Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
__start__
__start__
21:34 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
what time is the 2 matches being played tonight guys? ill keep an eye out while everton win at anfield
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll go out on a limb and guess they put in legend d rapid and shadows but maybe fresh

shadows doesnt want to play m8, he only wants to be a vice captain on that team

Why stop there? If he doesn't play at all he could be the Captain!

Now that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time !!!
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:46 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
what time is the 2 matches being played tonight guys? ill keep an eye out while everton win at anfield

noob & joey at 9pm, not sure about ally and pac, but they're both on, so possibly soon *\o/* *\o/*
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:46 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
9 pm also according to Phoenix
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:55 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Something important came up so Ally may not make it tonight and said 2pac going back to uni tomorrow so hes busy Thursday and Friday so messaged Dee advising what to do as i'm not making the decision on something this important.

Ally messaged me back saying for after 11 pm, no date mentioned so assume its tonight but this isn't a guarantee and he apologises for missing the arranged time.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:58 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC

Dragon Flame 6 VS 6 Phoenix

FCL (5 of each, 1st to 8)
w_hoolahan 2 vs 0 shadows
__start__ 2 vs 0 _fresh_
SL (4 of each - Bonus per Events)
dgeneratio 0 vs 2 rapid_pot
i_am_noob vs joeyy (Tonight 9 pm)
8US (10 Racks - 1st to 6 or 5-5)
re_rack_jack 2 vs 0 _gerardddd_
9US (12 Racks - 1st to 7 or 6-6)
allypunk vs 2pac786 (Tonight at 11 pm (Maybe))
8UK (10 Racks - 1st to 6 or 5-5)
poolbiird 0 vs 2 jmx
Straight (4 Racks - 1st to 3 or 2-2)
dvz 0 vs 2 legend_pot

Deadline 24/4/2016

Remember to send messages guys to opponents.

Very good luck everybody!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:00 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11pm tonight is what's been arranged. Hopefully he can make it tonight and I will not be subbing out 2pac786 at all as he's been available each time the fixtures been pencilled in to be played.

2pac786 has indicated he'll be online all evening too (tonight).
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:03 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11pm tonight is what's been arranged. Hopefully he can make it tonight and I will not be subbing out 2pac786 at all as he's been available each time the fixtures been pencilled in to be played.

2pac786 has indicated he'll be online all evening too (tonight).

Well if Ally can't make it tonight but can for the remaining 4 days and you leave someone in who is unavailable for those 4 days then that'd be pretty stupid. But Ally isn't being subbed out either since he has been available, and has sent several messages, unfortunately he's had real life issues to contend with on a couple of occasions. He's not being subbed out because of it.
__start__
__start__
22:06 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11pm??? different time zone or summet? it must be for that silly time. I agree dee
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:07 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I will not be subbing out 2pac786 at all as he's been available each time the fixtures been pencilled in to be played.

no he hasn't...

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20358/dragon-flame-eminence-ii-stop-drop-and-roll/92#1818327

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20358/dragon-flame-eminence-ii-stop-drop-and-roll/91#1818191

The first message of yours i replied to, took me 2 days to do so because i hadn't been on prior to that, and hadn't even known that you've messaged, but i replied as soon as i logged and i saw it.

^ there is the proof, not saying Ally has been on all the time as he hasn't but i have the evidence that it is a false claim. maybe to try and get us to sub out Ally.

To be honest i don't really want to sub out Ally either and i won't unless Dee messages me saying otherwise as that is the only way i'll sub Ally out in the fixture
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:10 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I will not be subbing out 2pac786 at all as he's been available each time the fixtures been pencilled in to be played.

no he hasn't...

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20358/dragon-flame-eminence-ii-stop-drop-and-roll/92#1818327

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20358/dragon-flame-eminence-ii-stop-drop-and-roll/91#1818191

The first message of yours i replied to, took me 2 days to do so because i hadn't been on prior to that, and hadn't even known that you've messaged, but i replied as soon as i logged and i saw it.

^ there is the proof, not saying Ally has been on all the time as he hasn't but i have the evidence that it is a false claim. maybe to try and get us to sub out Ally.

To be honest i don't really want to sub out Ally either and i won't unless Dee messages me saying otherwise as that is the only way i'll sub Ally out in the fixture

Unless Ally asks to be subbed out then he stays in. He's been just as available, and is available for the remaining 4 days even if he can't get on tonight.
__start__
__start__
22:11 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree dee
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:16 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup i just find it funny that Ash says 2pac has been free all fixture, fact is he hasn't. I'd say without the missed 9 pm time then its about even but if Ally messaged well in advance and agreed for 11 pm then no arranged time has been missed, it has just been put back 2 hours. Then if Ally doesn't show and 2pac does (mean browsing) then its in your favour BUT if 2pac is only free tonight then that takes away your advantage unless Ally goes inactive.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:18 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup i just find it funny that Ash says 2pac has been free all fixture, fact is he hasn't. I'd say without the missed 9 pm time then its about even but if Ally messaged well in advance and agreed for 11 pm then no arranged time has been missed, it has just been put back 2 hours. Then if Ally doesn't show and 2pac does (mean browsing) then its in your favour BUT if 2pac is only free tonight then that takes away your advantage unless Ally goes inactive.

Quite right, James, quite right. *sips tea*
__start__
__start__
22:18 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree... sips lager
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:19 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree... sips lager

You're very agreeable lately trats
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:20 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
it shocks me so much...*sips cider*
__start__
__start__
22:20 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree... sips lager

You're very agreeable lately trats

nice person me matey.. if im kept away from the weird 1s on here
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
22:25 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just keeps seeing and agreeing with things as they come around
* Sips coke *
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:25 Wed 20 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just keeps seeing and agreeing with things as they come around
* Sips coke *

*alerts police*
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dragon Flame Eminence II - Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.