Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:30 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
if its after 10 am m8 only day I can play is Saturday as up for work 4 am weeknights working my bar job fri night...ill send him a message see if we can make a time otherwise will have to be sat
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:30 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
alright mate when is good to catch you....after 10 pm is tough for me as up at 4 am for work week nights and would rather get it done before sat as then only leaves a day for deadline...if after 10pm is only option ill just have to try and get on that time saturday

msg sent
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:36 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
is red and skid the only players that can be used ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:40 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
theres thegreatone too but heard problems in another fixture. other than that, nope.

thats why we really needed a player as Team A always struggles where as Team B is flawless
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:47 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
First vid in years and first ever frame of a match. Was mainly a test to see how it performed. Pace softer than usual but have a problem with overhits normally.

what you think?

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
First vid in years and first ever frame of a match. Was mainly a test to see how it performed. Pace softer than usual but have a problem with overhits normally.

what you think?

Nice mate how did you record this???? I want to do the same :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:08 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
camtasia mate but i got boost of being on windows xp so it disables hardware while recording (only on xp) to reduce lag
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:00 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL vs kris

US: 3-2
9: 5-0
UK: 1-4
Tot: 9-6

I played poor in first three frames then i played well for the rest, kris was 2-0 up missed for 3-0 then it shot as i won 8 frames in a row, wasn't all good play from me but kris was off form. In first two UK frames i attacked, couldn't clear (tough ones), kris cleared well from carry. so i decide to play tactical to keep pressure on, he played fantastic for two frames and only time he showed how well he can play freezing me out so 8-6, last i hate tactical battles in UK but enjoyed this one as not much tapping involved, he fouled and i cleared for 9-6 win.

ggs mate, nice fightback to minimise the damage
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:25 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice win m8. We are in position to win 3 out of 4 matches this fixture. Could snag third in league overall!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:33 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks mate, was arranged for next weekend but pm out of blue and thought why not

too late to play alex again but will play when he comes on before 11, mitch when i see him (tonight a bit late)
kris
kris
02:40 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
wp James there. I shall be better at next time :)

btw, rly like ur clip there- have tried few progs myself over the years, but they have always kinda made the gameplay slow/sticky so I retreated.
what prog ur using mate?
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:37 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jack made me promise to post this no matter what happened. So, here it is. Me vs Jack straight.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:07 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
camtasia kris.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:10 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice smoothness, what setting you have on it mate, what you use program wise and what O/S do you use?

Also first subscriber
hippesville
hippesville
10:13 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice smoothness, what setting you have on it mate, what you use program wise and what O/S do you use?

Also first subscriber

.......could also provide what you had fer breakfast and how many bowel movements you've had in the last 3 days
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:15 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
nothing mate i eat breakky and dinner together then have a light snack then have tea (foreigners call it dinner).
__start__
__start__
12:57 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
keep forgetting the fcl site to check on the table and stuff??? inbox it some1 please?

Go to Clan Chat Forum mate and its the top link

cheers pal... doesn't show the golden cue ranking though?
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
16:37 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Also first subscriber

Im on OSX El Capitan, and I used quicktime's screen recorder. No lag and was pretty simple to set up, but does not have an editing feature, so it is just raw footage.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
16:41 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I suppose I could edit it in iMovie and add music or whatever. Maybe next one I'll try something like that.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Fri 26 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
you can use Windows Movie Maker to edit but raw footage is good enough (mean nearly all my vids are raw except couple of tutorials).

you have a download link for quicktime player? and i'll try when i have some free time, camtasia is okay but i see bits of lag in gameplay and pace was a lot softer too
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.