Uprising XIV - Title Blitzkrieg (FCL, FBL, SL, Killer, GSC and SL Shield Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
faust
faust
23:59 Sun 27 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ and lack of subs too, felt happy and cheerful tonight but as usual i can't be happy on an online game, have to be what my pic says miserable

Can you update me on who's eligible for this game mate...

nike vs destroyer_v2
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:01 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just going through the trackers mate, will be done in 5 mins
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:03 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
2-4 scottyjr

faust you said it was just to avoid defaults so didnt try like i did v gibbo, i snookered myself horribly behind the 9 ball lol scotty then took it was fun lol

althou scotty let me restart after lagging issues and there was a couple of good frames mixed in there.ggs mate .

Well played mate. Well done Unbeatables who I think are the first team in funkypool history to complete all their fixtures with only 5 players to choose from. Hopefully our other 2 teams will mirror this achievement today!

Pretty sure I only had 5 for parts of the season in the SL I, with Latin Legends B and 5 games to play
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:06 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And it also says Professional on your profile picture James, consider eing more like that than miserable
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:08 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Team B vs Uprising

nzym_visual
_wales_lad_

^ i have both on Facebook

johnythefox and chaulkmeup are also eligible if you can convince them to play

Sorry its not more but i think the members above aren't tracked
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm online now.. running a lil late! Will only be on until around 10.30.. let me know if a game is on for me and I'll jump into the game! veyron has just gone offline
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
red moon tonight
faust
faust
00:46 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm online now.. running a lil late! Will only be on until around 10.30.. let me know if a game is on for me and I'll jump into the game! veyron has just gone offline

Have you mailed him and asked him to come back on mate. You're both browsing! :)
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
01:05 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
faust

is duck coming on ?
veyron
veyron
01:23 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Your not an idiot faust so please either tell r1p0 to play me now or get a sub.. I've been available to play every day for the last couple of weeks and I have proof of same. I've messaged kris about this every day now and the guy is just not available.. give me your best sub please - will wait as long as it takes, ty.
faust
faust
01:28 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Your not an idiot faust so please either tell r1p0 to play me now or get a sub.. I've been available to play every day for the last couple of weeks and I have proof of same. I've messaged kris about this every day now and the guy is just not available.. give me your best sub please - will wait as long as it takes, ty.

Woah, the only info I had was that your game was arranged for 9.30 tonight. And for some reason you logged out. How can I tell Imran to play now when he's already posted he only had until 10.30?? I will look for a sub, but you seriously need to look at your attitude.
veyron
veyron
01:33 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have proof of two messages I sent this morning and this afternoon and still no response - why is that? Can you answer this please?

It is important considering how some players leave things until the last minute, I have no problem you reading all the messages I have as then you would see that it is a simple situation etc.

I request a sub, or else its a forfeit..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I'll jump on now to get the game played.. at a mates but I'll just get it done and out of the way to save everyone their breath
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Veyron I have enough proof to prove the same.. me messaging and u either logging off or not on.. so please spare all the attitude and get on so we can get this over and done with
faust
faust
01:37 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Veyron I have enough proof to prove the same.. me messaging and u either logging off or not on.. so please spare all the attitude and get on so we can get this over and done with

Your mate's not tinie_v17 is it?
veyron
veyron
01:37 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Have you mailed him and asked him to come back on mate. You're both browsing! :)

I have messaged twice today and no response.. perhaps he is afraid to play me as he knows I will annihilate him.. again.. very embarrassing...

This is our team tune..

faust
faust
01:38 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

I have messaged twice today and no response.. perhaps he is afraid to play me as he knows I will annihilate him.. again.. very embarrassing...

This is our team tune..

He says he'll play you now! Can't you just play rather than putting godawful music videos on our thread?
veyron
veyron
01:40 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Then post!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:19 Mon 28 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Then post!!

You have exactly the same thing so don't show attitude, I couldn't make it at times just like you couldn't.. and as to annihilating me.. well done on the 4 - 2 win.. I was playing on some random lappy with hotspot connection from my phone.. I'll happily play u in an fcl style format anytime and then we'll see whether u live up to your billing.. Lol
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XIV - Title Blitzkrieg (FCL, FBL, SL, Killer, GSC and SL Shield Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.