Firestorm Phoenix: Turning Up the Heat! :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11213
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:17 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Allow The Evolved Assassin to rectify the definition of Poaching
I believe this is a term of illegal hunting, taking or capturing by force without consent or jurisdiction.

Or in simple human talk Taking without allowing a choice

I believe this Mr. ric_flair whoever he is had this opportunity just like everyone else who gets asked. So maybe poach is the wrong word. Try Recruit
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:34 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If anyone wants to know why ric's post was removed, he basically said he didn't want to play for firestorm and kindly rejected their attempts to poach him. Interesting what can be deemed as breaking site rules nowadays.

true, i saw nothing wrong with it, if its stirring the pot then all mine should be removed too.

Wow that really is a shocking way to break the rules, nearly as bad as fielding a weak team in a fixture, shouldn't happen.

Its the same as fielding a strong team in a fixture mate you need but reversed or fielding a weaker team against a team like FPD as people don't take them seriously (sorry Jamie had to say it mate, always one team what is like that).

same as tactical subs within a fixture, nothing wrong with it pal

joeyy 8 vs 7 lateo1993

3-2
3-2
2-3

no idea how this was so close. i missed one pot in the first and one in last frame but that was it. I had a couple of really nice finishes but the odd unfortunate foul and balls falling badly cost me. on the balance of play I thought I maybe deserved more

nothing against you Joey mate as were friends but last week when i mentioned about luck in Ash's games, its the same here, its all good but i think people should praise opponents more.
erigert
erigert
12:05 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If anyone wants to know why ric's post was removed, he basically said he didn't want to play for firestorm and kindly rejected their attempts to poach him. Interesting what can be deemed as breaking site rules nowadays.

true, i saw nothing wrong with it, if its stirring the pot then all mine should be removed too.

Wow that really is a shocking way to break the rules, nearly as bad as fielding a weak team in a fixture, shouldn't happen.

Its the same as fielding a strong team in a fixture mate you need but reversed or fielding a weaker team against a team like FPD as people don't take them seriously (sorry Jamie had to say it mate, always one team what is like that).

same as tactical subs within a fixture, nothing wrong with it pal

joeyy 8 vs 7 lateo1993

3-2
3-2
2-3

no idea how this was so close. i missed one pot in the first and one in last frame but that was it. I had a couple of really nice finishes but the odd unfortunate foul and balls falling badly cost me. on the balance of play I thought I maybe deserved more

nothing against you Joey mate as were friends but last week when i mentioned about luck in Ash's games, its the same here, its all good but i think people should praise opponents more.

Praise opponents? From joeyy? Hmm, not a good idea james lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:15 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
its just one sentence, i felt i should have had more but lateo is a good player, would be happy with that but feels like slightly disrespectful reading some of them.
erigert
erigert
12:44 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan league is on a decline, for many different reasons.
The constant crap you and others give on our thread and personal jokes which mostly aren't funny doesn't help either man. No need for it all.

The constant crap we give on your thread? What about the constant crap your captain gives on others threads? Have you ever talked about it, or when your captain does it is all right?
_fresh_
_fresh_
13:28 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I agree it goes both ways. The sooner everyone stops with it the better the league will be. No one wants to join clans at the moment and for good reason, but it's not just the one person as everyone is making out.
legend_pot
legend_pot
13:38 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I agree it goes both ways. The sooner everyone stops with it the better the league will be. No one wants to join clans at the moment and for good reason, but it's not just the one person as everyone is making out.
I second this
erigert
erigert
13:51 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah but someone has to trigger it. And we all know who sends to other captains offline messages by calling them cheats. Good way to promote the league.
klien
klien
14:24 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Firestorm Phoenix v Funky Pool Devils (set 2)
the__saint
blackcabman7
_fasteddie_
_jesus_
_flukez_
anoneeemouse
ferretlady
_psmon_

Funky Pool Devils v Uprising (set 3)
anoneeemouse
blackcabman7
ric_flair
ferretlady
watchinawe
_psmon_
the__saint
bonfireheart

Funnily enough, Uprising just got on with things when Phoenix got an easier team list when Uprising had the likes of whocares8x8, _huts24_ and klien.

Sorry Phoenix, but the accusations you've thrown about just show a lack of class. We were given a stronger line up to face in the frat match against FPDs than you so you have no right to complain when the show is on the other foot. 5 players in the list we have were in your list last set, the other 3 are about even in skill.

This right here shows you are just being sore losers, when you haven't even lost yet. You played a similar team in fixture set 2 to what uprising have to play this fixture set. Did they complain and call us cheats? ... Nah they trust they have the skill to win it on merit alone without complaining the games are too hard.

What a joke your captain is throwing around such accusations.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Results

davy 4 - 2 king8ball

8 ball: 2 - 0
9 ball: 1 - 1
8 ball uk: 1 - 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL vs Phoenix
miss_harriet vs mad_matt
is now
miss_harriet vs kris
legend_pot
legend_pot
18:11 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Game

legend_pot 2 - 0 fastboysam

breaks of 34 and 53 for me

better straight play for me here, in the first frame nothing was going wrong for me cannon wise and positionally, had the cue on a string. he got in first got to around 10, then I should have settled it with a 35+ but went in off on 34, then made a 53 after to wrap it up. second frame he got in again, I made 22 from my chance had an unlucky double pot, then needed two chances to seal it after another double pot haha. He got unlucky the second game otherwise he could have put more pressure on me ggs mate
_fresh_
_fresh_
18:23 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice result Davy and legend! (Great couple of runs aswell)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I second this

I third this
friendyboy
friendyboy
18:36 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I forth this :D

This is what I call team bonding right here! Haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
We are family right here!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:37 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
get a room!

joking this time, will be on around 7:30 alex
_fresh_
_fresh_
18:38 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, let's just all move on from it and concentrate on the important thing, getting these games played and doing our best. Would be great to win something this season but if it doesn't happen it's really not the end of the world so everyone have FUN!
ric_flair
ric_flair
20:48 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Wooooooooooooooo People should ease up the Women hate all the arguing Woooooooooooo

When i leave messages on threads it's to get a laugh not to start a argument

Wooooooooooooooooo

I cut promos it's what The Nature Boy Does

I am a brand new member never ever been on this site Wooooooooooo my time is valuable when i do have time Most of the time i am training or working Raw or Smack Down Or the Independent scene! So when i am on here I just want to have fun Woooooo

Ease up Everyone or i will chest chop you Wooooooooooooo

Do not be like me ! WOoooooooooooooooooooo

p.s. My socks cost more than ur cue Woooooooooooooooo
_fresh_
_fresh_
21:09 Tue 6 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sunday deadline update :

Players champs - zante (tonight 7pm)
Fbl - freak pot (tonight 10pm)
Fbl - Harry (weds, thurs, Sunday evening)
Pages: 11213
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Firestorm Phoenix: Turning Up the Heat! :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.