Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:51 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
no problem mate, had a reliable sub as a backup in red, asdfghjk could sub in SL on Sunday if your still busy mate.

glad we signed allypunk, makes one reliable sub each set for Team A which gives u breathing space
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
My dreaded str8 game coming up seecwhat I can do prob not much need to give it more of ago seeing as am no1 sub
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:13 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Reg cent in my first opportunity to you all.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:15 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funny story for you all, got a 20" monitor for Xmas so been playing two months, today by chance i looked at Resolution and 1 bar from full (assume its from my last monitor). today turned it up and got a larger space so table is bigger then make that Reg Cent.

hopefully its a sign
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:43 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
As requested by moaning myrtle aka the one who thinks im too incompetent to know when my players are offline...

8 US asdfghjk v davyb0207
is now
8 US asdfghjk v hippesville
(in play in 10 minutes if gaz's connection is okay)

If it doesn't work well, i felt pressured.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:51 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol moaning myrtle, all i did was ask if you can give your player a nudge, like last time NO request for sub just a quick For Your Information query but BOTH times you assumed i wanted a sub when i never requested one. YOU started the argument both times, if you don't want me to be involved on your thread don't post negativity when i'm querying about a game on your thread as its just a message the inactivity and leave you to choose what to do whether its message your player, sub or do nothing but when i post YOU made it personal BOTH times. and i may be in every argument but i don't start them all i guarantee you.

As i realise it now posting civil trying to play a game gets me nowhere except being personal so in future i'm not going to waste my time posting game queries and stay off your thread.

Sorry for posting but mr.grump forced my hand when he called me moaning myrtle.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:55 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol moaning myrtle, all i did was ask if you can give your player a nudge, like last time NO request for sub just a quick For Your Information query but BOTH times you assumed i wanted a sub when i never requested one. YOU started the argument both times, if you don't want me to be involved on your thread don't post negativity when i'm querying about a game on your thread as its just a message the inactivity and leave you to choose what to do whether its message your player, sub or do nothing but when i post YOU made it personal BOTH times. and i may be in every argument but i don't start them all i guarantee you.

As i realise it now posting civil trying to play a game gets me nowhere except being personal so in future i'm not going to waste my time posting game queries and stay off your thread.

Sorry for posting but mr.grump forced my hand when he called me moaning myrtle.

See moaning again .
And tbh im sick of you mentioning pds on other threads, but as always with you what you do is okay, what others do is punishable.
Also sick of you and an cap from another clan posting on my thread more than me lol, you are aware thee more you post, the more updates I do, so the more work?
I do think people in general need to think of others at times.

I mean you both times basically trying to make out i dont know my players are offline....
Anyone would react the same at being prodding by you.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:06 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
you can miss pages out

I wouldn't have to post if you were civil about my query to begin with but you made it personal so i'm not going to ignore it. If you said, I have no contact with him Dgen then the reason why i posted i.e. respectfully nudge davy which isn't that harsh if i'm honest then i wouldn't post anymore but you chose to be negative instigating a reply.

"Also sick of you and an cap from another clan posting on my thread more than me lol"

prove it, last post before today, 3 days ago and same reason as today arguing with you as took a league query too personal. Time before that (same day to ask hippes for facebook), Time before that was a sub for Karl. Would have been 5 posts max, Sub for Karl, Dan Inactive, Zac nice Reply, Dgen No Problem, Davy (Not so much inactive but deadline is drawing closer), Zac Nice Reply, No Problem Zac but instead more pages of arguments you caused to begin with by replying with negativity.

"as always with you what you do is okay, what others do is punishable."

Not at all, No one is punished, i don't run to mods when things go wrong and neither does the person i'm arguing with. I spoke to several staff members who said my posts are fine, if not they will PM or EDIT my post.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:13 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I mean you both times basically trying to make out i dont know my players are offline....
Anyone would react the same at being prodding by you.

^ Never said that, not really, Stu doesn't react and neither does Jamie. Your the most experienced captain on pool and i mean that nicely so i know you know your players. I would post the query on any clan thread it concerned and they wouldn't react like that.

All it required was one nice response, You can do it for Jamie and Ash but can't post a positive response to myself therefore its a grudge against me, enjoy it as i won't post game queries in future on Dynamos
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:19 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gonna spam to next page now as i know you guys don't want to read my crap. If you want to reply Zac, pm me please.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:20 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:21 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.