Phoenix Revenge - 'The Cluster of Greatness!'

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
17:00 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done this season, Phoenix. Hard fought second. :) Congrats.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Gerard ive had no issues since removing IE from this laptop and using Ice Dragon. Think i am now restricted too the laptop as IE is on the actual computer and i can not change that which is annoying so looks like im going too go back to newbie status and work on getting used too this laptop

P.S you put me and Sam against each other on a good day and the only thing he can do more is beat me in straight. We have both hammered each other in FCL many a times too which where is he anyway i miss my buddy.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:06 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Joint 1st will do...not gonna count frames over such a short format and can win a frame plus bonus point solely by a lucky break. Nahhh - I agree it was a well fought joint 1st.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Every team was playing by same rules though mate so break better I joke i joke. Second is a great finish point, gives you more of an incentive too go for first in the next season
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:08 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Gerard ive had no issues since removing IE from this laptop and using Ice Dragon. Think i am now restricted too the laptop as IE is on the actual computer and i can not change that which is annoying so looks like im going too go back to newbie status and work on getting used too this laptop

P.S you put me and Sam against each other on a good day and the only thing he can do more is beat me in straight. We have both hammered each other in FCL many a times too which where is he anyway i miss my buddy.

New job mate, place to live so he's doing well. Just no time to commit unfortunately, will happily have him back next season mind.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:09 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
James, I'll be online for about 3 hours trying to get a friendly game lol hardly any games be made hence the reason i like entering tournies + I like to see how high I can get my rank to(not that it means anything, just like to try to get it up). I use IceDragon Jay, it's just that pop-up is to force people to get premium and A) I never got premium because I used to hardly ever be on so didn't see the point and B) I don't have a paypal account lol.

Ash, it's doing my nut in, can't even get playing because of it.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:13 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll have a read into it and see what other alternatives there are mate, there has to be some. Nick would be able to bypass all this just by adding a few extra lines or peripherals to the programming script etc.

I dont know java programming, we need find someone who does. That would benefit everyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've not seen this pop up your on about to be honest not yet anyway.

If im on the server and your looking too play just message me mate, that is what Me and Ash do some nights although we spend the time cursing out the laptop touchpad
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:17 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck, Nick is somewhere with a pocket full of 10ers lol

Wait for it Jay, I'm sure it'll come up eventually lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:18 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol...the touchpads reply nowadays and usually bloody win too...the sods.

We will conquer all Jay...mark my words...our touchpads...we'll have the last laugh.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:19 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and there it is again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol...the touchpads reply nowadays and usually bloody win too...the sods.

We will conquer all Jay...mark my words...our touchpads...we'll have the last laugh.

nothing wrongf with touchpads u bunch of girls lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:25 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
There is, and yes we will Ash

Shadows, your used too it man, i have been on a PC and mouse most of the 10 years or more i been on this site apart from first year as i used a laptop. My big ranks and stuff back in old days came from that PC and mouse not a touchy touchpad
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:30 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep Gerrard i mean grab a friend who plays at your times, mine is thegame26 and play friendlies for hours on a night until one of us is bored.

Lets say your on at same time as Jay on a night, ask for some games, doesn't need to be a race. Just some Friendlies, beats freezing in tournaments
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
im always around for some ranked games mainly straight but i dont mind taking points in 8us :)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
Posted Image
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
I'll have a read into it and see what other alternatives there are mate, there has to be some. Nick would be able to bypass all this just by adding a few extra lines or peripherals to the programming script etc.

I dont know java programming, we need find someone who does. That would benefit everyone.

I know skidmarx is learning Java in the Summer, Good Luck to him
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:33 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Or put a sweatshirt on or better still...the heating!!!
Nothing worse than freezing during tournaments.

* sorry little joke.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:45 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:51 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Or maybe not, B team will be coming for you, but I possibly won't as I won't be around much longer with these stupids problems that keep occurring, putting my head away, can't even play a game without it happening, pointless even trying anymore, just going to end up packing funkypool in again, don't know why I ever came back to it!

Don't you dare lol we have 14 players as it is and aren't able to add any so stick with it. Don't enter tournaments if you keep getting booted out...simply boycott them and save yourself any unnecessary stress mate.

It's really on the cards
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge - 'The Cluster of Greatness!'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.