Dragon Flame Eminence

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
dvz
dvz
07:58 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm very pleased to welcome northman to our upcoming team. A very good player who is a wonderful addition!

oh no not Peter Northman!! what were yoo drinking!!!
dvz
dvz
09:23 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome m8 :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:02 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome

spoke to potential mystery signing again, see if i can get him to come, identity kept a secret so other clans don't bombard him
_huts24_
_huts24_
14:06 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Matthew_d is looking for a clan james , you said you wasnt going to turn people away and northman says hes good so im sure he would be pleased to hear from you lol .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Matthew_d is looking for a clan james , you said you wasnt going to turn people away and northman says hes good so im sure he would be pleased to hear from you lol .

I'm not the owner lol, but its like your saying he is in already without asking the captains.
lateo1993
lateo1993
16:12 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

well hes not captain huts.. you should know this for somebody who spends there life on here

well they have newbie on everything so couldn't possibly know if any good or anything huts, we don't just invite any old person as far as im aware, so don't go around throwing players names at us please

as you always say, leave the thread, you worry about your team and we will worry about ours, bet its not good on the other foot is it, trying to make team choices for us, what a joker
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:37 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Why would James recruit somebody to Pros when we have no games left?

North left you guys because he didn't like the way you and mikee were treating people and speaking to people. Perhaps that is the issue you should address before you lose anybody else, instead of worrying about the teamlist of the clans your ex players choose to go to.
northman
northman
20:28 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Matthew_d just asked me to ask my captains when I was at bs. as he was very interested in playing in a clan and we needed players, He might have been good, we all had to learn at one point.

Its like when I asked about Tony though and they said he was crap... And now he's the best they have!!
buckjam
buckjam
20:56 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's typical huts and Mikee. They won't lower themselves to recruiting newbies or people learning the game. I have given Matthew _ d a week to get his stats over 720. If he does it or gets close he will join FPD . It's how we started up and I won't forget that even with the better players we have joining. Using new players or the not so good as the butt of an argument or joke is sickening but not one we haven't seen b4 from huts.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:08 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree Jamie, I actually thought earlier it was pretty distasteful to put the guys name across the forum mocking his ability just because he's "not good enough" for BS. At least he's actually active. Which is what BS will struggle with the most. So to point out that we "need players lol" is quite false. Since we made sure the team we do have are all reliable
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:17 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Much like the FCL friendlies we played against Phoenix, there will be an FBL one too, since we have a couple more new players. So whoever wishes to take part let me know! Nobody has to, it's totally your choice. I know the killer final is coming up and also some of us have games to play vs revs, but anybody who wants to keep busy or have a bit of practise, there will be a few of these friendlies over the coming few weeks.

Or if you just wanna chill out until next season that's fine too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Much like the FCL friendlies we played against Phoenix, there will be an FBL one too, since we have a couple more new players. So whoever wishes to take part let me know! Nobody has to, it's totally your choice. I know the killer final is coming up and also some of us have games to play vs revs, but anybody who wants to keep busy or have a bit of practise, there will be a few of these friendlies over the coming few weeks.

Or if you just wanna chill out until next season that's fine too

i will 8uk !!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:52 Wed 2 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll play whatever but I suck at straight.
lateo1993
lateo1993
01:53 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if im needed, anything but straight, 8us or 8uk my preferences

good team list building up, good quality and good for reliability too, so that hopefully won't be much of an issue for the new season when it begins, i have full belief in this team and all of are players
northman
northman
05:19 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will also play any games
triple_b
triple_b
15:09 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seems ash is dodging the bullet again
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
17:02 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seems ash is dodging the bullet again

Like Neo in the Matrix.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:11 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok so ..

re_rack_jack (8uk)
i_am_noob (anything but straight)
lateo1993 (8uk or 8us)
northman (any)
triple_b??
vixen_xox

Lemme ask the easier question.. Who wants to play straight? lol.. We need two players for each type 8UK 9US 8US and straight.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:28 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll play straight I just have a better chance of losing lol.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:00 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok ..

9US
vixen_xox/triple_b
8US
i_am_noob/dgen(if he plays)
8UK
re_rack_jack/lateo1993
Straight
dvz/northman