Uprising XIV - Title Blitzkrieg (FCL, FBL, SL, Killer, GSC and SL Shield Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
faust
faust
20:18 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL SEASON 27 - FIXTURE SET 1

Uprising (9) v (6) Phoenix Nights

cgibson92 v andyw1
w_hoolahan (9) v (6) _fresh_
miss_harriet v rapid_pot
dv8 v joeyy
clifton188 v hunter
r1p0m4n_v2 v 2pac786
erigert v friendyboy
fran_ v legend_pot

Uprising (41) v (19) Pocket Dynamos

ritcho (8) v (7) fastboysam
graftonspile (10) v (5) punkpoet
thegame26 v davyb0207
horse10000 (11) v (4) ang3l
zantetsukenz (12) v (3) hamburgerboy
strange_daze v the__priest
fran_ v walktall
cgibson92 v _siber_man_

Uprising (43) v (17) F.P.D's

clifton188 v the__saint
dv8 (11) v (4) kris
miss_harriet v _psmon_
w_hoolahan (11) v (4) ferretlady
r1p0m4n_v2 (12) v (3) mitch_bougi
erigert (9) v (6) im_crap_adam
zantetsukenz v derik_dalton
the_game26 v whocares8x8

Deadline: 31/01/16
faust
faust
20:20 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
What an absolute shock it is that we've managed 4 games against FPD, 4 against PD's, and yet only one v PN's!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:39 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
What an absolute shock it is that we've managed 4 games against FPD, 4 against PD's, and yet only one v PN's!

You guys are obviously dodging them.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:51 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm sure a few more will be played shortly and had you released Sam and Tinie then more would have been played...that I'm sure (both been very active), Still 16 days to go - plenty of time.
faust
faust
20:55 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'm sure a few more will be played shortly and had you released Sam and Tinie then more would have been played...that I'm sure (both been very active), Still 16 days to go - plenty of time.

Posted Image
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:58 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Releasing Sam/Tinie wouldn't have made a difference mate as would still be quarantined. Dom got added a day late (before fixtures came out) and can't play FCL this set.
faust
faust
21:03 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Releasing Sam/Tinie wouldn't have made a difference mate as would still be quarantined. Dom got added a day late (before fixtures came out) and can't play FCL this set.

I think Keith was willing to give them a dispensation if I agreed James. However, last season when we signed Tinie, we didn't get to select him once because we missed the cut off point by hours - so I wasn't going to see them benefit from something that we ourselves suffered from. Especially as they cost an extra team from the FBL and an extra team from the SL.

I like the fluidity offered though. I think in almost every case there should be a flexibility to the rules if all captains agree. The best example of this is the killer times. I think if all 3 captains manage to agree a time to play - that should be fine and dandy. I think the more obstinate captains will probably have learned from last season.
faust
faust
21:36 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just finalized my 40th celebrations. On the actual date, I'm off to Tenerife with 3 of my mates but that's nothing next to the main event! When we return, for everyone that can't make it abroad - we're having a big night out in the UK. I thought long and hard about it - and I've decided......BRADFORD on the Saturday night, then a boozy Sunday in HUDDERSFIELD! How exotic is that???
apples_back
apples_back
21:59 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just finalized my 40th celebrations. On the actual date, I'm off to Tenerife with 3 of my mates but that's nothing next to the main event! When we return, for everyone that can't make it abroad - we're having a big night out in the UK. I thought long and hard about it - and I've decided......BRADFORD on the Saturday night, then a boozy Sunday in HUDDERSFIELD! How exotic is that???

I'd probably come and join you, but a guy who's turning 40 removed me from Facebook and placed me on ignore because I changed online pool teams.
faust
faust
22:10 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'd probably come and join you, but a guy who's turning 40 removed me from Facebook and placed me on ignore because I changed online pool teams.

I have in the past severed all ties to people that left my rugby team for an enemy team. I would do the same in 10/20 years time. As I only know you in an online context, and I don't particularly want any interaction with you - I'm fairly sure I made the correct decision. It may be possible I reach an age where I somehow start to view it as childish to sever links to people I find repugnant - but I sincerely hope I never become that person.

Anyways, my resolve has been broken and I shouldn't have entered this dialogue. You may enjoy your next post knowing I won't bite twice.
horse10000
horse10000
22:12 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players Championship

Round 1 games can be found here...

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/round-1.html

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 31st January 2016
faust
faust
22:14 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players Championship

Seems smaller participation numbers than last season Keith? Or am I wrong?
faust
faust
22:17 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 1

i_am_noob vs clifton188
_fresh_ vs faust
graftonspile vs apples_back
lolumadbro vs thegame26
erigert vs legend_pot
scarlets2k15 vs horse10000
miss_harriet vs scottyjr
the__priest vs ritcho
fran_ vs zantetsukenz

Deadline: 31/01/16
horse10000
horse10000
22:20 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players Championship

About 50% less
erigert
erigert
22:22 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do you hate me Keith?

You couldve given me an easier game
faust
faust
22:25 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do you hate me Keith?

Can Harry play my one for me? lol
erigert
erigert
22:28 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do you hate me Keith?

Can Harry play my one for me? lol

I will give him your password. Everyone knows your password is "apples_back"
dv8
dv8
23:41 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players Championship

About 50% less

Oops 4got to enter lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:43 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
silly sausage, one less good player in draw now
apples_back
apples_back
17:16 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Anyways, my resolve has been broken and I shouldn't have entered this dialogue. You may enjoy your next post knowing I won't bite twice.

Wasn't my intention to get you to "bite". I could've worded it better but it was my way of highlighting my disappointment that you've taken this so deeply personally. The fact that your opinion of me can change overnight is slightly ridiculous but if you're someone that lives on the surface I can understand it. I value you as one of the few genuine people on this site, and I wish you nothing but good luck going forward. Sorry to have upset you bud.
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XIV - Title Blitzkrieg (FCL, FBL, SL, Killer, GSC and SL Shield Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.