Funkypool World Tour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:03 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
wouldn't be fair on you mate, you been on everyday and hes only been on twice. if i wasn't notified i would have used the default rules about default time.

as i was notified and activity is clearly one sided it was an easy common sense decision (goes for anyone where fixture is one sided and can't make default time). But players can agree earlier/later long as i know by 8 PM.

I noticed some has two games outstanding tomorrow so one player would need to wait but the timer would be in effect from 8 PM (UK Time) unless another time is agreed. If a player logs in and other doesn't you must stay for the duration until 8:30 PM or the defaults rule would apply, I have seen Clan League games organised and people don't tend to wait in case a player is late. Those 30 minutes are for that purpose.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:06 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funkypool World Tour Draws

You can also place your bet, on FUNKBET page (5k Free Bet for your first event)

* UP TO DATE FIXTURES FOLLOW THE LINKS

Premier League
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/premier-league.html

Group Stage: 2 Points for Win, 1 for Draw, 0 for Loss
Groups: 2 Frames of 8US, 9US, 8UK (First to Four)

Games too large to post so check site please

Deadline: 14 Weeks for all group games, no official date can be set (Until start of the Final of Set Two) as if all tournaments finish early then deadline would be reduced

Pot Luck
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/pot-luck.html

Rounds: Best of 3

Round One
8US: friendyboy vs whocares8x8
8US: erigert vs legend_pot
8UK: thegame26 vs fran_

Deadline: 19th March

German Masters (8 Ball US)
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/german-masters.html

Rounds: Best of 5

Round One
erigert vs whocares8x8
clifton188 vs _fresh_

Deadline: 19th March
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:07 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Premier League

Group A
buckjam
faust
hippesville
triple_b
2pac786
erigert
count_raven
dgeneratio

Group B
friendyboy
_fresh_
thegame26
clifton188
legend_pot
whocares8x8
lolumadbro
fran_
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:07 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a reminder of the German Masters + Pot Luck Tournaments.

Defaults

On the Last Remaining day, the default time will be 8 pm (UK Time) and will have the same 30 minute timer so if you fail to show by 8:30, then you lose the match automatically unless both players fail to show, in which the leader will go through.

* if you both agree a time before 11 pm (UK Time), i can use that as the default time which same rules apply above, If i am not online to oversee (If agreed AFTER i log out) then i need to trust your judgment as fair and noble people, if that is the case and players disagree it will be my job to find the truth, if i am unable to do so the leader (then a default) would go through.

* Need to say BEFORE the 8 pm default time however otherwise 8 PM will be used.

On the default time all remaining frames will be played whether it is 11 frames or all 35 frames. Your job is to not get many frames (if any) to that default time on last day. If someone has to go then they will lose the match unless opponent graciously gives it to the player who left.

* If a player disconnects they may have some time to re enter (around 5 to 10 minutes) as it wasn't intentional (same goes for normal sessions) then the lose the session rule would apply unless both players agree otherwise.

If a player refuses because their winning then they lose the match.

If score is tied normal Clan League Default Rules will apply (effort, messages etc).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:09 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Those who have German/Pot Luck games remaining will be messaged in the morning about the default time.

cheers

EDIT: In fact ill do it now, Tanks is my morning time

2nd EDIT: All Messaged now (except Rich and Fran who i posted to earlier) If you definitely can't make it let me know and if opponent hasn't been active much in the event, you will get the default win (like hippes). If activity is similar then no pass will be given.

Cheers

Edited at 23:21 Fri 18/03/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:09 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
fran v _fresh_

easy to arrange once i knew i had him to play lol my bad...

1-1 in all types..
3-3 overall

no greatness from either tbh but we got it done and the score was fair with how we both performed.

ggs mate and thanks for them.
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:12 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers fran well played certainly had better games against you but cheers for getting it done mate!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:25 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Eri has notified me that he has Seb + Ryan in the Clan League and will play by tomorrow evening so those two games can have until i come on Monday Morning/Afternoon (around time i would do the defaults).

Cliffy/Fresh extended until tomorrow night

Edited at 14:20 Sat 19/03/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:16 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Games can be extended by a Maximum of 48 hours (+ through the night) if requested beforehand if both players agree as you see with three games above, they asked and got the extension.

Have until 7:30 PM to request an extension on your match (No Third Parties can request an extension).

I can't extend anymore as each set lasts a Maximum of 10 Weeks roughly and Four Sets is 40 Weeks roughly (Majors last longer) so can understand why i don't want to extend them.

Did it this long to benefit clan league due to amount of games it has, Only good thing is the deadline will never be on a Sunday.

Quicker games are played, faster the season end will be.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:39 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rich/Fran extended so just Alex/Seb for tonights default time.
legend_pot
legend_pot
20:49 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
so i have until monday to play erigert? if so that is fine as i have to play him in a clan game before sunday anyway
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:50 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yup mate, he messaged me personally and used common sense
legend_pot
legend_pot
20:53 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yup mate, he messaged me personally and used common sense
ahh thats cool then mate, erigert common sense? never....
legend_pot
legend_pot
20:57 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just to let people know in my group ill be available all night if anyone wants to get our premier league game done
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:01 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just to let people know in my group ill be available all night if anyone wants to get our premier league game done

Cool FYI the group games aren't included in tonights deadline, group deadline is months away, Max 7 weeks left of Set One then Set Two
legend_pot
legend_pot
21:04 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
okay mate cheers think i might write everyones name down on a piece of paper for the prem i keep forgetting who i have to play and keep looking on the thread haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:05 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
can always bookmark the site
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:16 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
okay mate cheers think i might write everyones name down on a piece of paper for the prem i keep forgetting who i have to play and keep looking on the thread haha

Copy and paste on profile page
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:56 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
friendyboy vs whocares8x8

few mins before the timer starts, if no one shows i will require default info by Monday Morning but if you can arrange something before Monday, i would rather it be played.

EDIT: No one showed so can arrange to play before Monday it will still stand but this is the order now.

- Default Info
- Activity

Edited at 20:31 Sat 19/03/16 (GMT)
erigert
erigert
17:16 Sun 20 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert (1) - (2) legend_pot

We both played crap here lol. ggs m8
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool World Tour