captains". All a captain really needs to do is submit team sheets and possibly sign new players (although anyone in the clan can do this!).

At the end of the day it is a purely recreational league, players can play for who they want.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao

I made a bet with tension before the season started, race to 50 in 9 ball, I win he signs for UB. After months we finally played it, with a lot of ''banter'' and some good shooting I lost 50-47.

He still decided to join UB after some gentle persuasion,so blame me. Whether he completes the season or not i don't care but we are short of players and he will replace one of the select few we have that are AWOL .

Too difficult for him to join you the following season? Did you put him up to threats too, that's usually your domain too isn't it? What was it against another player on here, we are coming for you, then you're made a Captain shows how screwed up this site really is in a nutshell.

It took you an hour to come up with the above. Maturity at it's best,wait it could also be bitterness for being a failure. Whether he plays or not for UB is not the issue the issue is you looking to blame the leagues the runners the rules for your failures. Don't sit posting all day 'let's be friends' to people, contribute to your teams goals and things can only get better.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:38 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_niall_
_niall_
16:38 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You seem to be suggesting some form of virtual contract - Which have never existed and is a ludicrous idea.

Captains don't need protection. Captains don't "own" the clan. Just look at Pro's - The most successful clan of all time and they have had countless "captains". All a captain really needs to do is submit team sheets and possibly sign new players (although anyone in the clan can do this!).

At the end of the day it is a purely recreational league, players can play for who they want.

Think I'll join pros last week of the season if they're about to win the league

Edited at 14:03 Wed 20/05/15 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
16:39 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
faust
faust
16:42 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:43 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 1-1 Mirrr

He made a 28 in first, had half a chance but he mopped up nicely, few misses in 2nd from him and i did it in patches with an explosive frame ball.

Could have been 0-2 if he was more consistent.

good games pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:

the__priest
the__priest
16:45 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:50 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 1-1 Mirrr

He made a 28 in first, had half a chance but he mopped up nicely, few misses in 2nd from him and i did it in patches with an explosive frame ball.

Could have been 0-2 if he was more consistent.

good games pal

Well played good draw there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:52 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe I did get a bit too personal there, after reading it back - YES I did. For that I'm sorry.

I did not start the 'getting personal' part though - in fact i were deemed to be a failure before my hasty reply.

I said some stuff I really shouldn't have and IF can/could rescind them then i would.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:53 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated including Fix Set 3) - FCL/FBL

http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/super-league.html - SL (Updated) (Now including Fix Set 2)

http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/cup-knockouts.html - GSC

(To our new players - ALL our Fixtures are on the above links)

Fearless Knights - Fixtures and Deadines

FBL Fix Set 2 - Deadline: 24th May 2015
GSC - Deadline vs Unbeatables: 24th May 2015

SL Fix Set 2 - Deadline 31st may 2015
FCL - Fixture Set 3 - Deadline: 7th June 2015

FBL Remaining: Deadline 24/05/15

8us: the__priest vs cgibson92
Str: _knightmare_ vs erigert (by weekend)
Str: joeyy vs kirk
8us: joeyy vs _huts24_
9us: _pacman vs madmiketyson
8uk: friendyboy vs w_hoolahan (21/05)
8uk: _fresh_ vs walktall (java issue sorted so ready to play)

Let's Blitz these quickly, thanks and the best of luck.

***********************************************************************************
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually you started first again!
Pages: 18788
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.