Your team, where will they finish

plenty to discuss

Will Advocatt stay at Sunderland
Where will Big Sam go
Who will be manager at Newcastle
foxhound
foxhound
13:35 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Top 4 next season for me Chelsea, City, Utd and Arsenal (in no particular order)

Teams to come down Watford, West Brom and tough choice for the last place...could be Leicester.

I think Bournemouth will surprise a few next season and as much as it pains me to say it, I think the Budgies will stay up too. Not sure how Watford will do, great attacking team and fancy them to score a few but very fragile at the back!
foxhound
foxhound
13:36 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Stoke to sneak a European spot?
the__priest
the__priest
14:42 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
im hoping fingers crossed Sunderland can have a boring season, finishing 10th or above, maybe start playing from the beginning of the season and not just the last 9 games

out of the 17 games drawn last season, if we had lost 7
and won 7 games we would've finished 9th

games drawn and Gus Poyets no plan B, cost us a lot this season, no repeats please
foxhound
foxhound
14:58 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely, too many draws made it difficult for your lot, Craig. I think you'll finish mid-table but it all depends on who's manager and who they bring in.

Newcastle need to sort themselves out over the summer...they were lucky that Hull and QPR were woeful and that Burnley were well out of their depth in the PL. Be interesting to see what happens there!
_mich_
_mich_
17:42 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
With Liverpool it all depends on the following...

1. Who we manage to keep hold of, Sterling has basically gone, reckon Coutinho may not be far behind, would be wonderful at a team like Barca or Bayern...

2. Who we bring in as replacements and how they settle.

3. If Rodgers is manager next season how he reacts to the fact everyone knows how to play us, pressure us and we are screwed, hoof it long and we are screwed, needs a new plan.

4. If Rodgers isn't manager next season who will be?

5. How we cope without Gerrard (it's the influence off the pitch which will be the biggest loss really)

6. Can we actually get Sturridge fit?

It's gonna be a long summer for us, and if we don't address some major issues and quick then we could risk falling down the table a bit more with the likes of Swansea Southampton and Stoke all looking great.

But predictions now are a bit mental, especially when the league only finished 2 days ago, and we could look as foolish as some did last year with all the "He is definitely signing for ..." talk that went on last thread...

I will hold on the predictions for now and do them around the start of the season!
foxhound
foxhound
17:49 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
With Liverpool it all depends on the following...

1. Who we manage to keep hold of, Sterling has basically gone, reckon Coutinho may not be far behind, would be wonderful at a team like Barca or Bayern...

2. Who we bring in as replacements and how they settle.

3. If Rodgers is manager next season how he reacts to the fact everyone knows how to play us, pressure us and we are screwed, hoof it long and we are screwed, needs a new plan.

4. If Rodgers isn't manager next season who will be?

5. How we cope without Gerrard (it's the influence off the pitch which will be the biggest loss really)

6. Can we actually get Sturridge fit?

It's gonna be a long summer for us, and if we don't address some major issues and quick then we could risk falling down the table a bit more with the likes of Swansea Southampton and Stoke all looking great.

But predictions now are a bit mental, especially when the league only finished 2 days ago, and we could look as foolish as some did last year with all the "He is definitely signing for ..." talk that went on last thread...

I will hold on the predictions for now and do them around the start of the season!

Christiano Ronaldo is definitely signing for Stoke though...said so in the Sun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Top 4 will probs be same as this season just different order, dont think nobody else is strong enough to change it.

Newcastle and Sunderland have a huge summer ahead of them, Advocatt to stay on for Sunderland is a must after he saved them from the drop, and he did.

Newcastle need a decent Head Coach , Not Carver. Hearing Micheal Laudrup alot at the minute. but sometimes i find it hard to muster any enthusiam for them after this season , so whatever

Bottom 3, Bournemouth will struggle as will Norwich, which leaves Watford, i reckon they could surprise one or two next season, Leicester, Villa ,Palace and West Ham will also struggle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Tue 26 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Stoke to sneak a European spot?

I legitimately think this is a possibility
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:11 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Way too early for a prediction but will have to say United really need to not only purchase some quality but get them playing together quickly.

I think Bournemouth IF they keep their squad together and reinforce well then they have every chance to survive. I think Watford, Leicester and Crystal Palace will be the ones who might struggle. The Pardew effect will wear off.

Can't ever see Stoke City in Europe tbh - they did well this season, could struggle next one.
the__priest
the__priest
14:41 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sebastian Coates
is a must for Sunderland to sign this season, 1 year on his contract left, this should be a done deal for around £3 million great business for us
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:15 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
United Incoming Strong Rumours

1. Nicolas Gaitan supposedly done
2. Ilkay Gundogan done even though rumours Barcelona have hijacked his move.
3. €40m bid made for Karim Benzema

Three very good players but still need a DEFENCE lol
foxhound
foxhound
15:28 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't really know what LVG is doing....maybe he's expecting to win every game 5-3?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:35 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL
I think Gaitan coming in signals Di Maria is out, I wouldn't be surprised if used in a swap with Bayern Munich for Thomas Mueller.
foxhound
foxhound
15:39 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Or Real Madrid plus money for Bale?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:49 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't see Bale leaving can see Ronaldo moving on though back to United not so sure, MLS would be my guess OR PSG if they aren't in trouble with FFP oh the irony Fifa don't even know what that means.

I'd prefer Higuain than Benzema and would like Gaitan and Di Maria in the same lineup. Defence is a must.

Edited at 13:00 Wed 27/05/15 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:03 Wed 27 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - Have you seen the players Liverpool are 'DREAMING' about signing?

E.Salvio - that is not happening now
A.Lacazette - No chance NO CL
M.Kovacic - Same
D.Ings - Merry Christmas - good player
M.Mandzukic - LOL

Be better off signing some proven players in the Premier League or even Championship.

A.Lennon, A. Townsend, C.Austin, L.Fer, B.Sako, W.Hughes, P.Bamford - IMO -
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:18 Thu 28 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Advocatt leaves Sunderland ,
really thought he stay for another season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Thu 28 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Way too early for a prediction but will have to say United really need to not only purchase some quality but get them playing together quickly.

I think Bournemouth IF they keep their squad together and reinforce well then they have every chance to survive. I think Watford, Leicester and Crystal Palace will be the ones who might struggle. The Pardew effect will wear off.

Can't ever see Stoke City in Europe tbh - they did well this season, could struggle next one.

People have been saying we're going struggle nearly every year we have been in the prem but we have always been comfortable

Last year we had a large number injuries to key players and still were comfortable next season keep players fit and sign the odd decent player we can make the next step. We have proven on our day we can give the best teams a game. Only team to do the double over us this season was chelsea other than that we gave everyone a game!!

Just wait till Bojan is back fit and firing!!
hahahaha
hahahaha
11:29 Thu 28 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - Have you seen the players Liverpool are 'DREAMING' about signing?

E.Salvio - that is not happening now
A.Lacazette - No chance NO CL
M.Kovacic - Same
D.Ings - Merry Christmas - good player
M.Mandzukic - LOL

Be better off signing some proven players in the Premier League or even Championship.

A.Lennon, A. Townsend, C.Austin, L.Fer, B.Sako, W.Hughes, P.Bamford - IMO -

You sure they are not just more rumours? Just like the hummels one you were certain was almost a done deal lol.

The only realistic one you've mentioned is danny ings, and at the moment It's looking like he could go spurs.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.