faust
faust
02:20 Thu 21 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprisng (5) vs (5) F.P.D

FCL: dv8 (0) vs (2) count_raven
FCL: dark_chocco (2) vs (0) scottyjr
SL: r1p0m4n_v2 vs triple_b
SL: fran_ (2) vs (0) silent_phil
8us : miss_harriet vs crazy_greg (10 racks)
9us : thegame26 (1) vs (1) lolumadbro
8uk : _niall_ (0) vs (2) klien
Str : clifton188 vs whocares8x8 (4 racks)

GSC: Deadline 24/04/2016

Uprising Originals (17) vs (8) Black Scorpions B

Complete
miss_harriet (7) vs (0) sinkemall
fran_ (3) vs (3) callaway40
ritcho (4) vs (2) cuester
_niall_ (3) v (3) fatmikee

Uprising Strawberry Goats (19) vs (5) D.F.E A

Complete
erigert (4) vs (2) allypunk
zantetsukenz (4) vs (2) asdfghjk
dv8 (6) vs (0) northman
dark_chocco (5) vs (1) itapool
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
05:13 Thu 21 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You should let me record that players champ final plso everyone can watch. I got a decent screen capture.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:09 Thu 21 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool mate, if its Quicktime then heard it has some security bugs that the company won't fix.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:19 Thu 21 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool mate, if its Quicktime then heard it has some security bugs that the company won't fix.

That's for windows, but I'm on Mac so it's all good.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Thu 21 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah cool
horse10000
horse10000
20:31 Fri 22 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League X Knock Out Semi Finals

Uprising Originals v Dragon Flame Eminence B
Phoenix Revenge A v Uprising Strawberry Goats

Please can i receive team lists for the above by tomorrow night at the latest.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:54 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
miss_harriet vs crazy_greg

Close match. Greg started with a break and dish. T'was nice, bit fortunate to land perfectly after slamming into a cluster, but finished well. 0-1

I turned it tactical, cover a pocket, then put the black over the other pocket.Greg could've cleared, but missed and left me on. 1-1

I did a nice clear. 2-1

Another tactical frame, Greg had a clear, but missed on the black, as it was on the rail, and my ball covering one pocket, he got the wrong side, and I cleared. 3-1

Greg done a lovely clear. 3-2

Greg done a nice clear again, bit fortunate to land where they did, but finished it well. 3-3

I missed a chance to clear, by missing a easy pot, to get in position, poor really. Finished by Greg. 3-4 - I feared the worst here.

*Had a talk with myself, and poured a glass of Pepsi.*

I broke and cleared. Tried to remove a ball from a cluster 3 times, and finally managed to get it free, but fortunate to land where it did, but was going for the positive shot. It seemed like if you were playing positive, the rolls went for you, which seemed fair. 4-4

I put a ball over the pocket, he tried to get it away. I had two over one pocket, with 2/3 balls near those, and he potted the black mid frame. It was very unlucky, but I was in control of the frame. 5-4

I played safe again, then went for a clear. The white was on the black, but the black didn't move, and a foul was called. If I'd have lost on that, I'd have felt robbed.

TBC
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:57 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
*Continues.

Greg played a lovely shot to get on his last ball. But missed it. I think he'd have been snookered on the black, but he it was the only fairly easy one he missed all match. I had 3 balls left. Nervously potted the last ball, got rubbish position. Worried about the in-off, I played top spin, to cannon my other ball closer to the pocket, and make sure the white went safe. Got it closer to the bottom pocket. Potted it, and came well for the black, and won it. 6-4

Very close match. Very good standard. It could've gone either way. Though I stepped it up when I was 3-4 down. Good games!

Com' on Uprising. One more win!
dv8
dv8
06:20 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Beaut result there. And a write up harry can get off to

Up the uprising
erigert
erigert
10:30 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great win Harriet :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL - triple_b (0) vs (7) r1p0m4n

8us - (0) vs (4) Hadn't touched funky in about 2 months before tonight, haven't had time to get on and play games so was glad to get on and get th games done! Started off really well and should'v had a run-out first up.. left myself slightly awkward positioning on my penultimate ball and hashed it up.. luckily she couldn't clear and I took it
Was playing quite well and she was having a hard time controlling her pace so I didn't let up and took the next and then ran-out in the third
Cleared the last as well just for good measure!

9us - (0) vs (3) Was feeling good going into 9 ball but fouled off my break, she went for a 1-9 combo n just missed the pocket.. I ended up clearing
I then took a nice 3-9 combo in the next doubling it off the rail and into corner pocket, I cleared the third and she decided that she'd had enough so called it a game there!

I know it's been hard with me not being available much but I did keep my opponent in the loop as to what was going on and when I'd most likely be on, so thanks for being patient and unlucky on the games! gl in your future games!
faust
faust
01:04 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

8us - (0) vs (4) Hadn't touched funky in about 2 months before tonight, haven't had time to get on and play games so was glad to get on and get th games done! Started off really well and should'v had a run-out first up.. left myself slightly awkward positioning on my penultimate ball and hashed it up.. luckily she couldn't clear and I took it
Was playing quite well and she was having a hard time controlling her pace so I didn't let up and took the next and then ran-out in the third

9us - (0) vs (3) Was feeling good going into 9 ball but fouled off my break, she went for a 1-9 combo n just missed the pocket.. I ended up clearing
I then took a nice 3-9 combo in the next doubling it off the rail and into corner pocket, I cleared the third and she decided that she'd had enough so called it a game there!

I know it's been hard with me not being available much but I did keep my opponent in the loop as to what was going on and when I'd most likely be on, so thanks for being patient and unlucky on the games! gl in your future games!

Actually 8 - 0 with the runout mate
faust
faust
01:07 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done on the GSC win Uprising. Was a great contest against a very good FPD team.
erigert
erigert
01:53 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Lovely!
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:21 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done!
clifton188
clifton188
17:21 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cliffy vs trats sl playoff 2-4

8us 0-2
9us 1-1
8uk 1-1
I potted on all 3 of my breaks and obviously going for the runout but wasnt to be. i fouled the black in frame one and trats did the same in frame 6 lol.

wp m8 ggs
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
18:30 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cliffy, what was ^ (that) in?
Pages: 19192
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.