The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
erigert
erigert
01:32 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done on 2nd place guys, was a fun killer tonight!
triple_b
triple_b
01:37 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sarah wishes to be subbed vs veyron so either _wales_lad_ or andyw1 can play, Rich will contact Aled and i'll message Andy.

Thanks Guys

P.S. nearly 4th time i put veyrom today lol, will be his new name soon

Don't see why sarah can't just play it to help the team out ill message aled

says the lad that wouldnt join us for killer , my game with kris shouldnt have been swapped tho

I'm not a lad , you're spitting the dummy and not playing veyron because it was swapped without asking queen Sarah if it was ok

Pick you're toys up and get it played

dont be having a go at me , you fired 1 shot and i shot back , now you shot another back , i wont return another

Fail to see where I fired a shot at you all I said is I don't see why you can't play it , its not the end of the world if you are swapped regardless if youre happy with it or not

If it was me I wouldn't toss my toys and refuse to play it knowing how short the team is but heyho some people.are different

On a lighter note well done everyone on finishing 2nd fine achievement

well i cant see why you couldnt have joined us for the killer game , if not played you could of joined us for support
triple_b
triple_b
01:39 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done on 2nd place guys, was a fun killer tonight!

it was alot of fun , i enjoyed it also
lateo1993
lateo1993
02:42 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done team, a big 2nd place against 2 very top teams, proud of the team
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:42 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah very good, not the 'classic' pros but we did very well in Killer. Other Leagues we did well too.
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
22:37 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
greg 8 - 1 welshnow18

didn't need to play the rest.

think this is last match I'll have played for pros been fun and thanks for having me

Edited at 21:17 Mon 07/12/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:08 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep it is nice way to end mate and nice having you

okay i tell a lie, if we make the playoffs, you may be needed
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:11 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
GRAND SLAM CUP PLATE FINAL (29/11/15 to 13/12/15)

The Revolution 8 v 6 The Professionals

FCL welshnow18 0 v 2 crazy_greg
FCL tip_doctor 2 v 0 lateo1993
SL derik_dalton 0 v 2 dgeneratio
SL mrmagic 2 v 0 silent_hill
8 US veyron v _wales_lad_/andyw1
9 US kris 2 v 0 vixen_xox
8 UK poolbiird 2 v 0 thegame26
STR lolumadbro 0 v 2 dvz

2 x FCL format games - a maximum of 15 racks in total and 5 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball)
2 x Super League format games - a maximum of 12 racks in total and 4 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball) with 'Event Bonuses' available for any Golden Break or Run Out achieved.
1 x FBL format 8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total
1 x FBL format UK8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total
1 x FBL format 9 Ball game - a maximum of 12 racks in total
1 x FBL format Straight game - a maximum of 4 games in total
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:25 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very well done guys, with the same last 3 in that we won with last time we can't say uprising didn't deserve it so well done to Uprising, and a great second to us!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:29 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sarah wishes to be subbed vs veyron so either _wales_lad_ or andyw1 can play, Rich will contact Aled and i'll message Andy.

Thanks Guys

says the lad that wouldnt join us for killer , my game with kris shouldnt have been swapped tho

I agree he could have but Richie is a dear friend of mine and I know when he isn't feeling it then he isn't at his best, so he made the choice he needed to.

As for the swap, I thought (maybe stupidly?) that it would actually be easier for you since Kris couldn't match your time and me and veyron were struggling. If the swap is reversed I'm happy to play again .. I really don't care.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:28 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Swap won't be reversed, i spoke to Dee and she understands Sarah's view but i told Dee if it if reversed, Sarah beats Kris then Dee would draw her game then it is a Sham win and i don't like to win like that.

So game stays as it is as thats the sort of Captain i am
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
13:02 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not really a sham win it would just be what the original result would of been. But it's your choice and decision.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The game would be staying as it is either way won or lost now It's been played, no big deal and It's another game out the way. I agree with Sarah as it doesn't look like a swap was really needed, but no need to be a baby over it and refuse to play, not the type of player you want in your clan imo if they are refusing to play over something so petty.
triple_b
triple_b
15:29 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I haven't refused to play. I just asked to be subbed out that's all . Maybe I should leave the clan then as Mr mad bro says is his opinion. After all he knows everything and is always correct
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol don't get upset again It's only my a opinion. I'll send you a dummy in the post for Xmas incase it happens again in the new season
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:18 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Theres one game left guys, lets end Pros the way it should be, without a debate.

If we win last then its a Playoff then i think i have to select three players (1 8US, 1 9US, 1 8UK). If not then we gave it our best shot and Pros can sail into the Sunset
triple_b
triple_b
20:37 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol don't get upset again It's only my a opinion. I'll send you a dummy in the post for Xmas incase it happens again in the new season

I'm not upset at all even with you trying to provoke me with your opinions
thegame26
thegame26
21:07 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks Guys

I agree he could have but Richie is a dear friend of mine and I know when he isn't feeling it then he isn't at his best, so he made the choice he needed to.

As for the swap, I thought (maybe stupidly?) that it would actually be easier for you since Kris couldn't match your time and me and veyron were struggling. If the swap is reversed I'm happy to play again .. I really don't care.

Thanks Princess
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:07 Thu 10 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Andy is unavailable so will need to discuss times with Richie as he can reach Aled via Phone, Other subs include toluca_is_bk and curtis (?).

All their times vary so may need some times from veyron or i may sense a default.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:42 Fri 11 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted on their thread about the last game, hopefully veyron can meet aleds time. Since the sub i feel we done all the chasing (kris has tried too).

Hope it doesn't go to default as wouldn't be a good way to win or lose
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.