Funkypool World Tour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:28 Sat 16 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, but being the honest player Rich is he admitted too missing an arranged time for the game, which should go against him but then you based it off activity as well and not that as well. I like both lads so hard too say and again it don't affect me what ever the default is just thought i would say that.

When is the next tournament thing being released by the way mate?

When all 16 are filled, i'll tag previous entries next week.

For default i'll speak to Rich tomorrow, under normal league guidelines i'm fairly sure info after the deadline set for information does not count regardless of what it is unless player lied about the original info which no one did.

This isn't a vendetta against Fresh either but i want to stick to a system which is any info after the deadline doesn't count.
immortal
immortal
23:35 Sat 16 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Many are filled?

Yeah understandable that a system is needed mate, i personally just think that you going by activity can be a little misleading as your not on all the time and all that jazz. If the same thing crops up in future maybe message each player individually and tell them that info is needed on such a day and if you get nothing then it is there fault as not all check the forum page. Just an idea like.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:45 Sat 16 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i can do that, just don't want to change my system no matter what, if people don't send in info then it won't be used. If theres no info and you need a winner i can only go on activity or gut feeling. Not the best way but i don't have an activity log to base things from so its the only resource i have
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:44 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (2) vs (4) legend_pot
Through away the draw with a nightmare shot at the end...
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:51 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League Game

legend_pot 4 - 2 whocares8x8

1 - 1 8 us (seven balling for me)
1 - 1 9 us
2 - 0 8 uk

Played well here carrying on some decent form, neither missed a pot so was high standard which is what i expect from a class player like himself. 8 us two nice clearances from both, i left him the clear on in the first as i though it was tough ish but proved to be the wrong decision and he cleared very well. then i cleared a 7 balling in the next nicely. 9 us first he did fluke one to win this but he cleared well, second he was in again but snookered himself, then he fluked two in a row but luckily his luck ran out and i took it when he was snookered again. 8 uk he came stuck in the first and i cleared then i gave him an easy chance in the last with a poor safety but he snookered himself on the black after a loose positional, he almost potted it off the cushion phew haha and i cleared from there. Overall draw would have been fair but he gifted it to me in the last which i wont complain about ggs ul pleasure playing mate
erigert
erigert
00:52 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
There was no Deadline once again set, so how can one be expected to be introduced just because other fixtures are completed?

Speaking directly with those players offline who have matches remaining could be a way forward but to eliminate a player due to not being as active as the other over a fabricated Deadline seems really harsh.

'I'm aware you have a match outstanding, could you try and get it played asap please so we can move the competition onwards. '

Nowt wrong with a little ushering message offline. I'm sure fresh would have appreciated that.

Edited at 20:13 Sat 16/04/16 (BST)

And why on earth are u posting here? i thought u decided to leave this event cause u were afraid to play lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:53 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Spoke to Rich and default decision stands and that is the end of it.

I'll be more clear this round but if you don't ask for an extension then whoever shows from 8-8:30 wins unless info is one sided and sent beforehand then could be an early pass, If extension is required the default time is removed and info is used. If no info is sent by the morning the day after the extension ends then info is no longer in effect and activity is used, If i don't know who is more active i'll go on gut feeling about who's more likely to play next opponent times wise.

Thats basically my system in a nutshell as i need a winner in each round

Edited at 22:04 Sat 16/04/16 (BST)
immortal
immortal
00:54 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im good with that, would be a shame too see Fresh leave the event though. Hope he stays.

Now people just join the event faster you join faster it comes out
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:57 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im good with that, would be a shame too see Fresh leave the event though. Hope he stays.

what event is it?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:59 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And why on earth are u posting here? i thought u decided to leave this event cause u were afraid to play lol

He moans at me for sticking my nose in clan business on our own clan thread then moans in MY event too.

Glad i stood my ground and i apologise to Fresh but i don't want to change my system even if Ash is having a moan and trying to tell me how to run things like a parent.

You all know now and i'll send a message in the final week then theres no excuses if this happens again as i won't back down
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:14 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

what event is it?

Mosconi mate, i'll put up the list tomorrow along with fixtures.

