Uprising XV - Running Scared

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
faust
faust
15:22 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Meh, no use arguing over this, if chocco wants to move, he wants to move.

Lets face it, if he was going to phoenix, Ash, you wouldnt be saying any of this.

When you consider that Phoenix was one of the three teams Fiz was going to sign for, it's amazing Ash has become so concerned! lol
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
15:23 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Lets face it, if he was going to phoenix, Ash, you wouldnt be saying any of this.

True but to be honest when a clan has signed a good player, people moan, when clans don't sign weaker players, people moan.

Can't win.

And we're the only clan who actually needs players and we can't bloody get any Well BS possibly do now too..
faust
faust
15:23 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im confused.. doesn't huts have to release the player?

If huts chooses not to release the player then surely he can't join you guys, right?

At the start of the season Keith intended to implement a rule to stop player movement after the teams was sent in, and thus avoid disruption. When Sam and Tinie went to Phoenix - this forced Keith to stick to the old rules regarding player movement. This means hat once a player has indicated he doesn't want to be at his current clan, and wishes to move - he will be eligible for all sets he's not currently played in as long as he's registered before they are released. We obviously cannot play Fiz yet, and he is eligible to complete all his Scorpions fixtures - but he has expressed a desire not to do so.
thegame26
thegame26
15:24 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's the spirit! Although a few more losses and we'll demote you to the Strawberry Goats!

This is why fran won, hes scared of playing with eri

Strawberry goats is the best sl team uprising have
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:26 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

True but to be honest when a clan has signed a good player, people moan, when clans don't sign weaker players, people moan.

Can't win.

And we're the only clan who actually needs players and we can't bloody get any Well BS possibly do now too..

Well theres cuester
klien
klien
15:26 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well we're struggling atm with only 3 active players in team A for FBL and SL.. will be better once our 2 new signings are eligible though.. but our new signings were free agents
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
15:27 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Can't win.

Well theres cuester

If he responds to my message before I send in the next fixtures *praying*

Good signing guys.

But, does that mean he won't be playing the remaining sl games? (There's one against dvz)
_huts24_
_huts24_
15:28 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im confused.. doesn't huts have to release the player?

If huts chooses not to release the player then surely he can't join you guys, right?

We didnt release Sam and tinie and they still joined Phoenix. So no huts doesnt have to release him as long as the league runner thinks the move is ok.

IF I were huts I'd do exactly what you did with tinie_v17 and apples_back refrain from releasing until after the fixtures have been released. Ensuring they were ineligible for the 1st Set.

He's well within his rights as you did the exact same.

I have messages from both huts and Keith to confirm that this release will happen tomorrow. I can use this as evidence if anything like that crops up, so no worries mate. It's all taken care of

whos saying i will release you now tho i may wait like uprising did with tinie and apples
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
15:30 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well that would be extremely petty, and that's not like you at all, is it?
faust
faust
15:31 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

whos saying i will release you now tho i may wait like uprising did with tinie and apples

None of you understand this do you? That would ONLY be relevant if we had handed in our teams for the next FCL set - which we haven't yet! You can refuse to release him up until Sunday evening, but then the power is out of your hands I'm afraid.

We have confirmation that Fiz will be an Uprising player on Sunday evening. Whatever you attempt to do with him before then - enjoy!
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
15:32 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Keith runs clans, and has said he'll hold the sanction off til tomorrow, which then I will be released. You may not want to release me but Keith is the league runner so he's ultimately in power. So I have no worries
klien
klien
15:34 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

When you consider that Phoenix was one of the three teams Fiz was going to sign for, it's amazing Ash has become so concerned! lol

Who was the third? DFE?
faust
faust
15:38 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Who was the third? DFE?

PD's mate. Nothing against anyone involved. It's a simple matter, and we acted the same as every other team would have.

Very good player mails 3 teams asking if he can join. All three teams reply and say "YES". The player chooses the coolest team out of the three.

No poaching was attempted, nothing to see here!
klien
klien
15:39 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm slightly insulted we weren't the third .. although, with the amount of players we currently have (one or two inactive), I think we would have said no.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:40 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who was the third? DFE?

lol, dee would have contacted me about signings and subs as she does so was in the dark as well but Stu is right, No one would refuse a great player like Fiz and if he chooses your team then your fortunate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:42 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good Luck to you dark_chocco mate:

I'm only questioning the lack of respect towards his team and the practises which jeopardised my team in the FCL Fix Set 1.

So now it's okay for dark_chocco to leave during a season when my moves were before it had even begun. Sorry I don't see the fairness and how it adds up?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
15:43 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Who was the third? DFE?

Noooo, we have trouble getting the free agents n'mind the ones already in a clan
klien
klien
15:44 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Who was the third? DFE?

Noooo, we have trouble getting the free agents n'mind the ones already in a clan

You need me on your recruitment team
buckjam
buckjam
15:46 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
How can a bunch of old lady's be the coolest? I believe that to be FPD . That's one game we can beat you at

As for dark choco. It's not ideal really as it places another great in the hands of team formidable. But it's his choice and Bs will have to swallow. There is simply no point in making his transition to another team difficult. He wasn't poached so that's that.
buckjam
buckjam
15:47 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm slightly insulted we weren't the third .. although, with the amount of players we currently have (one or two inactive), I think we would have said no.

You are so full of .....
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.