The Revolution....we keep marching on

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:02 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i know its a bit tight at FCL at the moment with subs, but. mr_magoo will hopefully help us out a bit as he will be eligible to sub in from wednesday, when his account gets a month old. He was added the same day when the fixtures came out, 7th of June...
Same story with FBL
So this should help us a bit

Edited at 12:31 Sun 28/06/15 (BST)

How do we know if mr_magoo is a banned player under a new name as his account was made near the time 4 players were banned. Im not saying he is but raises questions if he is one.

Edited at 18:06 Sun 28/06/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i know its a bit tight at FCL at the moment with subs, but. mr_magoo will hopefully help us out a bit as he will be eligible to sub in from wednesday, when his account gets a month old. He was added the same day when the fixtures came out, 7th of June...
Same story with FBL

How do we know if mr_magoo is a banned player under a new name as his account was made near the time 4 players were banned.

How do we know anything is what people say it is on here Lee. Do me a favour and stop clutching at straws
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Same story with FBL

How do we know if mr_magoo is a banned player under a new name as his account was made near the time 4 players were banned.

I can assure you Lee I am not a ex banned player from that period of time you mention.
kris
kris
21:07 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Everyone please try to get your FCL games played as we have pretty much ran out of subs there. 2 out of the 3 matches still very much winnable, so lets keep it going lads !!!!!!!Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Same story with FBL

I can assure you Lee I am not a ex banned player from that period of time you mention.

Thanks for the confirmation, but please do not feel you have to justify yourself to the likes of huts, he is not a league runner or moderator just a mere player with a chip on his shoulder lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey,

Veyron left after missing a shot at 2-1 up in UK...He said to take the rest but hoolahan says it doesn't work this way. One frame remaining to play apparently

We will be claiming the game he left in so 2-2 . Hes left twice now but this time while in the game after missing ! One gane of 8uk to play but im not happy with your player (veyron) leaving yet again.

Any chance you can get on at 7pm tonight to play our players championship match?

Any answer to this or can I post on PC that you ignored my attempts to get the game played?
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:10 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Same story with FBL

Well i didnt think you would admit it if you was lol
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:13 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Told you mad_matt that i come online from 10 pm and onwards and you have been offline 6 days!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why would I come on at 10 pm when I have early starts? You are browsing all day every day almost so not sure your point is valid Lee. Is that also a refusal to play me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:23 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My tool box is missing a

Posted Image

I wonder where it could be ?
kris
kris
21:24 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why would I come on at 10 pm when I have early starts? You are browsing all day every day almost so not sure your point is valid Lee. Is that also a refusal to play me?

looks like it to me
kris
kris
21:24 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My tool box is missing a

Posted Image

I wonder where it could be ?

hahahahahaa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:27 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
mad_matt (2) v (5) w_hoolahan

to be honest if I didnt have lag, I feel i could have had a draw here. Two frames I tried to slow roll the white and fell short, costing me both frames.

Harry is a decent kid though, so I wish him and most of BS the best of luck for the rest of the season
kris
kris
23:31 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

to be honest if I didnt have lag, I feel i could have had a draw here. Two frames I tried to slow roll the white and fell short, costing me both frames.

Harry is a decent kid though, so I wish him and most of BS the best of luck for the rest of the season

ah well, one more played mate. There arnt many players on this site who can beat him so id say u did well there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Sun 28 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

ah well, one more played mate. There arnt many players on this site who can beat him so id say u did well there

Cheers mate, could have been better though thats the annoying thing
horse10000
horse10000
04:38 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship

Quarter Final games can be found here...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/round-5.html

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 12th July 2015
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
hi guys james_h offline 11 days can i have a day time player sub pretty please ?
kris
kris
12:45 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Current Team list

kris (co-cap)
_siber_man_ (co-cap)
mad_matt (vice-cap)
fr34k_p0t (vice-cap)
chezz (vice-cap)
veyron
james_h
kingdadcool
mr_magoo
drewdt3
deluxe
jamescarli
chaulkmeup
thegreatone7
kris
kris
12:51 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
hi guys james_h offline 11 days can i have a day time player sub pretty please ?

Morning mate.

Unfortunately, not good news here. We have 2 players available to sub in there

fr34k_p0t -has no lappy atm
kingdadcool -is back on deadline day.

so unless a miracle happens and james_h shows up there isnt much i could do Ben.

Sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Mon 29 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Morning mate.

Unfortunately, not good news here. We have 2 players available to sub in there

fr34k_p0t -has no lappy atm
kingdadcool -is back on deadline day.

so unless a miracle happens and james_h shows up there isnt much i could do Ben.

Sorry

ok mate ill have to wait and see....
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Revolution....we keep marching on

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.