The freaky potting league

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:32 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
could be playing Zac tonight (not guaranteed though), I'm free from now (normally 2 pm) until 6:30 then 7:30 until 10 for games as usual.

i have no clan games on pool so can be flexible but Snooker games do take priority over Pool as i have clan games there.

i don't have enough space to add everyone here as friends and may be lazy to check at times, If you PM you may get a quick response unless i'm busy.

ty guys
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:35 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll be online this evening to try and get some fixtures played - past few days I've logged on and opponents off lol.

Hopefully we can meet each other and stop what seems to be the 'okey-cokey' lol

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right blackcabman hasnt played a single game , he will be cut off if this is still the case in 3 days
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:26 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
just take me out m8 cant wait for players say they going to play and dont turn up thaxs anyway for letting me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Are you sure , I know your reliable but its your choice
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:54 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
just take me out m8 cant wait for players say they going to play and dont turn up thaxs anyway for letting me

i need a message before i come on to play mate, said it three times and will continue to quote. i don't have the motivation to practice for hours like i used to (unless someone can find me a lag free recorder?) so i only play if people message me. if i'm not busy or if its not late then i will play the game
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:48 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Same here - not received a thing from a few opponents - vixen, re_rack, blueberry, the__saint, friendyboy give them some credit we've spoken

Off out now for a bit to get some fooood...glorious food - then i'll be back -
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:20 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
punkpoet 4 v 6 dgen

didnt enjoy these games, first he tries to annoy me on pds thread, then when all luck goees his way on 2 easy black i put gg, tbh if hed of missed id of given him the game.
Then i got no luck and lost 4-0 in 8b
knocked in a nice combo in 9b which he didnt say gg to.
In 8buk we bickered abit, he moaned about saying gg early and then said it early too me...
I then said no more talk and without any bickering or distracting I won.
Lost respect for him greatly but he wanted this more i guess.
I was 5-0 down and nearly got a draw. now lets see his write up of half truths and phony oh ul... crap.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:22 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Same here - not received a thing from a few opponents - vixen, re_rack, blueberry, the__saint, friendyboy give them some credit we've spoken

But you havent sent anything to me... So why make it seem like you have ans i just havent replied?
Put you on friendlist will pm when i see you and want to play if you do the same we will find each other.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:24 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
6-4 me against punkpoet

First started when i tried to complement his team on a fine killer performance which i meant then he questions it so i replied so he grumbles.

During the match at end of fourth frame of 8US before i won the frame he said 'gg' before the frame is over, i took it in my stride and didn't let it put me off and cleared well, At start of 9 Ball after he dry broke he said 'gg' again before i potted a ball, he said it was a 'joke', once maybe but two isn't a joke. In end we stopped talking and finished.

One of the worst matches i ever had and i felt anger building during the game and thats no 'joke'.

thought we were friends but not so sure anymore.

Freak can you remove me please, can't be bothered with this.

Thanks pal
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:27 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
6-4 me against punkpoet

First started when i tried to complement his team on a fine killer performance which i meant then he questions it so i replied so he grumbles.

During the match at end of fourth frame of 8US before i won the frame he said 'gg' before the frame is over, i took it in my stride and didn't let it put me off and cleared well, At start of 9 Ball after he dry broke he said 'gg' again before i potted a ball, he said it was a 'joke', once maybe but two isn't a joke. In end we stopped talking and finished.

One of the worst matches i ever had and i felt anger building during the game and thats no 'joke'.

thought we were friends but not so sure anymore.

Freak can you remove me please, can't be bothered with this.

Thanks pal

But how can me putting gg after a break put you off?
Was a joke and as i say when we stopped chatting I won the games, so...................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:32 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come on guys this thing freak is doing is great .. We are all active so they will get done .. And WE know this .. Just try to message opponents get a time set up and treat it like clans .. I for one am looking forward to playing everyone of you
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:41 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

But you havent sent anything to me... So why make it seem like you have ans i just havent replied?
Put you on friendlist will pm when i see you and want to play if you do the same we will find each other.

Have I not? Swear I did if I havent then sorry. Losing my marbles

Will catch you online definitely this week.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:41 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

I only messaged people who i dont see, I see you on alot so didn't bother tbh.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:43 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come on guys this thing freak is doing is great .. We are all active so they will get done .. And WE know this .. Just try to message opponents get a time set up and treat it like clans .. I for one am looking forward to playing everyone of you

as I said above Ive messaged the 2 or 3 i dont see but alot like yourself I see online alot, so didn't bothere, I ended up pming you like I have for the rest, think i played the most or second most anyways :D.
Saints away for a week or so I know btw.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:45 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

And i also believe you haven't messaged me for this either All good though
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:50 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We have spoken a few times via pm! We will play it this week in between Fallout 4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:03 Mon 7 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't worry about getting played so quick , everyone is doing a great job.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:10 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
re_rack_jack vs blueberry

2-2 8us
1-1 9us
3-1 to me 8uk

6-4 me ggs mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Tue 8 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
okay as blackcabman7 wan't out there are only 9 players to play now