letsgochamp
letsgochamp
04:12 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Played Re Rack Jack in a friendly thing

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

He was a little unlucky, but i was amazing for 11 frames. I was drinking a very nice wine at the time. It was a St Aubin 1er Cru. This can be bought in most good branches of Majestic. I can't recommend it highly enough. However, don't have the second glass. I had that on frame 11, and look what happened!

Anyway, nice playing you Jack, pleasure as always.

Damn bloody hell mate you can't go St Aubin 1er Cru-ing jack in his first match in the clan!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:30 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

He was a little unlucky, but i was amazing for 11 frames. I was drinking a very nice wine at the time. It was a St Aubin 1er Cru. This can be bought in most good branches of Majestic. I can't recommend it highly enough. However, don't have the second glass. I had that on frame 11, and look what happened!

Damn bloody hell mate you can't go St Aubin 1er Cru-ing jack in his first match in the clan!!!

LOL ... It was't the wine it was a his brand new aimbot!! lol Mate brilliant shooting ! And i cant wait for my bottle of St Aubin 1er Cru that your sending me
ang3l
ang3l
10:21 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
In Clan Friendly

Just some games to have a laugh and play some games.

jasonb vs walktall
fastboysam v re_rack_jack
the__priest 8 v 7 letsgochamp
hippesville 6 v 9 w_hoolahan
punkpoet v bulletzzzz
blueberry v the__king
scarlets2k15 8 v 7 toon_lad
ang3l v marksmith

5 racks of 8b 9b 8buk
30th July
ang3l
ang3l
10:22 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Tournament

http://challonge.com/pdstourney

5 racks of 8b 9b 8buk
6th August
ang3l
ang3l
10:41 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done mark .. Unlucky jack..

Thanks for getting game played both..
ang3l
ang3l
11:10 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Morning all ..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well playd zac, it looks amazing. a nice little fun thing to keep us all busy.

afternoon all
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:36 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

LOL ... It was't the wine it was a his brand new aimbot!! lol Mate brilliant shooting ! And i cant wait for my bottle of St Aubin 1er Cru that your sending me

Lol I need to upgrade, right now I've got the "play like a tart" version of aimbot
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:51 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Morning all ..

Morning
or should i say afternoon.
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:52 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

Lol I need to upgrade, right now I've got the "play like a tart" version of aimbot

This match needs to be replayed mark has tested positive for steriods lol, a very high alcohol level too.
hippesville
hippesville
18:22 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

This match needs to be replayed mark has tested positive for steriods lol, a very high alcohol level too.

There's absolutely NO CRIME in that!!
Well done Sparky
ang3l
ang3l
18:24 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Afternoon ..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:25 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Results

8US 5 - 0
9US 5 - 0
8UK 1 - 4

There's absolutely NO CRIME in that!!
Well done Sparky

Exactly Zac!! LOL and Hippes I agree
punkpoet
punkpoet
20:32 Mon 20 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Though jack if we had an anti drinking rule..... funky would be in even worse shape lol.
triple_b
triple_b
00:28 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
my time has ended in the PDs now , i have enjoyed myself here and its been good , just like thank zac for bringing me here and giving me the chance to play , hes probably 1 of the best captains around , thanks zac , best of luck next season and gl to all the PD players
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:37 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
my time has ended in the PDs now , i have enjoyed myself here and its been good , just like thank zac for bringing me here and giving me the chance to play , hes probably 1 of the best captains around , thanks zac , best of luck next season and gl to all the PD players

Thanks sarah, gl in pros unless you play one of us .
Haha.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
00:39 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Have fun in pros see ya around
triple_b
triple_b
00:43 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Have fun in pros see ya around

thanks you too
blueberry
blueberry
01:24 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Good Luck with pro's x
hippesville
hippesville
04:05 Tue 21 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Best of luck x
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pocket Dynamos - Chapter 9

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.