The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17778
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:48 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didn't ask you to explain anything. I just asked if you were supposed to be a captain, If so then you are doing your job backwards.
ang3l
ang3l
00:48 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didn't ask you to explain anything. I asked if you were supposed to be a captain, If so then you are doing your job backwards.

lol dont go there lol .. as i said the swap game suits me best for that time ..
buckjam
buckjam
00:56 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets leave it there guys and girls. Its obvious that this suits Ang best and thats what we are here for............to suit Ang.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol
ang3l
ang3l
01:02 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets leave it there guys and girls. Its obvious that this suits Ang best and thats what we are here for............to suit Ang.
no need for your smart remark buck .
buckjam
buckjam
01:06 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Now thats where you are wrong. This is our thread and my team. You have a depleted team and i have done my utmost not to put extra strain on Zac as he has not been well, by demanding subs as all else have done. You have just come on here and been as obstructive as possible in getting a game done because it dont "suit you". I suggest you take your attitude somewhere else cause your in the wrong league with me.
watchinawe
watchinawe
01:07 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
ang3l
ang3l
01:11 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Now thats where you are wrong. This is our thread and my team. You have a depleted team and i have done my utmost not to put extra strain on Zac as he has not been well, by demanding subs as all else have done. You have just come on here and been as obstructive as possible in getting a game done because it dont "suit you". I suggest you take your attitude somewhere else cause your in the wrong league with me.
see thats where your wrong was ur clan member that wanted to be noticed .. i already explained to her when i came online .. infact so did zac ..
buckjam
buckjam
01:15 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

see thats where your wrong was ur clan member that wanted to be noticed .. i already explained to her when i came online .. infact so did zac ..

This has nothing to do with my player. This is to do with with you thinking your all that and telling us it dont "suit you" It dont suit us to be messed about with in-active players because your team is falling apart, but we have. No more!! You did that because of your selfish behaviour and having a go at one of my players who wants to play her game.
ang3l
ang3l
01:20 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

This has nothing to do with my player. This is to do with with you thinking your all that and telling us it dont "suit you" It dont suit us to be messed about with in-active players because your team is falling apart, but we have. No more!! You did that because of your selfish behaviour and having a go at one of my players who wants to play her game.
me selfish lol ..think you need to speak to zac about that then..
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:31 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
whoah excuse me having ago at my team?
we did thid to get the game played.
not too happy with 3 people pickimg on my friend.
and falling apart? ive ran a clan longer than most in clans have been in clans lol. so that remark is unneeded
watchinawe
watchinawe
01:33 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
and falling apart? ive ran a clan longer than most in clans have been in clans lol. so that remark is unneeded

I don't get your logic Zac. How is subbing someone online right now for someone offline for over a week gonna get that match played?
buckjam
buckjam
01:36 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yep ..............i am wrong. Its our fault. That will be the end of that then. Need a sub for james_h as soon as possible please. In_active and we dont want to leave it till last minute. Thanks
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:38 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I don't get your logic Zac. How is subbing someone online right now for someone offline for over a week gonna get that match played?

well we cant sub in first 2 weeks. james is inavtive but we cant sub him out. so either scotty or sarah would have an inavtive player.
timewise scotty and angel are a match.
thats where my heads act.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:39 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yep ..............i am wrong. Its our fault. That will be the end of that then. Need a sub for james_h as soon as possible please. In_active and we dont want to leave it till last minute. Thanks

cant sub out till last week
buckjam
buckjam
01:41 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

He is in-active. He shouldnt be in the fixture in the first place. If he leaves your team you can do the sub cant you?
watchinawe
watchinawe
01:43 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Still leaves 2 games unplayed, when you could have had 1 of them played by the end of the night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:46 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I thought swaps should only be made if you can't make your opponents times tbh.
buckjam
buckjam
01:46 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Still leaves 2 games unplayed, when you could have had 1 of them played by the end of the night

Exactly. Plus Ang was on and could have played her by now. Plus scottyjr has been busy and may not have got on. Its just mental. And then i read it and its like "it dont suit me" . HA
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:48 Fri 4 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

He is in-active. He shouldnt be in the fixture in the first place. If he leaves your team you can do the sub cant you?

in theory but will give him a chance.
you cannot force me to make a sub.

and awe ang3l wasnt on to play. she only came on due to triple b causing a fuss and making us out to be liars.
Pages: 17778
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.