Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
friendyboy
friendyboy
01:05 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
re_rack_jack 5 v 1 friendyboy 8UK

Sorry guys, he played well, my balls did not split he always had the better spread and what not. When I got a chance in 6th, I got snookered ridiculously. Just was not my night. Sorry lads :(
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:07 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing be sorry for mate - wd on the 7 ball - when no run of the ball then nothing you can do.

All good mate - 2-2 now -
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:39 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL
Knights v Revolution

_fresh_ 6-2 magic_smoke

ggs, nice guy and a decent player always gives good run out opportunities for himself
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:43 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result mate - he's a very good player - - gives us a bit of a cushion now in the match - 4 to go guys.
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:45 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result mate - he's a very good player - - gives us a bit of a cushion now in the match - 4 to go guys.

thanks pal glad to just help the team and make it 2 from 2 for myself on a personal note
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:47 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
2 matches 2 wins - Great Start mate - happy for you.

Let's keep them coming - you're a cracking player.

Edited at 23:17 Mon 13/04/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:32 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
legend_pot
legend_pot
03:03 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just to let everyone in the team know, i have decided to take off a two month period like i did around this time last year, due to the exam workload that i have coming up. me and ash have agreed on this already being the sound guy that he is

i will still be in the team and, ill pop on now and again just to see how the team is doing, i think we have a great team currently potential to do very well this season so keep the great results coming lads ill play my remaining games and try to get the best that i can in them
horse10000
horse10000
03:08 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all teams please confirm by Wednesday if they are going to have one or two teams in the super league this season. For those teams who are having 2 teams, please can you provide team lists for each and names for each team.

Thanks
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:15 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just to let everyone in the team know, i have decided to take off a two month period like i did around this time last year, due to the exam workload that i have coming up. me and ash have agreed on this already being the sound guy that he is

i will still be in the team and, ill pop on now and again just to see how the team is doing, i think we have a great team currently potential to do very well this season so keep the great results coming lads ill play my remaining games and try to get the best that i can in them

Yeah this is true - hence I've been giving him as many fixtures as possible already lol. I'd like to wish you the best of luck in your Revision and more importantly the Exams themselves mate.

Real shame to lose such a talented player and friend but real life always comes first and I have no doubt we have a quality team here to keep our aspirations alive. Thanks for completing your matches mate and WIN WIN WIN lol - can't wait to have you back when you return.

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:35 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all teams please confirm by Wednesday if they are going to have one or two teams in the super league this season. For those teams who are having 2 teams, please can you provide team lists for each and names for each team.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal Opinion would be to ONLY enter 1 side - We have a great core of player to select from - past few season both our sides have faced each other and eliminated one of them. IF we had the whole team to select from plus taking in to account the loss of legend_pot, dazpolz (not sure what's happening there), then i feel we'd be in a much better position this season.

Taking in to account the fact 3 FCL, 3 FBL are released per fixture set - I think 2 sides will be extortionate.

Your opinions are much appreciated (OUR Team players ONLY please).
hippesville
hippesville
03:39 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal Opinion would be to ONLY enter 1 side - We have a great core of player to select from - past few season both our sides have faced each other and eliminated one of them. IF we had the whole team to select from plus taking in to account the loss of legend_pot, dazpolz (not sure what's happening there), then i feel we'd be in a much better position this season.

Taking in to account the fact 3 FCL, 3 FBL are released per fixture set - I think 2 sides will be extortionate.

Big Brother thinks it would be a better idea to question how many players want to play in it.......that would then determine how many teams IMO, not that that counts for anything lol xxx
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:41 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very good suggestion Gaz - were hoping to gather that information through them expressing their opinions but yeah makes sense. Damn you Big Brother LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck on finals legend. I feel your pain. I graduate in 4 weeks, so I've been super stressed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:52 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I still say one team. Better have players and not need them than to need them and not have them.
legend_pot
legend_pot
03:55 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers ash mate thanks pac, just A levels for me atm hopefully to get into uni, the stress is immense though as im sure you know lol graduate in 4 weeks aye nice one
hippesville
hippesville
03:57 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well if Captain has an idea of interest then surely that would determine number of teams. Haven't seen enough on website, so would only be right to ask here where everyone is more active........I still think ya should enter 3.........or even 4 with all your accounts Ash PMSL
legend_pot
legend_pot
04:00 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

i do agree with this even though i wont be here to play lol, given how the fixtures are working this year it would be a bit of a workload for some players if selected for all three leagues to play games in, however i believe the team is capable of either 1 or 2 teams given the quality

not sure how it was decided last year... a vote maybe and take different opinions into account?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:13 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fearless Knights (SL Preference 1 or 2 sides)

1. _knightmare_ (Co-Captain) - 1 side
2. friendyboy (Co-Captain)
3. joeyy (Vice Captain) - 1 side
4. dazpolz (Vice Captain)
5. lfc12
6. legend_pot
7. trats
8. dgeneratio
9. _pacman - 1 side
10. _fresh_
11. bigcjl2
12. _payback_
13. poolh8r
14. __emz__
15. the__priest
16. TBC

Edited at 01:18 Tue 14/04/15 (BST)
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.