The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17475
ric_flair
ric_flair
20:57 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Woooooooooooooo thegame26 beat to a bloody pulp woooooooooooooo 6-0 superleague wooooooooooooo Ill make this loss up against i_am_noob and have great match woooooooooooo
buckjam
buckjam
20:59 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Woooooooooooooo thegame26 beat to a bloody pulp woooooooooooooo 6-0 superleague wooooooooooooo Ill make this loss up against i_am_noob and have great match woooooooooooo

Reakon that must have been a hell of a wedgie
_psmon_
_psmon_
21:22 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just got smashed by hoolahan 5-0 sorry guys totally out played quality player and wasnt affraid to get down and dirty with the tapping really enjoyed the games been a long time since ive really had to think about shots gl mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 4 vs 1 dark_chocco us8
lolumadbro 3 vs 2 dark_chocco us9
lolumadbro 2 vs 0 dark_chocco uk8

Overall 9-3

It looks like the rest of the games are going to default. He doesn't wantt to continue cause hes 2 tired. I said we'll finish another time but he refused. He had some ridiculous bad luck in most games just nothing went for him at all. I had all the luck on my side in us9, fluked the 9 in 1 game and fluked a pot in another which won me that game as well. I did play well tho and took my chances apart from a silly mistake in us8 which cost me the game I lost, good games bud very unlucky.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
22:32 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow looks like someone can dish it out but can't take it.
buckjam
buckjam
22:35 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 4 vs 1 dark_chocco us8
lolumadbro 3 vs 2 dark_chocco us9
lolumadbro 2 vs 0 dark_chocco uk8

Overall 9-3

It looks like the rest of the games are going to default. He doesn't wantt to continue cause hes 2 tired. I said we'll finish another time but he refused. He had some ridiculous bad luck in most games just nothing went for him at all. I had all the luck on my side in us9, fluked the 9 in 1 game and fluked a pot in another which won me that game as well. I did play well tho and took my chances apart from a silly mistake in us8 which cost me the game I lost, good games bud very unlucky.

Fantastic performance that is bud. Real shame and not right that it wasnt finished regarless of how tired he was. If your tired dont play in it? Still thats a great result against a normally top player so well done indeed.
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
22:52 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apologies for ending it that way. I've got a lot on my plate at the minute but thats no excuse. Regardless of whether i finished the games or not, you played very well.

i_am_noob if i couldn't take it i certainly wouldnt throw 3 games away through default. Use your brain before commenting ridiculous comments dude.

Sorry once again guys. A bad day at the office i suppose. Well done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:31 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No worries chocco, you were a top guy to play even tho you quit early, nothing went your way and I had the luck on my side but you never complained and were a good sport before leaving and throughout the match so I'm not gonna knock ya for it, but hopefully you change your mind and finish the games another time.

lolumadbro 2 vs 0 asdfghjk

No runs but I played ok considering It was straight, he had a lot of bad luck with double pots, good games bud unlucky.

lolumadbro 5 vs 1 kris

I had the luck on my side again here and kris had none whatsoever. I had a GB and he was very unlucky to leave the 9 over the bag off his break off in the last game, good games m8 very unlucky there.
buckjam
buckjam
23:34 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No worries chocco, you were a top guy to play even tho you quit early, nothing went your way and I had the luck on my side but you never complained and were a good sport before leaving and throughout the match so I'm not gonna knock ya for it, but hopefully you change your mind and finish the games another time.

lolumadbro 2 vs 0 asdfghjk

No runs but I played ok considering It was straight, he had a lot of bad luck with double pots, good games bud unlucky.

lolumadbro 5 vs 1 kris

I had the luck on my side again here and kris had none whatsoever. I had a GB and he was very unlucky to leave the 9 over the bag off his break off in the last game, good games m8 very unlucky there.

Bloomin heck buddy. What you on today? and can i have some. Brilliant results
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:35 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
should do lottery mate, luck of the irish

nice wins
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I really don't know tbh m8. I think the lesson from clifton188 on how to play earlier has done me some good tbh, maybe I should play him more often
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:43 Wed 2 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Straight
whocares8x8 (0) vs (2) dvz

No idea how I lost the first one. I was on 31 and got really unfortunate for the second time in the frame. He came back with a nice run to steal it. Then he took the second one easily with a good run. Shouldve had the first one
count_raven
count_raven
00:05 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow funky nice wins there and hard luck seb.

me myself lost FBL match against richie.
after he went up 2-0 while i was still asleep i woke up and was then able to keep it even in the rest. in the end no more than a close defeat to get. sry clan

count_raven 3 - 5 thegame26

ggs mate

luckily i took revenge in dgens german masters
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:06 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL Sub: Phoenix Revenge B vs FPD's A
Was: friendyboy vs whocares8x8
Now: joeyy vs whocares8x8
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:14 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

after he went up 2-0 while i was still asleep i woke up and was then able to keep it even in the rest. in the end no more than a close defeat to get. sry clan

ggs mate

then he took revenge on you in Mega Tourn, if patterns right, its your win next mate, whens the rematch?
count_raven
count_raven
00:15 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

ggs mate

then he took revenge on you in Mega Tourn, if patterns right, its your win next mate, whens the rematch?

pssst. dont tell anybody about 8UK
triple_b
triple_b
00:41 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
triple b vs joeyy

8us 3-2
9us 1-4
8uk 3-2

overall 8-7 to joeyy , i think we both played well , we just made a few mistakes but both of us were potting well ,ggs
buckjam
buckjam
00:46 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
triple b vs joeyy

8us 3-2
9us 1-4
8uk 3-2

overall 8-7 to joeyy , i think we both played well , we just made a few mistakes but both of us were potting well ,ggs

Brilliant result for us Sarah. I know its a loss but you should be chuffed with that
triple_b
triple_b
00:53 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
triple b vs joeyy

8us 3-2
9us 1-4
8uk 3-2

thanks i am , i beat him in 8us and 8uk , so its like 2-1 win to me really

Brilliant result for us Sarah. I know its a loss but you should be chuffed with that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Thu 3 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result there Sarah against a class player.

Unlucky seb and carsten.

lolumadbro 1 vs 1 rapid_pot us8
lolumadbro 0 vs 2 rapid_pot us9
lolumadbro 1 vs 1 rapid_pot uk8

Overall 4-2 to adam

Sorry guys didn't have a good game here at all played 2 late tbh, he played great in us8 and barely gave me a chance, I only won 1 there after he potted a brilliant black and the white dropped in after, I should of won both us9 games but played a poor shot in both games and you don't get second chances against someone of his ability, top player good games m8 well played.

We'll be playing the FCL tomoz, I'll be glad get rid of him

Edited at 23:52 Wed 02/03/16 (GMT)
Pages: 17475
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.