Won't put it up now in case i get backlash from the default thing but a couple pages back mate
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:35 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (2) vs (4) thegame26
8UK was unreal...
thegame26
thegame26
02:39 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thegame26 (4) v (2) whocares8x8

8us : 2-0

9us : 0-2 (runout for Sebastian)

8uk : 2-0

Decent standard clearing in one visit until 8uk every time Seb tried to develop his balls they just wouldn't budge and i cleared after he came undone , should have been a draw but ill take a win over the robot anytime

Good games mate pleasure as always
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:04 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
done, 4 wins out of 4 for legend so far, who will be the first to dampen that?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:05 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Funkypool World Tour Draws

Decided to get rid of FUNKBET (5k bet you placed this event still counts)

* UP TO DATE FIXTURES FOLLOW THE LINKS

Premier League
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/premier-league.html

Group Stage: 2 Points for Win, 1 for Draw, 0 for Loss
Groups: 2 Frames of 8US, 9US, 8UK (First to Four)

Games too large to post so check site please

Deadline: no official date can be set (Until start of the Final of Set Two) as if all tournaments finish early then deadline would be reduced

Pot Luck
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/pot-luck.html

Semi Final: Best of 5 (9US)

Semi Final
thegame26 vs friendyboy

Deadline: Sat Apr 30th (Mon 3rd May for extensions)

Grand Final: Best of 7 (9US)

Grand Final
... vs clifton188

German Masters (8 Ball US)
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/german-masters.html

Semi Final: Best of 9

Semi Final
legend_pot vs clifton188

Deadline: Sat Apr 30th (Mon 3rd May for extensions)

Grand Final: Best of 11

Grand Final
... vs erigert

Good Luck!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:07 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Premier League

Group A
buckjam (vs faust - optional, 2pac786)
faust (vs buckjam - optional)
hippesville (vs 2pac786)
triple_b (Completed)
2pac786 (vs buckjam/hippesville)
erigert (Completed)
count_raven (Completed)
dgeneratio (Completed)

Group B
friendyboy
_fresh_
thegame26
clifton188
legend_pot
whocares8x8
immortal (Completed)
fran_
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:11 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Please post if you want in the next tournament which is Mosconi Classic (9 Ball US).

Tournament Set Two
- Premier League (Group Stage)
- Mosconi Classic (9 Ball US)
- UK Championship (8 Ball UK)

These Players have priority before anyone else.
1 dgeneratio
2 whocares8x8
3 thegame26
4 clifton188
5 immortal
6 erigert
7 hippesville
8 faust
9 triple_b
10 count_raven
11 buckjam
12 2pac786
13 _fresh_
14 legend_pot
15 fran_
16 friendyboy

Players Involved
dgeneratio
whocares8x8
hippesville
immortal
triple_b
erigert
thegame26
_fresh_
count_raven
legend_pot (Away from 5th-14th May - informed in advance)

If you don't have posting rights or too lazy to post then PM or Facebook me etc etc.
Will start Mosconi once all 16 places are filled or a considerable amount of time has elapsed.

Will allow others from Wednesday, hoping to start this weekend sometime.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:12 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Group A
1 erigert 10
2 count_raven 8
2 hippesville 8
2 triple_b 8
5 2pac786 6

* Others eliminated
* Eri has already qualified but if hippes or 2pac reach 10 then a tie breaker for 1st will be needed

hippesville has 1 game remaining against 2pac (2 points available)
2pac has 2 games remaining against hippes and buckjam (4 points available)

Carsten/Sarahs hopes rest on Jamie beating 2pac and 2pac beating Hippes to force a 4 way playoff between 2pac, hippes, sarah and carsten, how i would do it, tournament or killer, no idea.

If 2pac plays Jamie first then if 2pac beats Jamie then Sarah/Carsten be eliminated then these scenarios happen.

Draw: Hippes/2pac Playoff for Qualification
Win: Winning Player/Eri Playoff for First (Both Qualified)

If 2pac would tie vs Jamie then 2pac on 7 points so all Hippes would have to do is not lose and Eri would be First Outright.

If 2pac plays Hippes first and loses then Hippes and Eri would be a playoff for first.
_fresh_
_fresh_
20:16 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for clearing it up james, can't say I disagree with your decision and I didn't realise richies aunt wasn't well otherwise I wouldn't have been bothered, so sorry rich.
I'll hang in this event may aswell now , cheers
thegame26
thegame26
20:24 Sun 17 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for clearing it up james, can't say I disagree with your decision and I didn't realise richies aunt wasn't well otherwise I wouldn't have been bothered, so sorry rich.
I'll hang in this event may aswell now , cheers

No need for sorry mate u weren't to know

all the best
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool World Tour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.