General Chat 22

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16566
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
03:35 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't get use like, why not save yer fingers for the best part to each other instead of typing on a game site lol simples
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:28 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't get use like, why not save yer fingers for the best part to each other instead of typing on a game site lol simples

You dont get who?

Save yer fingers for the best part to each other

That bits confused me an all

Oh an welcome to gen chat
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
04:34 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
you an pit the only two that really talk, aye save yer fingers lol nowt confusing there id get banned if I put the real what I meant haha, an thank you never knew someone owned it than Nick
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:40 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing wrong with us talking, back in the day everyone posted here daily

Oh and trust me we save more than our fingers

Your welcome, ha, Nick owns the site, WE created Gen Chat, i always welcome ppl, you know, just being polite cos am nice like that
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
04:53 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
nowt wrong, lol just are what ya talk about? not meant to be between urselfs than everywhere haha ma bad for thinking that. General chat to me meant everyone could talk not be excepted into the chat of conversation of the crap yas are lol.

aye Nick created general chat do not see justsumgirl's or pitbull's chat room lmao soz way to funny
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
05:03 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
And who said we cant talk between ourselves?

Everyone can talk, they choose not to, and not once have any of us expected anyone to be accepted into .....the crap we are ...as you put it.....we welcome people out of politeness and nothing more.

No, your right, you dont see a justsumgirl or Pitbull Chat room, cos lets be honest, that would be pathetic especially when we can make a game room name up for ourselves should we want to..

You are obviously just a gen chat reader, so without me sounding rude, if you dont like me and him chatting amoung ourselves via forums, dont read our posts
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
05:05 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
you don't play you just type in forums lol not being rude
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
05:09 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
We played for years. People left, the game went downhill, so now we choose to post. Each to their own i suppose
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
05:13 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
aye each to their own, just don't see the point lol but kool lol whatever tickles yer fancy on an online game haha
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
05:23 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont expect you to see the point. I dont see the point in you posting here just to try and mock us, but your not the first and i dont suppose you'll be the last.
Would you believe he and i have had plenty of messages off people laughing, calling us stupid etc etc!!
So, where you and them other people think we are mad or pointless enough to point it out, only leads me to believe we must be an interesting read!!

Lots tickle my fancy, just as playing tickles yours
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
06:00 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
when did I mock yas by sayin aye ok why spread all that over here, my opinion, im allowed, tbh hun im straight an honest tell it as it is, nowt wrong wit what yas do but, do it privately lol
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
16:24 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Being sarcastic then maybe?

Straight and honest myself so yes, its your opinion but why is it bothering you? If i want to chat here to Pitbull, i will, am sure he's got his own take on this and will no doubt let us know.

Youve just contradicted yourself.......nowt wrong with what we do......yet this whole thing started off with you saying you cant see the point!

If theres nothing wrong with it, dont let it get to you

Pit ~ Cant be doing with you going AWOL

Hello to everyone else
sunflowervik
sunflowervik
17:59 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Ooh ok lol never said at all it bothered me, not contradicting at all just an opinion an yeh i cant see the point lol but been good reading different chat anyways enjoy
triple_b
triple_b
18:04 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Is your knickers in a twist or something ?

Hi Paula and everyone . Hope your all enjoying your Sunday afternoon
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:19 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Sunflowervik ~ It must of bothered you in order to of posted saying you dont see the point, telling us to do it privately and being a bit sarky saying you dont see justsumgirl or Pitbull chat rooms, but its all good anyway. Besides, theres actually a few more ppl posting now so it might be less annoying for those reading

Trip ~ Hiya luv, you ok? Im good, how warm is it? I LOVE the sun tho me, makes me feel great
triple_b
triple_b
21:41 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm grand thanks ,just a bit tired

It's cooled down in the past week or 2 but today it's very very humid. It's yucky

We need rain badly. The grass is not growing with the lack of water and the farmers have no grass for there animals
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
23:24 Sun 22 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Glad your ok Trip.

Its been roasting here, i luv it.

Where are you from?

We had loads of rain last week, apparently, from tomorra its gunna be really hot
triple_b
triple_b
16:04 Mon 23 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I struggle in the heat .it's so humid and sticky

I'm from the republic of Ireland

We had a bit rain this morning.will be good for the Grass
hippesville
hippesville
16:42 Mon 23 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I struggle in the heat .it's so humid and sticky

I'm from the republic of Ireland

We had a bit rain this morning.will be good for the Grass

Oirish eejit
Should you not be workin????
pitbull_pete
pitbull_pete
17:52 Mon 23 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Aufdanoon all

Vic - Im not risking a headache reading your posts in detail...had a quick skim...I may be getting back to you...just waiting to see if someone lets me off my leash first

Hip - you big eejit

Trip - How thoughtful are you thinking of the farmers, we have FROGS in our garden, and yes, ive put a bowl of water out cos im nice like that hope your keeping cool, we have a very hot week ahead of us *BASKS BASKS BASKS*

Pau - Where do I even start with you...? *Swoops in bending her backbacks giving her a big overdramatic smooch*
Pages: 16566
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

General Chat 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.